Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest Thread 23:18 - Oct 31 with 24608 viewsMistication92

Really looking forward to this now, surely, *surely* this has to be the year to finally win there?
Forest Thread on 10:09 - Nov 1 with 8535 viewsHooparoo

You’re a wee bit early laddie.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Forest Thread on 09:51 - Nov 3 with 8423 viewsHooparoo

Would love to go into the international break on the back of a win at Forest. Could give us some real momentum after our last two wins making everyone sit up and take notice.

We are developing into a good side at last despite all our injury woes.

Forest Thread on 09:54 - Nov 3 with 8419 viewsWokingR

And Arnand Traore is fit for Forest

What better opportunity will we ever have.
Forest Thread on 10:00 - Nov 3 with 8406 viewsHooparoo

Forest Thread on 09:54 - Nov 3 by WokingR

And Arnand Traore is fit for Forest

What better opportunity will we ever have.

Wheeler would tear him a new arse.

Forest Thread on 10:10 - Nov 3 with 8385 viewsEsox_Lucius

I have quoted the OP on several occasions over the years since I first started going to the City Ground and a drawn game has been my only reward for the majority of them. This year may be different as I am having to forego away games this season due to personal circumstances and I will be sorely grieved as they say in poetic circles.
Over the years it has been the away fixture that I have attended almost every season I have been able to and enjoy beer in the TBI beforehand these days, the fish & chips in Georges in Long Eaton and meeting up with the R's family on the road.
It has been my avowed intention to see QPR win at the City Ground before I die for many years and if it is this season it will have to be by proxy. Thier form, or ours, never seems to matter much in this fixture so I will refrain from a prediction.

The grass is always greener.

Forest Thread on 12:01 - Nov 3 with 8304 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I predicted a non-win for the first time this season.

0-0

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Forest Thread on 12:03 - Nov 3 with 8298 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Forest Thread on 12:10 - Nov 3 with 8278 viewsrobith

It's my cricket team's annual all day pub crawl tomorrow (Lords to Archway tomorrow, meaning we will have done a pub crawl loop around around the whole of inner London) and we always do a massive acca where everyone puts in a quid and makes a selection. Very very tempted to put us on it
Login to get fewer ads

Forest Thread on 12:12 - Nov 3 with 8272 viewsdanehoop

Forest Thread on 12:03 - Nov 3 by Rs_Holy

1-1

3-6 to Rangers. Sylla continuing to bamboozle opposition defenders with his retro body popping actions in the box causing despair and confusion. A hat trick of unexpected deflections off the new striking messiah to carry QPR further up the detritus of mid table glory.

Never knowingly understood

Forest Thread on 12:22 - Nov 3 with 8245 viewsDannyPaddox

Forest Thread on 12:12 - Nov 3 by danehoop

3-6 to Rangers. Sylla continuing to bamboozle opposition defenders with his retro body popping actions in the box causing despair and confusion. A hat trick of unexpected deflections off the new striking messiah to carry QPR further up the detritus of mid table glory.

Sylla-tronics

Training 'Idrissa' style.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 12:25]
Forest Thread on 12:30 - Nov 3 with 8227 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Forest Thread on 09:51 - Nov 3 by Hooparoo

Would love to go into the international break on the back of a win at Forest. Could give us some real momentum after our last two wins making everyone sit up and take notice.

We are developing into a good side at last despite all our injury woes.

There's another international break already?! Good grief. Thought our brave boys had finished with that World Cup qualification nonsense.

Unfortunately I have to take my daughter to the airport tomorrow so can't attend. Thought the second half in the corresponding fixture last season was about the best we played under JFH, we would have won for sure if the match had gone on for another 10 minutes. Hopefully we can finish the job tomorrow. Good luck to all those attending.
Forest Thread on 15:21 - Nov 3 with 8091 viewskensalriser

Forest Thread on 12:10 - Nov 3 by robith

It's my cricket team's annual all day pub crawl tomorrow (Lords to Archway tomorrow, meaning we will have done a pub crawl loop around around the whole of inner London) and we always do a massive acca where everyone puts in a quid and makes a selection. Very very tempted to put us on it

No pubs on Prince Albert Road so you'll be in Camden Town before you can start. Up Camden Rd and then left on Holloway Road to Archway. So many London pubs have closed down you'll be lucky to make more than two or three stops!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Forest Thread on 15:46 - Nov 3 with 8051 viewsToast_R

Every season it's the same old thing, "Surely this is our year" bollock but it never happens. QPR either melt and huff and puff chasing an early goal against to no avail before losing, or on the rare occasion QPR play well, Forest have lady luck on their side with balls deflecting off both posts or their goalkeeper having the game of his life.

If QPR win tomorrow I will burn my collection of programmes on tomorrow nights bonfire in the garden.
Forest Thread on 15:51 - Nov 3 with 8042 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I believe we will win

Forest 1 QPR 3 (Sylla 2 Luongo 1)
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 16:01]
Forest Thread on 15:52 - Nov 3 with 8039 viewsSimonJames

We are winning this one 0-1.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Forest Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 7987 viewsBoston

The Park Rangers will now down the Florist's. They're little weeds.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Forest Thread on 17:35 - Nov 3 with 7943 viewshopphoops

This thread has a home win written all over it.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Forest Thread on 17:56 - Nov 3 with 7920 viewsPinnerPaul

Forest Thread on 12:30 - Nov 3 by Silverfoxqpr

There's another international break already?! Good grief. Thought our brave boys had finished with that World Cup qualification nonsense.

Unfortunately I have to take my daughter to the airport tomorrow so can't attend. Thought the second half in the corresponding fixture last season was about the best we played under JFH, we would have won for sure if the match had gone on for another 10 minutes. Hopefully we can finish the job tomorrow. Good luck to all those attending.

Its the dates put aside for the play offs - hence the break.

England are playing two friendlies - we will do OK operating at 80% and press will get excited despite other teams giving it 50% if we're lucky.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Forest Thread on 17:57 - Nov 3 with 7919 viewsPinnerPaul

Meanwhile....I'll go for another away draw 1-1 - which won't be a disaster.
Forest Thread on 18:14 - Nov 3 with 7891 viewsthemodfather

well we have to win there one day, surely? good luck to those going, me gotta work....should be a good qpr following there....come on you r's!
Forest Thread on 00:14 - Nov 4 with 7766 viewsqueensparker

Haven't been to Forest since Pierre Van Hooijdonk scored a hat-trick in a thorough 4-0 dicking. But two great wins, bit of optimism about the place, historic record at stake, Forest looking shaky, Armand f--king Traore at left back for them...

Come on everybody ffs, this is Rangers. We're going to lose 5-1 and Mackie will panel Luongo in the centre circle or something leading to our entire midfield going on strike and throwing in transfer requests.
Forest Thread on 03:24 - Nov 4 with 7735 viewsMatch82

Forest Thread on 12:03 - Nov 3 by Rs_Holy

1-1

This. Definitely this. They haven't drawn a game yet, we haven't won away from home. We'll get an early goal, it'll be a relatively dull game, then they will equalize in the last ten. Book it.
Forest Thread on 09:30 - Nov 4 with 7574 viewsShotKneesHoop

Absolutely pissing it down atm. Another good sign. (No idea why but I think the hoodoo will be broken today - unless the ground floods)

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Forest Thread on 10:24 - Nov 4 with 7514 viewsenfieldargh

Promised the Mrs I would give footy the heave ho this weekend, so its Brent Cross for me.

Think Ill get lost and wander around aimlessly with my ipad

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Forest Thread on 11:06 - Nov 4 with 7459 viewsfrancisbowles

Live commentary on BBC London today, not online!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024