Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? 23:29 - Oct 31 with 8959 viewsBensuperhoops

Saturday 18th November we have Aston Villa home. Will Terry be in the starting line up? I hope so!
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 12:56 - Nov 5 with 2122 viewskensalriser

Good. This fetishistic hatred is getting decidedly weird. I don't give a monkey's about John Terry.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 13:09 - Nov 5 with 2099 viewsDannyPaddox

So bad foot Terry's out and his most likely replacement will be Chris Samba. It's like months anticipating a viewing of The Exorcist only to have it replaced last minute by an episode of Rent-A-Ghost.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 13:13]
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 12:39 - Nov 17 with 1740 viewsWokingR

So will he still attend or not ?
He is their club captain after all so we may well still have the pleasure of him sitting on the bench in "full kit w@nker" mode.
Go on John, make my day.
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 12:43 - Nov 17 with 1732 viewseastside_r

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 12:39 - Nov 17 by WokingR

So will he still attend or not ?
He is their club captain after all so we may well still have the pleasure of him sitting on the bench in "full kit w@nker" mode.
Go on John, make my day.

No I hope he sits in the Directors' Box. For me, that's within range.
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 13:03 - Nov 17 with 1695 viewsRs_Holy

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 12:43 - Nov 17 by eastside_r

No I hope he sits in the Directors' Box. For me, that's within range.

I will be amazed if he turns up!
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 13:15 - Nov 17 with 1672 viewsBoston

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 13:03 - Nov 17 by Rs_Holy

I will be amazed if he turns up!

I hope we turn up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 19:53 - Nov 18 with 1534 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Silver lining anyone?
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 21:30 - Nov 18 with 1475 viewsWokingR

Wtf!
Football on 5 have just shown he was at the game.
How did we all miss that ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024