Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? 23:29 - Oct 31 with 8836 viewsBensuperhoops

Saturday 18th November we have Aston Villa home. Will Terry be in the starting line up? I hope so!
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 23:30 - Oct 31 with 6724 viewsHunterhoop

Thoroughly looking forward to it.
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 23:32 - Oct 31 with 6708 viewsBensuperhoops

Same I can’t wait, wonder how many Villa will bring down?
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 23:33 - Oct 31 with 6690 viewsted_hendrix

They'll sell their allocation.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 08:52 - Nov 1 with 6507 viewsrrrspricey

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 23:33 - Oct 31 by ted_hendrix

They'll sell their allocation.

Wouldn't miss it for the world, looked for the fixture date as soon as it was announced he was going there.

Altogether now "Terry, you're a cá¿ nt, Terry Terry you're a cá¿ nt"
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 09:37 - Nov 1 with 6404 viewspaulparker

got my tickets this morning , xblock row B

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 09:40 - Nov 1 with 6400 viewsMick_S

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 09:37 - Nov 1 by paulparker

got my tickets this morning , xblock row B

You are an astute tactician, PP.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 11:09 - Nov 1 with 6284 viewsBromleyHoop

The interesting point will be who Holloway picks to play against him. I think the racist would have no problem with Sylla (other than the colour of his skin) who he’d beat in the air and on the ground, likewise Smith who, despite his height, doesn’t win enough headers for me. So that leaves Washington or Mackie.

For me, and I can not believe Im saying this, I’d play Mackie (I’m really not a fan at all) for no other reason than to get in his face and wind him up. That might sound simplistic but I can’t see any of our strikers being able to get much out of him in any other way. Mackie’s niggling attitude and annoying mosquito impersonation combined with the hostility of the crowd might just get to Captain, Racist, Bellend and give us an edge #smallmargins.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 11:10]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 11:25 - Nov 1 with 6242 viewsTacticalR

They don't like Mackie up 'em.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 12:19 - Nov 1 with 6154 viewsRs_Holy

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 08:52 - Nov 1 by rrrspricey

Wouldn't miss it for the world, looked for the fixture date as soon as it was announced he was going there.

Altogether now "Terry, you're a cá¿ nt, Terry Terry you're a cá¿ nt"

got my tics!... I'm just hoping he doesnt have the last laugh... I think there could be a riot if approaches the R Block with his hand cupped to his ear!
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 13:07 - Nov 1 with 6043 viewsE17hoop

I'm fully expecting him to get a 'niggle' in training before we play them, lily livered cowardly @rse faced sht tip that he is.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 13:34 - Nov 1 with 5984 views18StoneOfHoop

Only 17 days to go.. intense hatred and loathing simmering nicely here off Askew Road.

Where's gob-bumming Bluce Ree?
Has he gone indifferent meh on this subject?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 14:10]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 14:06 - Nov 1 with 5920 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just booked my ticket in East Paddock to give Racist John both barrels.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 14:51 - Nov 1 with 5816 viewsquickpassrotter

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 11:09 - Nov 1 by BromleyHoop

The interesting point will be who Holloway picks to play against him. I think the racist would have no problem with Sylla (other than the colour of his skin) who he’d beat in the air and on the ground, likewise Smith who, despite his height, doesn’t win enough headers for me. So that leaves Washington or Mackie.

For me, and I can not believe Im saying this, I’d play Mackie (I’m really not a fan at all) for no other reason than to get in his face and wind him up. That might sound simplistic but I can’t see any of our strikers being able to get much out of him in any other way. Mackie’s niggling attitude and annoying mosquito impersonation combined with the hostility of the crowd might just get to Captain, Racist, Bellend and give us an edge #smallmargins.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 11:10]

Good points. Mackie certainly made an impact last night. Got right into them and ruffled many feathers severely. Shame he could not put that chance away.
JT will not like his movement and the aggravation that he brings. Would seriously consider starting him against the Villa.
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 15:16 - Nov 1 with 5777 viewsMick_S

CLBR does not like pace.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 15:45 - Nov 1 with 5717 viewsSnipper

This is another bloody game I'm missing due to being in Northampton for a 50th.

At least we should beat them with me missing it.

Every cloud and all that :-).
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 15:51 - Nov 1 with 5703 viewsEsox_Lucius

If Sylla runs around like he did last night he'll have JT taken off after 30 minutes with a blown head gasket. He is as slow as fück these days.

The grass is always greener.

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 16:17 - Nov 1 with 5668 viewsgazza1

I don't give a fook about John Terry or Chelsea or Aston Villa....I'm only interested in the Rangers and what they are about.

I wish we had a player of John Terry's ability in our side though.
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 18:01 - Nov 1 with 5558 viewsDorse

I heartily dislike John Terry. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 18:26 - Nov 1 with 5500 viewsW7Ranger

Going to the game with my Dad who's coming up from Devon for the week-end. Also my 13 year old boys and there 13 year old cousin and the missus. I think I will be allowing my boys the use of the "w" word for 90 mins as it's a special occasion!!
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 18:37 - Nov 1 with 5460 viewsRs_Holy

Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 16:17 - Nov 1 by gazza1

I don't give a fook about John Terry or Chelsea or Aston Villa....I'm only interested in the Rangers and what they are about.

I wish we had a player of John Terry's ability in our side though.

John Terry is a very good footballer but a horrible human being, from a horrible family who played for a horrible football team.
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 18:58 - Nov 1 with 5424 viewsLongsufferingR

I loved the suggestion I saw on twitter that we should have Anton Ferdinand inducted to the Forever Rs at that game.
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 21:58 - Nov 1 with 5285 viewsHadders

This will be the first home match this season I will miss, owing to some poxy wedding, but to be honest I'm a bit relieved, as the kind of lairy lynch-mob atmosphere most fans of all clubs seem to relish is not my cup of tea. Not saying Terry's not a c*ck, just that I don't enjoy that sort of bullying, even of him.

A bit of panto booing fine, but to me, this isn't a good look.

[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 21:59]
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 23:31 - Nov 1 with 5201 viewsrrrspricey

We should get Ted to square up to him a la Bale
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 00:00 - Nov 2 with 5171 viewsCanadaRanger

And the odds of Terry picking up two yellows and sent off in this game are?...
Who’s ready for John Terry’s return to Loftus Road? on 12:49 - Nov 5 with 4843 viewsNoDiddley

Unlucky lads he’s gone & broke his foot😩
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024