Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players You Have Forgotten 02:11 - Nov 14 with 22077 viewsBoston

....ever played for QPR. I'm afraid to admit this has happened to me on a number of occasions, thought it might be senile dementia, but it's nothing more than sitting at the back of the class and falling asleep.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 14:28]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players You Have Forgotten on 03:34 - Nov 14 with 5477 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Players You Have Forgotten on 05:07 - Nov 14 with 5449 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I can't remember any of the players I've forgotten.
Players You Have Forgotten on 06:53 - Nov 14 with 5394 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Gordon Hill.

Sadly injury and, if I am right, his wife was really ill, saw this bloke slowly slip down from the heights of being loved by United fans and genuine ire when he was sold to Derby. When he came to us under the Doc, he was a shadow of a great talent.

If the Doc had of got hm going, what a player he would have been for us!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Players You Have Forgotten on 07:26 - Nov 14 with 5355 viewsloftboy

Even if it was Maccas friendly

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players You Have Forgotten on 08:07 - Nov 14 with 5299 viewsRs_Holy

Just been looking up Scottish strikers on Wiki and saw that Alan Brazil played 4 times for us.
Players You Have Forgotten on 08:15 - Nov 14 with 5282 viewsWokingR

Players You Have Forgotten on 05:07 - Nov 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

I can't remember any of the players I've forgotten.

Yeah, I'm struggling with how to post a QPR player I've forgotten
Players You Have Forgotten on 08:16 - Nov 14 with 5279 viewsozexile

Steve Hodge
Players You Have Forgotten on 08:22 - Nov 14 with 5267 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Players You Have Forgotten on 08:07 - Nov 14 by Rs_Holy

Just been looking up Scottish strikers on Wiki and saw that Alan Brazil played 4 times for us.

Having seen one of those games, I'd use the term 'play' very loosely.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Login to get fewer ads

Players You Have Forgotten on 08:29 - Nov 14 with 5252 viewsWatford_Ranger

Steven Caulker
Players You Have Forgotten on 08:31 - Nov 14 with 5248 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Players You Have Forgotten on 08:29 - Nov 14 by Watford_Ranger

Steven Caulker

Outstanding delivery of a contemporary candidate to an historical retrospective.

Players You Have Forgotten on 08:36 - Nov 14 with 5241 viewsMonahoop

Leighton James. Brilliant with Burnley back in the day, but for us, looked wasted. Mind you by the time Mr James was shipped in, the rest of a once great QPR side looked pretty wasted too.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Players You Have Forgotten on 08:38 - Nov 14 with 5235 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Players You Have Forgotten on 08:36 - Nov 14 by Monahoop

Leighton James. Brilliant with Burnley back in the day, but for us, looked wasted. Mind you by the time Mr James was shipped in, the rest of a once great QPR side looked pretty wasted too.

To be fair to James, the old 'looked good elsewhere, a bag o'shite in Hoops' conundrum, could apply to legions of Rangers players down the years.

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:05 - Nov 14 with 5200 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK I cheated and checked the list,

Don Rogers, Eddie Kelly, Peter Reid, Malky MacKay, Inigo Idiakez, Frankie Simek, De Ornelas, Steven Reid, Sammy Lee, Lewis Hamilton (Great Name, like most never saw him play),
Players You Have Forgotten on 09:06 - Nov 14 with 5198 viewsEsox_Lucius

I struggled for ages to remember his name but eventually got there, I give you Paul Bruce! a contemporary of that eternal "prospect" Michael Mahoney-Johnson. I checked on Wiki and he made 37 appearances in the hoops and I struggle to remember even one of them.

The grass is always greener.

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:33 - Nov 14 with 5141 viewssmegma

I saw De Ornelas play at Notts County in Nov 2001. Took off at half time for being absolute pony. Second half Andy Thomson scored twice to steal the points. I was in Corporate Hospitality that day and at the end of the game Ian Holloway came in to the restaurant. I walked up and had a chat and pissed him right off. I told him how poor we were first half and how things changed at half time when De Ornelas was replaced. He picked his 2 bottles of wine up and stormed out. I must have been right as De Ornelas disappeared within days. We stayed in Don Massons hotel and him and Dave Needham were guests of honour at the game.
Players You Have Forgotten on 09:40 - Nov 14 with 5129 viewsenfieldargh

Colin Viljoen

Played in a pre-season friendly at Brightons Goldstone ground must have been late 70's

We lost and he never signed

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:44 - Nov 14 with 5118 viewscolinallcars

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:06 - Nov 14 by Esox_Lucius

I struggled for ages to remember his name but eventually got there, I give you Paul Bruce! a contemporary of that eternal "prospect" Michael Mahoney-Johnson. I checked on Wiki and he made 37 appearances in the hoops and I struggle to remember even one of them.

Wasn't Paul Bruce reputed to have " the hardest shot in football ". We didn't see much of it.
Players You Have Forgotten on 10:09 - Nov 14 with 5069 viewsCamberleyR

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:05 - Nov 14 by WrightUp5hit___

Don Rogers, Eddie Kelly, Peter Reid, Malky MacKay, Inigo Idiakez, Frankie Simek, De Ornelas, Steven Reid, Sammy Lee, Lewis Hamilton (Great Name, like most never saw him play),

Malky Mackay? You sure?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Players You Have Forgotten on 10:10 - Nov 14 with 5068 viewsDorse

Peter Reid (has got a monkey's heed).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Players You Have Forgotten on 10:25 - Nov 14 with 5028 viewseastside_r

Players You Have Forgotten on 10:09 - Nov 14 by CamberleyR

Malky Mackay? You sure?

That's what I thought. Either a youth teamer with the same name or mixing us up with the amateurs on the south side of Glasgow.
Players You Have Forgotten on 10:25 - Nov 14 with 5027 viewsEsox_Lucius

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:33 - Nov 14 by smegma

I saw De Ornelas play at Notts County in Nov 2001. Took off at half time for being absolute pony. Second half Andy Thomson scored twice to steal the points. I was in Corporate Hospitality that day and at the end of the game Ian Holloway came in to the restaurant. I walked up and had a chat and pissed him right off. I told him how poor we were first half and how things changed at half time when De Ornelas was replaced. He picked his 2 bottles of wine up and stormed out. I must have been right as De Ornelas disappeared within days. We stayed in Don Massons hotel and him and Dave Needham were guests of honour at the game.

He only had two clubs in his career that he played more than 10 games for, one team I have no idea which country they are based in, let alone have heard of them LOL. 129 appearances in a 14 year career doesn't demonstrate a shining career yet he managed 27 appearances for Venezuela!

The grass is always greener.

Players You Have Forgotten on 10:31 - Nov 14 with 5013 viewsterryb

It is only because of the very sad news that I knew that Liam Miller played for us. I still can't remember him at Rangers!

When I first looked at that thread, I was convinced that this was Adam Miller who we signed fron Aldershot(?).
Players You Have Forgotten on 10:59 - Nov 14 with 4968 viewsBoston

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:40 - Nov 14 by enfieldargh

Colin Viljoen

Played in a pre-season friendly at Brightons Goldstone ground must have been late 70's

We lost and he never signed

I was at that one and you're absolutely correct, had no recollection of him being on the field.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players You Have Forgotten on 11:30 - Nov 14 with 4903 viewsW7Ranger

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:05 - Nov 14 by WrightUp5hit___

Malky Mackey??
Players You Have Forgotten on 11:33 - Nov 14 with 4893 viewssmegma

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:44 - Nov 14 by colinallcars

Wasn't Paul Bruce reputed to have " the hardest shot in football ". We didn't see much of it.

He was pony. The in joke at the time was that he was only picked because he lived about 100 yards from our training ground. 37 starts in 5 seasons. Scored against Boro the night Mark Kennedy destroyed them in a 5-0 win. His cross deflected over the keepers head and claimed he meant it. Stole a living from us. He played against us for Dagenham & Redbridge in a preseason friendly. There have been worse though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024