Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great interview with David Wheeler... 13:12 - Nov 16 with 7439 viewsAntti_Heinola

https://thesetpieces.com/interviews/qpr-winger-david-wheeler-talks-politics-turn

Really like this lad. Hope he can break into the side and get some goals. If Ollie goes to a 4-3-3 could definitely see him thriving.

Bare bones.

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:21 - Nov 17 with 1311 viewsessextaxiboy

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:01 - Nov 17 by easthertsr

So do academics! So why say such people don't live in the 'real' world?

By academic I mean ( rightly or wrongly ) someone who's full time " job" is study . So not a student or a pupil who study as means to an end but someone who researches , produces the odd paper , lives off a grant and maybe lectures for a couple of hours a week max .
Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:27 - Nov 17 with 1299 viewseasthertsr

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:21 - Nov 17 by essextaxiboy

By academic I mean ( rightly or wrongly ) someone who's full time " job" is study . So not a student or a pupil who study as means to an end but someone who researches , produces the odd paper , lives off a grant and maybe lectures for a couple of hours a week max .

Or someone who studies (full time) a particular disease that causes untold misery to thousands of people's lives and then perhaps after decades of studying is able to find a cure or at least some respite for the sufferers.
Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:51 - Nov 17 with 1278 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:21 - Nov 17 by essextaxiboy

Give me strength.

Bare bones.

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 16:12 - Nov 17 with 1261 viewsessextaxiboy

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:51 - Nov 17 by Antti_Heinola

Give me strength.

I hope you are not backing out . I was hoping for a part time position as research assistant ..
Great interview with David Wheeler... on 16:41 - Nov 17 with 1231 viewsBushRanger82

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 14:52 - Nov 17 by essextaxiboy

It's not what he is saying , it is that he is saying it ...IMO

It's a free country, he's entitled to speak his mind, wasn't exactly controversial, was it?
And as I said before, who on earth would take exception to what he said?
More importantly, why would anyone take exception?
Think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill, meself.
Great interview with David Wheeler... on 16:47 - Nov 17 with 1227 viewsessextaxiboy

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 16:41 - Nov 17 by BushRanger82

It's a free country, he's entitled to speak his mind, wasn't exactly controversial, was it?
And as I said before, who on earth would take exception to what he said?
More importantly, why would anyone take exception?
Think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill, meself.

You typed one sentence , then went back to what he said ?
Great interview with David Wheeler... on 17:08 - Nov 17 with 1213 viewsBushRanger82

And this is where I take my leave of this thread.
Anyone would think the lad actually said he advocated the existence of food banks.
Now that would have been controversial, not to say, disappointing.
Great interview with David Wheeler... on 17:13 - Nov 17 with 1209 viewsessextaxiboy

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 17:08 - Nov 17 by BushRanger82

And this is where I take my leave of this thread.
Anyone would think the lad actually said he advocated the existence of food banks.
Now that would have been controversial, not to say, disappointing.

Yep me too , off to a quiz night with Mrs Taxiboy , matchday tomorrow , cheers all ...come on you RRs
Login to get fewer ads

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 17:16 - Nov 17 with 1208 viewsGloryHunter

Ian Dowie has a university degree. I don't recall seeing or hearing his thoughts on any subject other than football, which is probably something to be thankful for.
Great interview with David Wheeler... on 17:26 - Nov 17 with 1200 viewsBoston

Great interview with David Wheeler... on 15:01 - Nov 17 by easthertsr

So do academics! So why say such people don't live in the 'real' world?

Hamilton Academic?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Great interview with David Wheeler... (n/t) (n/t) on 19:03 - Nov 17 with 1170 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great interview with David Wheeler... (n/t) (n/t) on 14:54 - Nov 17 by essextaxiboy

No dig taken Brian
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:58]

Sound.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024