Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis 10:24 - Nov 20 with 3166 viewsPhildo

tin-tacked
Pulis on 10:34 - Nov 20 with 3142 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Does he still owe Palace a fair old whack from his reneging a few years back?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Pulis on 10:37 - Nov 20 with 3137 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pulis on 10:44 - Nov 20 with 3113 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Pulis on 10:34 - Nov 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Does he still owe Palace a fair old whack from his reneging a few years back?

He might have paid it back but it was either £1m or £2m.
And he had to pay theirs and his own legals. Nearly £4m I seem to recall.
Pulis on 11:18 - Nov 20 with 3035 viewskarl

Scottish press reporting that they're interested in Michael O'Neill and Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes. Might have ditched Pulis with Scotland closing in on MO'N although that is on hold as his mother has apparently died and talks are suspended.
I think McInnes played for WBA for a while so a connection there but a big step for him to turn around a team in EPL falling like a stone, given MO'N's slow start to the NI job you do wonder if that position actually suits him? I know Scotland would hardly accept no wins in 18/20 games but he'd get more grace than from the average club at the foot of Premiership
Pulis on 11:56 - Nov 20 with 2963 viewsjohncharles

Pulis on 11:18 - Nov 20 by karl

Scottish press reporting that they're interested in Michael O'Neill and Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes. Might have ditched Pulis with Scotland closing in on MO'N although that is on hold as his mother has apparently died and talks are suspended.
I think McInnes played for WBA for a while so a connection there but a big step for him to turn around a team in EPL falling like a stone, given MO'N's slow start to the NI job you do wonder if that position actually suits him? I know Scotland would hardly accept no wins in 18/20 games but he'd get more grace than from the average club at the foot of Premiership

Poor Michael O’Neil, he’s being linked with every vacant job. How about Prime Minister ? Can’t be long now surely.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pulis on 18:49 - Nov 20 with 2622 viewsterryb

Poor old West Brom.

Megson to be in charge until further notice, then they want a manager with Premier League experience. Pardew & Pearson are the names being mentioned!

I'm sure their supporters will be inspired by those!
Pulis on 19:24 - Nov 20 with 2576 viewssmegma

Pulis on 11:56 - Nov 20 by johncharles

Poor Michael O’Neil, he’s being linked with every vacant job. How about Prime Minister ? Can’t be long now surely.

Pope ??
Pulis on 19:36 - Nov 20 with 2555 viewsPommyhoop

Pulis on 18:49 - Nov 20 by terryb

Poor old West Brom.

Megson to be in charge until further notice, then they want a manager with Premier League experience. Pardew & Pearson are the names being mentioned!

I'm sure their supporters will be inspired by those!

I recon H the Bombay Shytehawk might end up there.
Maybe not straight away but when they go down, you can bet him and TalkSport
will be reminding everyone that H is a genius at promotion .
And I would LOVE it just LOVE it..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Pulis on 22:50 - Nov 20 with 2409 viewsTearsofrage

So when is the first rumour that the other hairless one would be a natural "fit" for underachieving QPR? Oh sorry... there it is...
Pulis on 01:52 - Nov 22 with 2232 viewsTacticalR

West Brom need a Tony Pulis-type manager to save them from relegation, says Paul Merson
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11138261/west-brom-need-a-tony-puli

Air hostess clique

Pulis on 05:38 - Nov 22 with 2164 viewsDixie_CT

Pulis on 22:50 - Nov 20 by Tearsofrage

So when is the first rumour that the other hairless one would be a natural "fit" for underachieving QPR? Oh sorry... there it is...

Pulis and Olly are mates aren't they?

Got me thinking - Which other club would have Olly as Manager?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024