Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holloway slams R's fans 22:02 - Nov 27 with 28943 viewsDieByYourSide

And do you know what? He's absolutely right. We're in a proper tight spot as a club and need to rally around the team. Yes Brentford are better at football than us, that's quite clear but booing at 1-0 down is f*cking pathetic. Can't fault this team for effort and they've shown us that again tonight. Get behind the boys.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:11 - Nov 27 with 10575 viewssmegma

Kevin Gallen left on 80 minutes. I never heard one boo tonight. Surprisingly.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 22:12]
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:15 - Nov 27 with 10494 viewsBerkoRanger

You don't tell paying customers to stay at home. The owners need bums on seats - they won't be amused to see this.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:17 - Nov 27 with 10459 viewsHooparoo

Lets hope this isnā€™t a sign that the pressure is getting to Olly - again.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:17 - Nov 27 with 10439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ah, it's no big thing.

He's right, of course. The team needs the fans. But then again some fans might have had to leave early even if we were winning.

Anyway, it's no big thing. We're all adults and tough enough.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:19 - Nov 27 with 10381 viewsBrightonhoop

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:15 - Nov 27 by BerkoRanger

You don't tell paying customers to stay at home. The owners need bums on seats - they won't be amused to see this.

Thought that too, but he's got a point. Players have said from the field seeing the stands emptying like that just crushes them.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:20 - Nov 27 with 10369 viewssmegma

I'd be worried about upsetting the 11,151 of us that bothered to turn up.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:20 - Nov 27 with 10366 viewsBlackCrowe

Sorry but delighted as i am that we rescued an improbable point,, having witnessed 90 minutes of woeful tactics, shape and performance i think those of us that left can be forgiven for wanting to escape the dirge we were witnessing. 1-0 very few would've left. 2-0 is completely understandable.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:23 - Nov 27 with 10320 viewsozranger

Also agree.

While we are here.. hands up anyone here who left early. I know many around me left.
Login to get fewer ads

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:25 - Nov 27 with 10288 viewsBlackCrowe

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:23 - Nov 27 by ozranger

Also agree.

While we are here.. hands up anyone here who left early. I know many around me left.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:31 - Nov 27 with 10189 viewsbillericaydicky

Ollie can go and duck himself.

I'll be at home around midnight and up at six for work so apologies for leaving on 89 mins.

I also left before the end at Forest too having spent all day and Ā£160 on dross.

To$$er.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:32 - Nov 27 with 10182 viewssmegma

I can count the fingers on one hand the times I've left a game early in 45 years. The last time was 17 years ago .
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:35 - Nov 27 with 10113 viewsBrightonhoop

I've never left early, never. And the laugh you have with those round you when it goes right in injury at the exense of those that have gone home is the cherry on the cake. 'What about silly bolx that left on the 85th min, then?' Cracking laugh.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:35 - Nov 27 with 10114 viewsNW5Hoop

I left after the second Brentford goal. I almost never leave early. I've never booed the team. But you know what Ian? It was freezing. We were awful. I've come home to do two hours' work before bed. And I pay plenty to watch QPR. So once, just once, I'll leave early. And I'll thank you for not patronising me because I don't please you. I'll be here after you're gone, so you don't get the right to tell me off for wanting to go home, when I turn up week after week, regardless of how our form is, or whether the game's on TV, no matter who's in the team or who we're playing.

I feel really annoyed by the cheapness of Holloway's shots here.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:43 - Nov 27 with 9996 viewsJamesB1979

Are we really in ā€œa tight spotā€ at the moment? Yes we have FFP hanging over us but owners have said they would foot the bill. Weā€™ve signed players in the summer....as we have in previous transfer windows with Ollie and JFH. And Iā€™m pretty certain weā€™ll get more in in January.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:44 - Nov 27 with 9982 views1MoreBrightonR

First things, i pay for my ticket and can come and go as i please....its a choice, whether he likes it or not. I left early tonight because it was awful and with an hour journey home, i made a choice on what mattered more to me given what i'd seen so far. And i'm gutted i missed an amazing comeback but i cant blame anyone else for that but me!

And didnt hear a single fan booing all game. The atmosphere was dead, i'll give him that...Loftus Road is often that way sadly.
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:45 - Nov 27 with 9964 viewsted_hendrix

He's out of order if he wants to have a dig at fans then invite a couple to be interviewed stood next to him so at least they'll have a right of reply, of course that's not possible so he should keep his gob shut and not alienate himself from the fan base.

Alternately as the Manager he could maybe serve up the odd performance whereby the paying public would want to stay to the end.

Stay at home my arse

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:46 - Nov 27 with 9949 viewsDunstable_hoop

Understand the sentiments but try not to get too precious about it.

Thereā€™s little quality in the squad and a whole host of injuries. Everything is about graft and passion. Heā€™s just very high after staring a big low in the face.

I wouldnā€™t want anyone else fighting our corner right now
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:49 - Nov 27 with 9883 viewsvanrrrr

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:23 - Nov 27 by ozranger

Also agree.

I left on 86 mins! Glad we got a point, no idea how as we were second best for most of that time. Not the best decision I have made but I thought we were dire and a quick trip home was more enticing than more of the same.

Maybe Holloway willsend me a refund if he thinks i should have stayed home?
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:52 - Nov 27 with 9838 viewsTheBlob

Well if leaving early equates to a point just think of how many points will be gained if nobody shows up at all.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:52 - Nov 27 with 9815 viewsjohncharles

Perhaps there was a fire drill

Strong and stable my arse.

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:53 - Nov 27 with 9808 viewsYorkRanger

unfortunately he is prone to let emotions run away with themselves. His heat of the moment words often aren't the wisest.

I think the team battled hard given all of the injuries and they never gave up. They lacked a bit of quality but we're always in it, arguably until the second goal. I don't think you can be too critical of people who leave in the 90th minute hen you are two goals down. I am critical of those who slag the team off given all the challenges right now
Holloway slams R's fans on 22:56 - Nov 27 with 9742 viewsNortholt_Rs

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:46 - Nov 27 by Dunstable_hoop

Understand the sentiments but try not to get too precious about it.

Thereā€™s little quality in the squad and a whole host of injuries. Everything is about graft and passion. Heā€™s just very high after staring a big low in the face.

I wouldnā€™t want anyone else fighting our corner right now

Really? Iā€™ll take that result with both hands tonight but letā€™s face it we got out of jail. Team was dire and second best....ground was like a morgue for 90-odd minutes. Digging out the Rs fans is yet another example of how dumb this bloke is - he has a brain the size of a pea. Matt Smith - and their keeper - saved Hollowayā€™s job tonight I reckon....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:57 - Nov 27 with 9726 viewstraininvain

I left after 90 mins and I'm gutted to have missed the comeback.

But Holloway's spot on and it's good to see a manager who cares.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:01 - Nov 27 with 9648 views1MoreBrightonR

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:57 - Nov 27 by traininvain

I left after 90 mins and I'm gutted to have missed the comeback.

But Holloway's spot on and it's good to see a manager who cares.

I'm a hollway fan, and a i left early but i dont think he's spot on. if you want to have a go at fans, start with the ones who didnt go in the first place...but more importantly, i wouldnt be digging out the fans if i was him.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:02 - Nov 27 with 9636 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I can understand emotion getting the better of him after such an incredible finale but this reaction is a little crass. I don't blame anyone for leaving early and only Brentford fans will be feeling more gutted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024