Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights 23:52 - Nov 27 with 3355 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Never mind the bollox, here's the highlights:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11147210/qpr-2-2-brentford

Highlights on 00:01 - Nov 28 with 3330 viewsbosh67

Was very difficult to see from SAR but the second penalty appeal was a stone waller. Not sure how the ref missed it. Partly because he was crap.

When will Ollie really learn that you get a real handful in Smith when he is in the box facing the goal and not 40 yards out, back to goal trying to take the ball out the stars? F*cking basic stuff.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights on 00:16 - Nov 28 with 3289 viewsBoston

Here's the bollocking highlights for expats.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Highlights on 00:23 - Nov 28 with 3260 viewsBoston

What was the (poor) attendance?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Highlights on 00:27 - Nov 28 with 3259 viewsbosh67

Highlights on 00:23 - Nov 28 by Boston

What was the (poor) attendance?

I think there were about 7 of us left at the end.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights on 01:33 - Nov 28 with 3205 viewstimcocking

Highlights on 00:16 - Nov 28 by Boston

Here's the bollocking highlights for expats.

Good work Boston!
Highlights on 02:13 - Nov 28 with 3171 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Happy to get the draw.
We were lucky though.

Not sure why we don't play any width - I think we have 6 or 7 wingers
Sylla nearly scored from nowhere and Smith is dangerous in the box
Also Mackie missed a good chance in the first half

Washington I'm sorry to say is just not good enough and should never be in the starting eleven - I hope we sell him in January
We bought him for 2.75m and sold Austin for 4m - a terrible piece of business all round

Eze should be brought back and given a chance in the New Year
I don't understand why we just don't give some promising youngsters a chance like we used to in the old days with the likes of Clive Allen and Paul Goddard.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 2:14]
Highlights on 06:36 - Nov 28 with 3106 viewscyprusmel

Thanks for posting Boston.
Highlights on 06:47 - Nov 28 with 3088 viewsDixie_CT

Highlights on 02:13 - Nov 28 by superhoopdownunder

Happy to get the draw.
We were lucky though.

Not sure why we don't play any width - I think we have 6 or 7 wingers
Sylla nearly scored from nowhere and Smith is dangerous in the box
Also Mackie missed a good chance in the first half

Washington I'm sorry to say is just not good enough and should never be in the starting eleven - I hope we sell him in January
We bought him for 2.75m and sold Austin for 4m - a terrible piece of business all round

Eze should be brought back and given a chance in the New Year
I don't understand why we just don't give some promising youngsters a chance like we used to in the old days with the likes of Clive Allen and Paul Goddard.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 2:14]

Mackies race is run. I remember his Vardy-esque terrryfying of the Arsenal defence but sadly his flame is dwindling. Never been the most technical player but now the physical attributes are on the demise, he seems to be struggling to effect games.

I've given up on hoping Washington will come good. His touch has improved dramatically but he can't create himself any chances as he's neither skilful or quick enough to beat a player. Don't think it's going to change now and perseverance with him seems like stubbornness or ego from whoever brought him in.

90% of the time that's a pen. His arm is out wider and higher than natural stance and he's gained a benefit from putting it there (not sure the latter matters in the laws of the game)

Ref wasn't great. Woods should have been booked for hanging onto Freeman when breaking clear. He played on but should have gone back when pay stopped to.caution him. Huge lack of consistency and another ref who enjoys the self felatio moments of 'double armed up play on' more than he really should and sometimes without any reason
Login to get fewer ads

Highlights on 08:04 - Nov 28 with 3033 viewsizlingtonhoop

Oh dear. Ollie does have a point...

I was in the tiddlehouse for the first, went back in out of curiosity.

Muy, muy lols and hugs - including a steward!

As Chuck once said, 'it goes to show, you never can tell.'
Highlights on 09:32 - Nov 28 with 2918 viewsNortholt_Rs

Highlights on 00:01 - Nov 28 by bosh67

Was very difficult to see from SAR but the second penalty appeal was a stone waller. Not sure how the ref missed it. Partly because he was crap.

When will Ollie really learn that you get a real handful in Smith when he is in the box facing the goal and not 40 yards out, back to goal trying to take the ball out the stars? F*cking basic stuff.

Stonewall penalty but they would’ve scored 4 or 5 but for Smithies. He really is a great GK. Just think where we’d be in the league without him....with Green FFS!!! Matt Smith made a huge difference when he came on - we suddenly looked dangerous. Playing Mackie and Washington is like starting with 9 men. Delighted with that unlikely comeback and cue mayhem around me when that equaliser went in. Ground looked half empty before the early exit of so many Rs fans. That’s the real thing Holloway should be concerned about rather than digging out the few Rs that did show up for the game. The bloke is a plank.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Highlights on 23:21 - Nov 28 with 2726 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Highlights on 09:32 - Nov 28 by Northolt_Rs

Stonewall penalty but they would’ve scored 4 or 5 but for Smithies. He really is a great GK. Just think where we’d be in the league without him....with Green FFS!!! Matt Smith made a huge difference when he came on - we suddenly looked dangerous. Playing Mackie and Washington is like starting with 9 men. Delighted with that unlikely comeback and cue mayhem around me when that equaliser went in. Ground looked half empty before the early exit of so many Rs fans. That’s the real thing Holloway should be concerned about rather than digging out the few Rs that did show up for the game. The bloke is a plank.

The irony is we originally tried to sign Bentley who was poor last night. Thank heavens we ended up with Smithies instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024