Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Highlights - ExPat Friendly - Don't turn off video before full time... 02:09 - Nov 28 with 3259 viewsFredManRave

https://www.flashscore.com/match/Am9A2dY1/#video

Surprised there's been no mention of Smithies save in the first half unless I've missed it.
They can close the voting for save of the season now. Amazing palm away.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 2:09]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Highlights - ExPat Friendly - Don't turn off video before full time... on 02:14 - Nov 28 with 3253 viewstimcocking

Have to say, i thought Smithies should have saved both of the ones that beat him.
Match Highlights - ExPat Friendly - Don't turn off video before full time... on 06:52 - Nov 28 with 3151 viewscyprusmel

Thanks for the post Fred.
Match Highlights - ExPat Friendly - Don't turn off video before full time... on 08:19 - Nov 28 with 3099 viewshopphoops

Thanks Fred!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Match Highlights - ExPat Friendly - Don't turn off video before full time... on 19:33 - Nov 28 with 2984 viewssmegma

Match Highlights - ExPat Friendly - Don't turn off video before full time... on 02:14 - Nov 28 by timcocking

Have to say, i thought Smithies should have saved both of the ones that beat him.

Are you on drugs??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024