Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds match thread 14:04 - Dec 9 with 18289 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Leeds match thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 2056 viewsjoolsyp

Well, despite everyone saying 4 weeks ago that we'll be comfortably mid-table we're now in a relegation battle. With our notoriously poor form over Christmas this isn't looking good. The only good news is Hall and Onuoha back.
Leeds match thread on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 2023 viewsJAPRANGERS

what is that, 1 point from the last 18??? Suicidal form.
Leeds match thread on 17:02 - Dec 9 with 2001 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Leeds match thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 by joolsyp

Well, despite everyone saying 4 weeks ago that we'll be comfortably mid-table we're now in a relegation battle. With our notoriously poor form over Christmas this isn't looking good. The only good news is Hall and Onuoha back.

Even we go down who gives a shit. I'm bored of playing the same old sides in the same old stadiums.
Leeds match thread on 17:04 - Dec 9 with 1957 viewsdistortR

Leeds match thread on 17:02 - Dec 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Even we go down who gives a shit. I'm bored of playing the same old sides in the same old stadiums.

yeah, but, no but, we could try getting out the division by the other door as well?
Leeds match thread on 17:05 - Dec 9 with 1929 viewsSteveB

That was just piss poor to watch, think Brentford and imagine worse.... Clueless and inept, hard winter ahead..
Leeds match thread on 17:08 - Dec 9 with 1868 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 16:49 - Dec 9 by Gloucs_R

Or find a manager who can get the best out of a decent championship squad

Don't matter who the manager is if half the players have been out injured which has been the case for months and we have so-called strikes who don't shoot and can't score
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:09]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Leeds match thread on 17:15 - Dec 9 with 1743 viewsBrightonhoop

Leeds match thread on 17:05 - Dec 9 by SteveB

That was just piss poor to watch, think Brentford and imagine worse.... Clueless and inept, hard winter ahead..

Thought we did ok first half, tore them up, Leeds had no shape, pinned back. Where we let ourselves down as ever was on taking/making chances. 2 shot on target and an accidental goal over 90 mins I agree is pish poor. First half aside.

Now we're in trouble.
Leeds match thread on 17:15 - Dec 9 with 1742 viewsJAPRANGERS

Leeds match thread on 17:08 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Don't matter who the manager is if half the players have been out injured which has been the case for months and we have so-called strikes who don't shoot and can't score

must be a decent striker lurking in say Div 2 or non league somewhere. Don't we watch these type of games? We just have have to get rid of our pus......
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds match thread on 17:19 - Dec 9 with 1674 viewsLowerloftLad

We will be watching the league one and two games ourselfs at this rate

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Leeds match thread on 17:22 - Dec 9 with 1640 viewsR_from_afar

Leeds match thread on 17:08 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I agree 100%. Two of our best two defenders are now back and another is close, although it will take them a few games to get back to their best. The board needs to hold its nerve and see what happens now that we are no longer forced to field a patched up defence.

We should bring Eze back and give him a go, he is brimming with confidence and would be like a new signing. If we can find another young and keen striker somewhere, somehow, for buttons, that might also help.

I want us to stick with Ollie. When he came back, he was the best qualified of the managers actually willing to entertain coming to work at Loftus Road. I'm not sure the situation has changed.

We are in a perilous position, on a terrible run, but the players are giving it their all and playing for the manager. The issue is we just lack quality in most areas apart from central midfield, centre back (if Hall and Onuha play there) and between the sticks. With the financial constraints we face, the quality is unlikely to improve if a new man comes in. I just can't see how it would.

Look at how well Bristol City are doing this season under the manager who nearly took them down last year. They persevered with him, let's try doing likewise for once. We are actually in roughly the same spot we finished in last season, in fact, not that I am happy with it.

Stick with it, get behind the team and the staff. You Rss.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leeds match thread on 17:26 - Dec 9 with 1577 viewsactonman

For anybody that thinks positively about Qpr at the moment or thinks things will get better , let me tell you , that fkibg shambles of a club is heading for league 1 unless something drastically changes and I ain't talking about players coming back from injury !!!
Leeds match thread on 17:32 - Dec 9 with 1515 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 17:22 - Dec 9 by R_from_afar

I agree 100%. Two of our best two defenders are now back and another is close, although it will take them a few games to get back to their best. The board needs to hold its nerve and see what happens now that we are no longer forced to field a patched up defence.

We should bring Eze back and give him a go, he is brimming with confidence and would be like a new signing. If we can find another young and keen striker somewhere, somehow, for buttons, that might also help.

I want us to stick with Ollie. When he came back, he was the best qualified of the managers actually willing to entertain coming to work at Loftus Road. I'm not sure the situation has changed.

We are in a perilous position, on a terrible run, but the players are giving it their all and playing for the manager. The issue is we just lack quality in most areas apart from central midfield, centre back (if Hall and Onuha play there) and between the sticks. With the financial constraints we face, the quality is unlikely to improve if a new man comes in. I just can't see how it would.

Look at how well Bristol City are doing this season under the manager who nearly took them down last year. They persevered with him, let's try doing likewise for once. We are actually in roughly the same spot we finished in last season, in fact, not that I am happy with it.

Stick with it, get behind the team and the staff. You Rss.

RFA

Agree
But not just because I like olly, I just don't see that there is anyone out there that could change things very much or would really only be interested in what's in it for them the short term

Like some hooker promising you the best BJ for a £MILL and your credit card then tell you, you have nob rot and she ain't sucking it and has spent your money.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:33]

Leeds match thread on 17:34 - Dec 9 with 1486 viewsdistortR

Leeds match thread on 17:32 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Agree
But not just because I like olly, I just don't see that there is anyone out there that could change things very much or would really only be interested in what's in it for them the short term

Like some hooker promising you the best BJ for a £MILL and your credit card then tell you, you have nob rot and she ain't sucking it and has spent your money.

your credit card can tell you, that you have nob rot? shakes head in wonderment at modern technology.

horribly misogynistic analogy though.
Leeds match thread on 17:36 - Dec 9 with 1463 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 17:26 - Dec 9 by actonman

For anybody that thinks positively about Qpr at the moment or thinks things will get better , let me tell you , that fkibg shambles of a club is heading for league 1 unless something drastically changes and I ain't talking about players coming back from injury !!!

So speaks the oracle of all things QPR

Leeds match thread on 17:38 - Dec 9 with 1437 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 17:34 - Dec 9 by distortR

your credit card can tell you, that you have nob rot? shakes head in wonderment at modern technology.

horribly misogynistic analogy though.

misogynistic

Get over yourself

Leeds match thread on 17:41 - Dec 9 with 1411 viewsvegasranger

It made a nice change to watch the game live on my TV. Looked decent in the first half without creating too much. Second half Leeds adjusted and took away the space that our midfield three enjoyed in there first half. Few points from the game, yet again Smith showed he is an impact sub. Washington works hard but he is very little threat. We have no width, like the look of Chair but he wasn't kept out wide. Scowan, Luongo and Freeman are impressive but what are their roles? Surprised how often Scowan moves away from protecting the defence. Leeds looked a much better coached side that Rangers. Not sure their goalkeeper made a decent save. What was Smith doing tracking back on the third goal ?!!!
Leeds match thread on 17:41 - Dec 9 with 1411 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree

Was thinking the same thing as you during the last ten minutes - could we honestly expect another manager to do better under our current circumstances and also safeguarding the club's future?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Leeds match thread on 17:42 - Dec 9 with 1394 viewsdistortR

Leeds match thread on 17:38 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

misogynistic

Get over yourself

do one
Leeds match thread on 17:44 - Dec 9 with 1369 viewsSharpy36

Sorry Ollie, your times up.
Before you ask i don`t know, but we need to cast our net out wider.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Leeds match thread on 17:45 - Dec 9 with 1357 viewsTheBlob

Agree

Not speaking from experience we trust?

We had the chance to sign a number of players from lower down but chose to ignore the recommendations.Dack and Roofe for example...

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Leeds match thread on 17:45 - Dec 9 with 1355 viewsdistortR

Leeds match thread on 17:41 - Dec 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Was thinking the same thing as you during the last ten minutes - could we honestly expect another manager to do better under our current circumstances and also safeguarding the club's future?

you were thinking about paying for bj's?

Expected more from you Brian, we'll put it down to that mid-life thing.
Leeds match thread on 17:49 - Dec 9 with 1309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Leeds match thread on 17:45 - Dec 9 by distortR

you were thinking about paying for bj's?

Expected more from you Brian, we'll put it down to that mid-life thing.

I. Must. Read. Posts. Slower.

Leeds match thread on 17:49 - Dec 9 with 1307 viewsStanisgod

Leeds match thread on 16:52 - Dec 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Sylla in for a one-on-one. Great keeping to block his shot.

No , took a touch too many enabling the goalie to smother. Should have scored. A little cameo of our forward problems . Anyway, good job Neds back

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Leeds match thread on 17:51 - Dec 9 with 1281 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Leeds match thread on 17:49 - Dec 9 by Stanisgod

No , took a touch too many enabling the goalie to smother. Should have scored. A little cameo of our forward problems . Anyway, good job Neds back

Maybe, ya. Will look at it again, Stan.

Leeds match thread on 17:54 - Dec 9 with 1252 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Leeds match thread on 17:45 - Dec 9 by TheBlob

Not speaking from experience we trust?

We had the chance to sign a number of players from lower down but chose to ignore the recommendations.Dack and Roofe for example...

Roofe cost £3m and has only scored 1 in 6.

Washington came recommended.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024