Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds match thread 14:04 - Dec 9 with 18261 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Leeds match thread on 17:55 - Dec 9 with 2102 viewsdistortR

Leeds match thread on 17:54 - Dec 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Roofe cost £3m and has only scored 1 in 6.

Washington came recommended.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:55]

4 in 8, that's 1 in 2 not 1 in 7
Leeds match thread on 17:56 - Dec 9 with 2091 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 17:42 - Dec 9 by distortR

do one

That told me

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Leeds match thread on 17:57 - Dec 9 with 2090 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Leeds match thread on 17:55 - Dec 9 by distortR

4 in 8, that's 1 in 2 not 1 in 7

This season maybe, but not since he signed for Leeds in 2016.

At one stage last season Washington scored 3 from 5.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:58]
Leeds match thread on 17:58 - Dec 9 with 2054 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 17:45 - Dec 9 by TheBlob

Not speaking from experience we trust?

We had the chance to sign a number of players from lower down but chose to ignore the recommendations.Dack and Roofe for example...

Of being a hooker or having nob rot

Leeds match thread on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 2054 viewsdistortR

Leeds match thread on 17:57 - Dec 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

This season maybe, but not since he signed for Leeds in 2016.

At one stage last season Washington scored 3 from 5.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:58]

he's got 3 in 1 today, how could we NOT buy him?

And Jordan Rhodes.

Stop editing, will you? And yeah, we should buy this free-scoring Washington geezer you speak of.

tbh, I thought he would come good, it's a shame because there's a lot to admire about his play.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 18:02]
Leeds match thread on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 2049 viewsactonman

Leeds match thread on 17:36 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

So speaks the oracle of all things QPR

Nah mate , I know fcuk all , but I do know relegation form when I see it . I do know losing 6/ 7 game streaks that are starting to be a regular occurrence ain't going to keep you in the league .
I also know not having a single shot on target apart from a jammy hoof into the box that somehow went in ain't going to win us many games and having all our first choice defenders back won't improve that stat either !

And I do know that as long as I spend my Saturdays in the freezing cold not getting home til god knows when after watching another woefull performance from that cluster fcuk of a club , I have the right to moan like a b!tch for as long as I want !
Leeds match thread on 18:03 - Dec 9 with 1998 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Leeds match thread on 17:59 - Dec 9 by distortR

he's got 3 in 1 today, how could we NOT buy him?

And Jordan Rhodes.

Stop editing, will you? And yeah, we should buy this free-scoring Washington geezer you speak of.

tbh, I thought he would come good, it's a shame because there's a lot to admire about his play.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 18:02]

I write a lot of shite so I rely on that edit button : )
Leeds match thread on 18:04 - Dec 9 with 1986 viewsdistortR

Leeds match thread on 18:03 - Dec 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

I write a lot of shite so I rely on that edit button : )

i hear you, brother.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds match thread on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 1951 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 17:59 - Dec 9 by actonman

Nah mate , I know fcuk all , but I do know relegation form when I see it . I do know losing 6/ 7 game streaks that are starting to be a regular occurrence ain't going to keep you in the league .
I also know not having a single shot on target apart from a jammy hoof into the box that somehow went in ain't going to win us many games and having all our first choice defenders back won't improve that stat either !

And I do know that as long as I spend my Saturdays in the freezing cold not getting home til god knows when after watching another woefull performance from that cluster fcuk of a club , I have the right to moan like a b!tch for as long as I want !

If the only thing you have in life is to moan like a bitch about QPR then count yourself lucky

When someone ... maybe you... can come up with better answers than just blaming the manager I'd be happy to hear them otherwise it's just all noise and nothing else

Leeds match thread on 18:10 - Dec 9 with 1919 viewsBromleyHoop

Leeds match thread on 17:41 - Dec 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Was thinking the same thing as you during the last ten minutes - could we honestly expect another manager to do better under our current circumstances and also safeguarding the club's future?

The issue is not Holloway or the health and fitness of the defence. It is clear to anyone and everyone that unless we resolve our almost total lack of quality in attack we will struggle.

I’ll admit I don’t know what the actual limitations are regarding FFP and getting players in, even on loan, but unless we get someone who who can hit the net more than the personnel at the moment we are in big trouble.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Leeds match thread on 18:13 - Dec 9 with 1893 viewsstevec

Leeds match thread on 17:54 - Dec 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Roofe cost £3m and has only scored 1 in 6.

Washington came recommended.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:55]

By the Peterborough Chairman I would think
Leeds match thread on 18:18 - Dec 9 with 1868 viewsSimonJames

Leeds match thread on 18:10 - Dec 9 by BromleyHoop

The issue is not Holloway or the health and fitness of the defence. It is clear to anyone and everyone that unless we resolve our almost total lack of quality in attack we will struggle.

I’ll admit I don’t know what the actual limitations are regarding FFP and getting players in, even on loan, but unless we get someone who who can hit the net more than the personnel at the moment we are in big trouble.

Polter's got 10 goals from 17 appearances this season, as opposed to the 4 he got from 20 with us. So maybe it's just a QPR thing...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Leeds match thread on 18:26 - Dec 9 with 1815 viewsactonman

Leeds match thread on 18:07 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If the only thing you have in life is to moan like a bitch about QPR then count yourself lucky

When someone ... maybe you... can come up with better answers than just blaming the manager I'd be happy to hear them otherwise it's just all noise and nothing else

Well if you want someone with passion who loves the club then I'm you're man along with another 12k or so , not sure how long I would last though .
I'm not even just blaming Holloway , it's the stink of everything about the club from the top that has us in this position .
It's like we expect to lose before we even start most weeks.
Anywho my fcukometer is starting to pack up and the days of me being p!ssed of for days after defeat are long gone but as I'm on the train home and nothing better to do thought I would have a little moan.
As I say to jnr acton " being sh!t all the time makes the little victories much sweeter "
Leeds match thread on 18:30 - Dec 9 with 1791 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Leeds match thread on 18:10 - Dec 9 by BromleyHoop

I think that's universally accepted, but I also think it's universally accepted that FFP has us spancilled.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Leeds match thread on 21:44 - Dec 9 with 1597 viewsNortholt_Rs

Leeds match thread on 18:07 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Where does he say he has nothing else in his life to bitch about? He’s no doubt p.issed off after freezing his b.ollocks off watching that d.ogshit yet again - just like me. Make no mistake we’re plummeting towards League 1.... Utter, utter, sh.ite. Holloway MUST go....he’s f.ucking clueless. So must the dope DOF who brought him back. F.ucking insanity. Swathes of empty seats around me in A block... We’ll be playing in front of 7,000 Rs fans at this rate.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 21:46]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Leeds match thread on 23:22 - Dec 9 with 1530 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 21:44 - Dec 9 by Northolt_Rs

Where does he say he has nothing else in his life to bitch about? He’s no doubt p.issed off after freezing his b.ollocks off watching that d.ogshit yet again - just like me. Make no mistake we’re plummeting towards League 1.... Utter, utter, sh.ite. Holloway MUST go....he’s f.ucking clueless. So must the dope DOF who brought him back. F.ucking insanity. Swathes of empty seats around me in A block... We’ll be playing in front of 7,000 Rs fans at this rate.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 21:46]

A Facebook post if ever I saw one

Leeds match thread on 23:33 - Dec 9 with 1501 viewsSharpy36

Leeds match thread on 23:22 - Dec 9 by 2Thomas2Bowles

A Facebook post if ever I saw one

Yeah we get it, you`re Mr QPR and it`s your opinion and only your opinion that matters. God forbid any one else having a differing one on a messageboard.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Leeds match thread on 23:41 - Dec 9 with 1474 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 23:33 - Dec 9 by Sharpy36

Yeah we get it, you`re Mr QPR and it`s your opinion and only your opinion that matters. God forbid any one else having a differing one on a messageboard.

Just ranting is no opinion at all. incoherent whining.

Like I said to you on another thread, just saying sack the manager won't solve the problems the club has. and still, no one has come up with a manager that anyone can say would do any better or made a case for anyone else.

Ill ask you again to name one and why
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 23:42]

Leeds match thread on 23:53 - Dec 9 with 1449 viewsSharpy36

I told you two sections we should be looking within to possibly find a solution, but it`s not my job to trawl through them, it`s our DOF job.

If people want to rant and moan and talk jibberish that`s their prerogative. Believe it or not that was encouraged when this MB used to be fun and a joy to be a member of.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Leeds match thread on 00:08 - Dec 10 with 1433 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 23:53 - Dec 9 by Sharpy36

I told you two sections we should be looking within to possibly find a solution, but it`s not my job to trawl through them, it`s our DOF job.

If people want to rant and moan and talk jibberish that`s their prerogative. Believe it or not that was encouraged when this MB used to be fun and a joy to be a member of.

Maybe you would be happier on facebook or twitter if that's what you are looking for

If the only answer you can come up with is sack the manager, like so many times before it doesn't work, our history over the last 20 years or more proves that. or maybe you would like MH or 'arry back

I think you are confusing rant and moan with banter of which I would agree there is little of on here
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 0:16]

Leeds match thread on 13:56 - Dec 10 with 1230 viewsqprphil

As a non attender on match days now, I watch highlights or any live games on Sky etc. What has happened over the last few years,? you don't actually have to attend matches as you can imagine 90% of the time how the game will go. I didn't go when Warnock was in charge but, he seemed to get most of the players respect, and I think if he had been in charge we wouldn't be in this mess. The trouble now is DOF and all the other people sticking their oar in I expect. We sign players who do well for there previous clubs, and most of them don't appear perform for us, why is that.? I see so many school boy errors in the games I see on TV, and nothing changes. We have to big strikers but hardly play wingers, I don't like big target men as a game plan, but as a plan B it's ok, but we always seem to end up with plan B. If this is our best option as it appears to be, then you must have wingers crossing the ball from the by-line. Washington has trouble controlling the ball, his first touch is mostly poor, but I could be wrong as I don't see a lot of games. The fans will slowly drift away, it's expensive for some people to watch, and not get any enjoyment from it. We are in a fairly big hole at the moment, and I'm glad it's not me who has to decide how to get out of it. I think it will be a big struggle to keep in this league, luckily at the moment there are a few others in the same boat.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 13:59]
Leeds match thread on 14:18 - Dec 10 with 1213 viewsEsox_Lucius

Can anyone confirm that we are still liable under the current FFP regulations for the Premiership contracts in effect from our first season back in the Championship (2015-16)? I would imagine that if that is the case then our rolling three years of allowed trading deficits will be severely impacting on any players being brought to the club and therefore most unlikely. I know a lot of players were let go when we were relegated but I believe the common practice is for players to be purchased over the term of their contracts so we would still be liable for their transfer fees long after they departed.
All the Sack Holloway, sack the board, sack everyone approach in pursuit of a better league position could all be just dust in the wind until the club is back on a solid financial base. I think Clive may have mentioned this in another post a while back... There. Is. No. Fück!ng. Money.

The grass is always greener.

Leeds match thread on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 1203 viewsRoller

Leeds match thread on 14:18 - Dec 10 by Esox_Lucius

Can anyone confirm that we are still liable under the current FFP regulations for the Premiership contracts in effect from our first season back in the Championship (2015-16)? I would imagine that if that is the case then our rolling three years of allowed trading deficits will be severely impacting on any players being brought to the club and therefore most unlikely. I know a lot of players were let go when we were relegated but I believe the common practice is for players to be purchased over the term of their contracts so we would still be liable for their transfer fees long after they departed.
All the Sack Holloway, sack the board, sack everyone approach in pursuit of a better league position could all be just dust in the wind until the club is back on a solid financial base. I think Clive may have mentioned this in another post a while back... There. Is. No. Fück!ng. Money.

From the horse's mouth

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/hoos-october-part-two/
Leeds match thread on 15:22 - Dec 10 with 1151 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leeds match thread on 14:18 - Dec 10 by Esox_Lucius

Yeah Butt no butt it can all be fixed by sacking Olly and the next manager will win the league.. sorted

(C ) Facebook and Twitter nob jockeys

Leeds match thread on 15:32 - Dec 10 with 1144 viewsEsox_Lucius

Although not directly answered by Hoos in the link to the interview above it seems to be that my original thoughts regarding FFP liability for the year we came down are more than likely and we could still attract another FFP sanction for going above our rolling allowance, and for next season as well until ALL the EPL contracts are run down/ out. A second breach could mean a transfer embargo along with the fine which would really cripple us.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024