Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Backing for Holloway. 18:42 - Dec 9 with 2763 viewsfreddieeddie

Personally I think fans have very short memories. Look where we were a couple of seasons ago. Players not playing for the shirt and no hope whatsoever.

IH comes back and already we have a team of fighters who don’t give up. That’s the main thing for me to see which should give everyone hope. I think he has to be given this and next season to keep building. So many positives in my opinion what with our midfield three, general attitude and a few other pluses. I think a proper striker would make a difference with Hall back and some more signings in January and the Summer. He has the players fighting which to me is the most important asset in a team. Just be patient, most of us thought half way or below this season. Yes it’s crap at the moment but changing managers is not always the answer.

Also, we have a manager that absolutely loves the club and will put everything in to making things right.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Backing for Holloway. on 18:44 - Dec 9 with 2747 viewsBAWHoops

Am pro Ollie, but worry that he's tied himself in knots over team selection and personnel.

Needs to take a step back and assess.

Big few games coming up

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Backing for Holloway. on 18:53 - Dec 9 with 2687 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree with the OP.

edit - that's my opinion, not an order!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 18:54]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Backing for Holloway. on 18:54 - Dec 9 with 2677 views2Thomas2Bowles

I mostly agree but can also see that today he lost the advantage we had it the first half, he got out thought for the second half.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Backing for Holloway. on 19:10 - Dec 9 with 2619 viewsBlackCrowe

"Also, we have a manager that absolutely loves the club and will put everything in to making things right."

Which might include having to get us promoted from Div1. It's beginning to feel like a relegation scrap is around the corner. Oh god along with the cricket, it's all too depressing.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Backing for Holloway. on 19:34 - Dec 9 with 2508 viewsenfieldargh

Backing for Holloway. on 19:10 - Dec 9 by BlackCrowe

"Also, we have a manager that absolutely loves the club and will put everything in to making things right."

Which might include having to get us promoted from Div1. It's beginning to feel like a relegation scrap is around the corner. Oh god along with the cricket, it's all too depressing.

At least our cricketers can have a beer, which is more than Leeds fan could have at half time

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Backing for Holloway. on 19:41 - Dec 9 with 2474 viewsTheBlob

I remember the days when Queen's Park Rangers were renowned for playing bright attacking football.

No I'm not mad.

I have a certificate to prove that fact.

Meep.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 19:42]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Backing for Holloway. on 19:43 - Dec 9 with 2456 viewsbaz_qpr

I don’t think anything other than a striker and maybe a right back are needed, when Holloway has been successful he’s had a senior number 2 to bounce off
Backing for Holloway. on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 2281 viewskingo

We played some great football in the first half, so I don’t think there is a massive problem with IH,but we MUST turn superiority into goals. This is where I think he and the team have a massive problem, especially as we don’t have the financial ability to buy a goal scorer.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Login to get fewer ads

Backing for Holloway. on 20:43 - Dec 9 with 2255 viewsbosh67

Backing for Holloway. on 19:41 - Dec 9 by TheBlob

I remember the days when Queen's Park Rangers were renowned for playing bright attacking football.

No I'm not mad.

I have a certificate to prove that fact.

Meep.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 19:42]

I vaguely remember this too.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Backing for Holloway. on 21:50 - Dec 9 with 2115 viewsdigswellhoop

we sacked him twice so whyis he the savior now
Backing for Holloway. on 21:58 - Dec 9 with 2091 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Agree. ATM I would give my right arm for a magic wand that would let me personally appear in front of all the complete cretins on FB today calling for Holloways head, so that I could personally punch them in the face as I explain the reason why:
1. Pulis isnt a good idea, nor would he come, nor could we afford him
2. FFP means WE HAVE NO MONEY! Don't keep saying "the Board need to buy a striker" you fecking morons
3.We have an average squad, less than average strike force and a third of the squad injured. Dont expect miracles.

The only concession I would make is perhaps blood some of the youngsters in their right positions rather than playing a winger at FB etc, but obviously thats easy to say when I dont watch them train every day.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Backing for Holloway. on 22:55 - Dec 9 with 1988 viewsTacticalR

The problem isn't Holloway.

Air hostess clique

Backing for Holloway. on 23:01 - Dec 9 with 1971 viewskensalriser

Backing for Holloway. on 22:55 - Dec 9 by TacticalR

The problem isn't Holloway.

You're probably right, but I'm not sure he's the solution either.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024