Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DeGale v Truax 23:17 - Dec 9 with 895 viewsbosh67

Truax a very worthy new champion IMHO. DeGale just couldn't get his jab going and Truax I thought at stages took him apart. Long way back for DeGale now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

DeGale v Truax on 23:35 - Dec 9 with 865 viewsBoston

I've been written off before.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

DeGale v Truax on 00:26 - Dec 10 with 829 viewstraininvain

Looking forward to Rigo vs Lomachenko but can only see one winner (Loma).
DeGale v Truax on 00:49 - Dec 10 with 816 viewsWatford_Ranger

Had £2 on Truax on Betfair at 59/1
DeGale v Truax on 10:22 - Dec 10 with 685 viewspeejaybee

DeGale v Truax on 00:49 - Dec 10 by Watford_Ranger

Had £2 on Truax on Betfair at 59/1

Lend us a Tenner.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

DeGale v Truax on 11:34 - Dec 10 with 654 viewsthemodfather

i felt degale looked worried from before the 1st bell.....kept looking into the crowd and seeing empty seats...he was cumbersome and on the back foot all night, the other lad stood firm and worked well, moving forward and nearly ko's silly bowlocks in the 5th.....all the big pay days area distance away...degale ended up a bloody , bruised mess,,,against a fighter no one knew and with no record of heavy punching. imo truax deserved the win and did win easily
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 11:35]
DeGale v Truax on 13:33 - Dec 10 with 603 viewsTheBlob

DeGale v Truax on 10:22 - Dec 10 by peejaybee

Lend us a Tenner.

Oyyyyyyyyyy..... I saw him first.Get in line.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

DeGale v Truax on 13:37 - Dec 10 with 601 viewsTheBlob

Chunky blew it again,waiting too long to pile on the pressure and not getting his shots off.For one moment I thought Truax was going to get gipped by some dodgy Warren referees especially as the first one - the retiring Dave Parris - scored it a draw.Sanity prevailed in the end.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

DeGale v Truax on 14:14 - Dec 10 with 577 viewsBromleyHoop

DeGale v Truax on 00:26 - Dec 10 by traininvain

Looking forward to Rigo vs Lomachenko but can only see one winner (Loma).

Just watched it. Lomachenko is making a good case to be considered one of the best boxers of all time. He’s phenomenal.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Login to get fewer ads

DeGale v Truax on 21:17 - Dec 10 with 511 viewsdanehoop

DeGale v Truax on 13:37 - Dec 10 by TheBlob

Chunky blew it again,waiting too long to pile on the pressure and not getting his shots off.For one moment I thought Truax was going to get gipped by some dodgy Warren referees especially as the first one - the retiring Dave Parris - scored it a draw.Sanity prevailed in the end.

Think DeGale looked to be lacking confidence in throwing punches because of the surgery on that shoulder. His jab was poor, lacking both accuracy/power to keep Truax away and on his toes. felt DeGale didn't really start to try to step and unload until far too late and Truax had already realised DeGale was there for the taking and capitalised on the lack of punching coming back from him in first 6 rounds.

Just wonder if DeGale has actually got it in him to fight at the top level again.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024