Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane achievement 13:50 - Dec 10 with 1845 viewstoboboly

Impressive but I was surprised Andy Cole, Shearer or Lineker hadn’t managed the same considering their goal scoring attributes.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Kane achievement on 14:22 - Dec 10 with 1805 viewsBrightonhoop

I thought Defoes goals were brilliant, outlandish angles and power. Amazed he's had such a long career. And still banging them in.
Kane achievement on 21:58 - Dec 10 with 1624 viewsBoston

Kane achievement on 14:22 - Dec 10 by Brightonhoop

I thought Defoes goals were brilliant, outlandish angles and power. Amazed he's had such a long career. And still banging them in.

I have always been a tremendous admirer of the way Defoe puts himself about, that little hip wiggle, strong thighs, phoar.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kane achievement on 08:00 - Dec 11 with 1511 viewstimcocking

To think how many he'd (defoe) have scored if he hadn't spent so much time on the bench.

I remember a clip in tunnel cam of Defoe waiting on his own outside the rangers' dressing room to personally congratulate each of our players after the game, which i thought very classy.

Ps obviously, that would require at least one fit right back.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 8:03]
Kane achievement on 13:31 - Dec 11 with 1348 viewsTGRRRSSS

Whats he done?

I reckon it's a PL think. Lineker didnt techniocally ever play in the Premier League I don't think
Kane achievement on 14:12 - Dec 11 with 1325 viewstoboboly

http://www.goal.com/en/news/kane-brings-up-half-century-in-style-as-remarkable-2

50 goals in a calendar year, only the second Englishman to do so apparently after Dixie Dean.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Kane achievement on 14:37 - Dec 11 with 1289 viewsHunterhoop

I'm happy to admit, I've been proven completely wrong about Kane. Think there were few other stuff on here in the same boat.

Now, let's hope he can produce the goods in Russia. He and Charlie Austin up front. Lethal!
Kane achievement on 19:14 - Dec 11 with 1199 viewskensalriser

On the subject of Chelsea Chaz, 5 goals this season, one every 80 minutes.

Wonder if the 'hampton manager has figured it out yet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024