Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeni and Caulker in u23 team 13:35 - Dec 11 with 2363 viewssmegma

Away to Millwall. 1 nil up on 10 minutes, Dan Darbyshire scored.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 13:45]
Yeni and Caulker in u2 team on 13:42 - Dec 11 with 2329 viewsdanehoop

Dies Caulker look aware of his surroundings?

Never knowingly understood

Yeni and Caulker in u2 team on 13:44 - Dec 11 with 2316 viewssmegma

Yeni and Caulker in u2 team on 13:42 - Dec 11 by danehoop

Dies Caulker look aware of his surroundings?

In not sure I am. Mixture of snow, sleet and rain, my brollies destroyed by the wind and I'm soaked from the waist down. We are the better team.
Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 15:17 - Dec 11 with 2111 viewssmegma

Ended up losing 2-1. Their number 7 got a straight red on 77 minutes for a heavy tackle on Josh Wallen who was carried off on a stretcher. The incident led to a 20 player handbag display. There was a five minute delay while order was restored. A minute after the restart a free kick was lofted into our box and an unmarked player headed in the winner. We almost equalised in time added on when our keeper went up for a corner but his header was saved literally on the white line in the muddy goalmouth. We shot ourselves in the foot as we were in control for an hour but Millwall dominated the last thirty minutes with their number 4 the best player on the pitch. Caulker ONLY made four mistakes.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 15:18]
Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 16:29 - Dec 11 with 1949 views1MoreBrightonR

transfer window is about to open so expect them both to make cameos as usual in the hope we offload them.
Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 1616 viewsisawqpratwcity

Thanks for that, Smeg. So Caulker is far from match-ready?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 10:15 - Dec 12 with 1392 viewssmegma

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 21:48 - Dec 11 by isawqpratwcity

Thanks for that, Smeg. So Caulker is far from match-ready?

Nowhere near. He was made captain yesterday in the 'every player will be captain at least once a season merrygoround'.
Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 11:28 - Dec 12 with 1307 viewsderbyhoop

The fact that Caulker was playing has to be something. I find it difficult to believe that a player of 25 who already has an England cap has fallen so far that he isn't an obvious choice for a low level Championship club. Whatever his mental state.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 11:54 - Dec 12 with 1266 viewsBoston

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 11:28 - Dec 12 by derbyhoop

The fact that Caulker was playing has to be something. I find it difficult to believe that a player of 25 who already has an England cap has fallen so far that he isn't an obvious choice for a low level Championship club. Whatever his mental state.

Six months after he's gone he'll turn into the best thing since sliced bread.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 12:08 - Dec 12 with 1239 viewsEsox_Lucius

It does raise the spectre that the abuse he would receive from the fans at the least provocation, coupled with what is already spouted on social media is something he is being protected from. On the couple of outings he has been given this season he didn't look like the worst player ever, which he has been accused of, just lacking match fitness and confidence. He'll be gone soon enough and I will be neither happy nor unhappy at his departure, I just wish him well in the future and hope he beats his demons.

The grass is always greener.

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 13:42 - Dec 12 with 1152 viewsR_from_afar

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 11:54 - Dec 12 by Boston

Six months after he's gone he'll turn into the best thing since sliced bread.

He could do a Daniel Parejo, last seen scoring the pen which helped Valencia up to second in La Liga! I bet Parejo still says playing in front of The Loft was the highlight of his career, though...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 15:22 - Dec 12 with 1037 viewsTacticalR

Yeni and Caulker in u23 team on 13:42 - Dec 12 by R_from_afar

He could do a Daniel Parejo, last seen scoring the pen which helped Valencia up to second in La Liga! I bet Parejo still says playing in front of The Loft was the highlight of his career, though...

RFA

Valencia's turnaround under Marcelino has been astounding.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024