Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loft or Paddock 15:11 - Dec 12 with 1518 viewspaulparker

where did you prefer to stand ?

I always preferred the paddocks than the loft as you could abuse the oppo right back
pat van den hawe or tim breacker spring to mind
the loft I could never see fark all and I ended up nearly being crushed to death when falco scored against spuds a bloke with an inflatable crocodile landed on top of me and I thought that was my lot
also remember tons of Chelsea and west ham getting in the paddocks during the eighties which was interesting to say the least

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Loft or Paddock on 15:16 - Dec 12 with 1508 viewsBoston

School End...we had a job to do.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Loft or Paddock on 15:18 - Dec 12 with 1498 viewsMick_S

Loft or Paddock on 15:16 - Dec 12 by Boston

School End...we had a job to do.

Don't sell themselves, do they Bos?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Loft or Paddock on 15:19 - Dec 12 with 1496 viewsBoston

But, joking apart. Stood in both on occasions, I'd opt for the Loft, when the sun does decide to appear, Paddock could be brutal.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Loft or Paddock on 15:20 - Dec 12 with 1487 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mate, my missus is looking at me like i’m a right dick after snorting tea reading that inflatable reptile story.
Loft or Paddock on 16:27 - Dec 12 with 1393 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just to the right, as you look out to the pitch, of the goal at the front of the Loft along with the esteemed Mr. McCarthy of LFW fame and a number of females of whom only Marilyn from the office, Phil and ex club photographer Ariel Friedlander still attend regularly. I am now in the upper Loft just to the left of the goal looking out and in the front row... some habits never die.

The grass is always greener.

Loft or Paddock on 16:30 - Dec 12 with 1387 viewskingsburyR

Loft or Paddock on 16:27 - Dec 12 by Esox_Lucius

Just to the right, as you look out to the pitch, of the goal at the front of the Loft along with the esteemed Mr. McCarthy of LFW fame and a number of females of whom only Marilyn from the office, Phil and ex club photographer Ariel Friedlander still attend regularly. I am now in the upper Loft just to the left of the goal looking out and in the front row... some habits never die.

Started off standing in the non-members section of the loft....upgraded to the better side after a couple of years.

Fond memories standing in the loft!

First games ever I stood in the away end as a 6 year old as a pals dad knew the steward on the gate!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Loft or Paddock on 16:30 - Dec 12 with 1387 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We used to be in the paddock just right of the dugouts as you look onto the pitch.
It was a great spot for abusing the opposition and manager alike. Including our own Alan Mullery as I recall.
Loft or Paddock on 16:31 - Dec 12 with 1381 viewsrobith

I moved to the paddocks 3/4 seasons ago and I've never looked back.

Sure, sometimes you get drenched. I recall vs Man City in a proper storm where I had to take one of my socks off to wrap my phone in to keep it usable.

But better view, close to the action, good bunch of people (except £10 cup games when the "Where's Sandro?" brigade turn up)
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 16:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Loft or Paddock on 16:38 - Dec 12 with 1357 viewsVancouverHoop

Loft. A couple of crush barriers up from the "boys' section, and about level with Phil Parkes's left goal-post.
Loft or Paddock on 20:10 - Dec 12 with 1230 viewsMrSheen

Paddock. Call me fussy, but I like to be able to see the ball going in the net.
Loft or Paddock on 21:42 - Dec 12 with 1159 viewsDorse

'Loft or Paddock' sounds like a euphemism used when asking a friend how they got on with fat Sharon from Accounts the morning after the Christmas party.

I should be fcuking ashamed.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Loft or Paddock on 21:49 - Dec 12 with 1144 viewssmegma

Loft or Paddock on 21:42 - Dec 12 by Dorse

'Loft or Paddock' sounds like a euphemism used when asking a friend how they got on with fat Sharon from Accounts the morning after the Christmas party.

I should be fcuking ashamed.

So you were a paddock boy then.
Loft or Paddock on 21:54 - Dec 12 with 1137 viewsDorse

Loft or Paddock on 21:49 - Dec 12 by smegma

So you were a paddock boy then.

I go up the Ellerslie for a treat.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Loft or Paddock on 21:59 - Dec 12 with 1131 viewssmegma

Loft or Paddock on 21:54 - Dec 12 by Dorse

I go up the Ellerslie for a treat.

And you mentioned euphemisms??
Loft or Paddock on 22:17 - Dec 12 with 1112 viewsLythamR

Loft or Paddock on 16:38 - Dec 12 by VancouverHoop

Loft. A couple of crush barriers up from the "boys' section, and about level with Phil Parkes's left goal-post.

Snap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024