Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking tickets again again again!!!!! 10:26 - Dec 13 with 2641 viewsenfieldargh

My son got a Parking Notice Charge at Barnet Hospital

Arrived 1430 Departed 17:22

He paid at 14:37 until 17:37 and then topped up 17:37-18:37 which he didnt use. We have copies of the receipts for these payments with the correct Reg#

My question is shall I invoice them for time taken to reply, cost of stationary, stamp and time and if so how much and how should I word my response letter?

Any legal eagles out there prepared to give some free advice?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 10:39 - Dec 13 with 2618 viewsPunteR

Im no legal eagle. But you can appeal. on the appeal letter they'll ask if you want a written hearing or a personal hearing. Ask for a personal hearing, which obviously means more of your time but 9 times out of 10 the company wont send someone to fight their case as it costs to much money. And you win your case.
Or just pay the fine.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 10:52 - Dec 13 with 2594 viewsenfieldargh

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 10:39 - Dec 13 by PunteR

Im no legal eagle. But you can appeal. on the appeal letter they'll ask if you want a written hearing or a personal hearing. Ask for a personal hearing, which obviously means more of your time but 9 times out of 10 the company wont send someone to fight their case as it costs to much money. And you win your case.
Or just pay the fine.

ticket wrongly issued as my son had paid for parking in fact he paid for an extra hour he thought he might need but didnt use

captains fantastic

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 11:02 - Dec 13 with 2585 viewsBoston

Don't hand over the originals.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 17:33 - Dec 13 with 2389 viewsPinnerPaul

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 10:52 - Dec 13 by enfieldargh

ticket wrongly issued as my son had paid for parking in fact he paid for an extra hour he thought he might need but didnt use

I'm guessing he's been done for the 1st 7 minutes?
Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 17:38 - Dec 13 with 2382 viewsPunteR

Depending on the area you can get a fine for exceeding the maximum stay even though you've paid for it. Feeding the meter is the phrase used. Was it a 3 hour maximum stay?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 22:46 - Dec 13 with 2247 viewsenfieldargh

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 17:38 - Dec 13 by PunteR

Depending on the area you can get a fine for exceeding the maximum stay even though you've paid for it. Feeding the meter is the phrase used. Was it a 3 hour maximum stay?

unlimited as it was a hospital car park.

I hope parking eye suffers from a bad case of conjunctivitis

captains fantastic

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 08:56 - Dec 14 with 2148 viewsStevenageRanger

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 17:33 - Dec 13 by PinnerPaul

I'm guessing he's been done for the 1st 7 minutes?

My immediate thought was also that it was for the first 7 mins. Not sure how you can appeal it.
Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 09:46 - Dec 14 with 2121 viewsW7Ranger

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 22:46 - Dec 13 by enfieldargh

unlimited as it was a hospital car park.

I hope parking eye suffers from a bad case of conjunctivitis

What is the actual penalty notice/charge for?

Is it for the first 7 minutes? Or something else?
Login to get fewer ads

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 11:09 - Dec 14 with 2085 viewsenfieldargh

I've spent hours on various chat lines (RE parking !!!!!) and gleaned that you get the first 10 minutes as grace provided you do actually pay.

Its been suggested that because he made the second payment (which was subsequently not used) it may have caused their system to miss it.

Anyway will make the appeal and let you all know as these knuts are truly despicable.

I would ask Kim Jong-Un to target Chorley but Dave from AKUTRS lives nearby

captains fantastic

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 16:43 - Dec 14 with 1999 viewsBasingstokeR

If you have time, a camera phone and a photo editing tool / somewhere to host online (like flickR or imageshack kind of thing) - I'd recommend registering here

http://forums.pepipoo.com/

And making a new post in the right section; with a description of what happens, plus the PCN (or any letters you've had with any personal info blocked out on the image).

I've got quality advise on there multiple times and won all but one of my appeals (which was the driving too far in the bloody tiny bit of bus lane just before Hammersmith roundabout coming down Shepherds Bush road)
Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 18:09 - Dec 14 with 1949 viewsBrightonhoop

Get yerself one of these for Xmas. :-S

Parking tickets again again again!!!!! on 11:21 - Dec 20 with 1775 viewsenfieldargh

http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/Bills/106912.aspx

Its good to know its not just us plebs who get stung by these cowboys

captains fantastic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024