Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe 19:12 - Dec 13 with 2017 viewsbosh67

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hill-couldnt-justify-qpr-return-still-eye-coa

At least explains why he didn't re-sign, although given what's happened he would have played most weeks.

Would be nice to see him back one day.

I can already foresee it.

It's just like watching Clint Hill
Clinton Hilly's blue and white army
You don't know what you're doing
You're getting sacked in the morning

You usual story ark of most returning heroes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 21:13 - Dec 13 with 1871 viewsPunteR

I dont quite get why he thought he should be playing week in week out. He's 52 for Pete's sake.!
Maybe QPR wanted him on a pay as you play deal and he wanted a check at the end of every week?.
He shouldnt have gone in the first place. Just another bad decision by the club imo.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 21:18]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 21:39 - Dec 13 with 1841 viewsToast_R

He would have been playing every week and then some if he'd signed.
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 22:43 - Dec 13 with 1743 viewsenfieldargh

Add Ale Faurlin to that, the steady head in the centre of our midfield linking defence and attack with simple passes ala Ray Wilkins.

The pair of them should never have be let go

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 08:49 - Dec 14 with 1597 viewsmakaveli1882

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 21:13 - Dec 13 by PunteR

I dont quite get why he thought he should be playing week in week out. He's 52 for Pete's sake.!
Maybe QPR wanted him on a pay as you play deal and he wanted a check at the end of every week?.
He shouldnt have gone in the first place. Just another bad decision by the club imo.

He was offered a deal which he agreed during the talks, then he/Agent asked for money and Les and co pulled the plug FACT
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 10:04 - Dec 14 with 1530 viewsPunteR

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 08:49 - Dec 14 by makaveli1882

He was offered a deal which he agreed during the talks, then he/Agent asked for money and Les and co pulled the plug FACT

He asked for money...? How dare he.

Thanks for clearing that up though.

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 10:20 - Dec 14 with 1508 viewsdaveB

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 21:13 - Dec 13 by PunteR

Last year of his career he's going to want to play most weeks rather than be a back up. Worked out for the best imo as would have blocked Robinson getting a run and he's done very well
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 15:19 - Dec 14 with 1369 viewsPinnerPaul

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 10:04 - Dec 14 by PunteR

He asked for money...? How dare he.

Thanks for clearing that up though.

Presume he meant 'MORE' money than club were prepared to pay.

If 'clearing it up' means writing an unsubstantiated statement and writing fact in capital letters at the end of it - then yeah, thanks for that!
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 15:31 - Dec 14 with 1357 viewsLunarJetman

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 15:19 - Dec 14 by PinnerPaul

Presume he meant 'MORE' money than club were prepared to pay.

If 'clearing it up' means writing an unsubstantiated statement and writing fact in capital letters at the end of it - then yeah, thanks for that!

Or maybe the club offered to pay him in Skittles?
Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 16:31 - Dec 14 with 1335 viewsPinnerPaul

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 15:31 - Dec 14 by LunarJetman

Or maybe the club offered to pay him in Skittles?

I read it as he moved his young family from Windsor to Glasgow so to justify moving them back again he wanted a ) decent money and b) regular games

Seems fair enough to me.

Given how many defenders club has/had, you can also see why club couldn't meet those criteria.
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 09:47 - Dec 15 with 1171 viewsDorse

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 16:31 - Dec 14 by PinnerPaul

I read it as he moved his young family from Windsor to Glasgow so to justify moving them back again he wanted a ) decent money and b) regular games

Seems fair enough to me.

Given how many defenders club has/had, you can also see why club couldn't meet those criteria.

You forgot to say FACT.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 11:27 - Dec 15 with 1127 viewsPinnerPaul

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 09:47 - Dec 15 by Dorse

You forgot to say FACT.

That's because like 99.9% of stuff on here, it isn't!
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 11:39 - Dec 15 with 1105 viewsblacky200

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 11:27 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

Was that a FACT
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 12:15 - Dec 15 with 1085 viewsmakaveli1882

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 11:27 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

Joke all you like but it is the truth.
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 17:35 - Dec 15 with 1018 viewsPunteR

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 12:15 - Dec 15 by makaveli1882

Joke all you like but it is the truth.

I believe you maka

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 23:13 - Dec 15 with 942 viewsmakaveli1882

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 17:35 - Dec 15 by PunteR

I believe you maka

Still love the guy; Rangers through and through

He played a gamble when he was settled and he lost and probably so did we as he would of been playing.

But definitely one thing I back Lee and co on for saying no
Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 23:14 - Dec 15 with 941 viewsmakaveli1882

Clint Hill to return... one day... perhaps.... maybe on 23:13 - Dec 15 by makaveli1882

Still love the guy; Rangers through and through

He played a gamble when he was settled and he lost and probably so did we as he would of been playing.

But definitely one thing I back Lee and co on for saying no

When it*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024