Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JET, would ya? 16:04 - Dec 14 with 6750 viewsBakes

No not the attractive gladiator of the 90s but the striker we have sitting at home collecting a wage and last seen playing against Bovingdon in pre season, Our strikers aren’t scoring so would it be an idea to give him a game and see if he can get us a goal or two?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

JET, would ya? on 10:01 - Dec 17 with 1783 viewsfrancisbowles

JET, would ya? on 10:20 - Dec 16 by WeaverQPR

Would score more than Washington at this level. If JET had played 80 games in confident he would of bagged more than 10

Can't disagree with that but if he had played eighty games, then he would have shown consistent commitment and we wouldn't be having this thread!
JET, would ya? on 17:35 - Dec 17 with 1677 viewssmegma

Would score more than Washington at this level. If JET had played 80 games in confident he would of bagged more than 10

But he hasn't.

If we had won every game this season we'd be top of the league. We havnt, we ain't.
JET, would ya? on 17:56 - Dec 17 with 1653 viewsNorthernr

Let's ignore the damage it would do, the message it would send out, to the other players, particularly the young ones, if he was suddenly fast tracked back into the team after the way he's behaved....

His stats across his whole career simply don't back up what you say.

His best ever goalscoring seasons were 12 goals in 48 games and 21 goals in 55 games in the division below with Bristol City. Washington scored one more goal than him in five fewer games at that level with Peterborough.

In the Championship JET averaged 1 in 8 for Cardiff and 1 in 8.33 for Ipswich. Washington has 12 goals in 80 appearances for us, which while not very good at all is still better than JET has ever managed when selected regularly at this level.
JET, would ya? on 18:22 - Dec 17 with 1635 viewsSimonJames

JET, would ya? on 17:56 - Dec 17 by Northernr

Let's ignore the damage it would do, the message it would send out, to the other players, particularly the young ones, if he was suddenly fast tracked back into the team after the way he's behaved....

His stats across his whole career simply don't back up what you say.

His best ever goalscoring seasons were 12 goals in 48 games and 21 goals in 55 games in the division below with Bristol City. Washington scored one more goal than him in five fewer games at that level with Peterborough.

In the Championship JET averaged 1 in 8 for Cardiff and 1 in 8.33 for Ipswich. Washington has 12 goals in 80 appearances for us, which while not very good at all is still better than JET has ever managed when selected regularly at this level.

Not to mention that I doubt the lazy git would have done very much to help the team when not in possession.

100% of people who drink water will die.

JET, would ya? on 20:01 - Dec 19 with 1472 viewsDorse

I just don't like him. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

JET, would ya? on 21:00 - Dec 19 with 1420 viewsterryb

JET, would ya? on 20:01 - Dec 19 by Dorse

I just don't like him. There, I've said it.

Nor do I Dorse!
JET, would ya? on 13:14 - Dec 20 with 1297 viewssmegma

Having checked , it appears that JET played for the youth team/ under 23s at Bovingdon on 15th July then at Carshalton for the under 23s the following week on 22nd July. So no games played at any level for 5 months. And people are even discussing whether he should be brought back to the fold ???
JET, would ya? on 13:21 - Dec 20 with 1282 viewsR_from_afar

But if he persisted in taking long throws to himself, he'd never get to 80 games because someone would clamber out of the stands and thr0ttle him!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024