Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything 12:06 - Dec 15 with 1351 viewsTacticalR

Maybe something soulful to lift the mood? (Although as usual anything goes).

To get the ball rolling some Korean soul:

Im Hee Sook - All of my heart (1970)

Air hostess clique

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 12:18 - Dec 15 with 1340 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 12:25 - Dec 15 with 1333 viewshopphoops

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 13:48 - Dec 15 with 1314 viewsLblock

Pure class

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 13:53 - Dec 15 with 1311 viewsLblock

As for uplifting - gives me a chance to post this twice in one day!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 13:55 - Dec 15 with 1311 viewsR_from_afar

Soulful is not really my bag, but this might work:

Dedicated to Rangers' very own tree, Marc Nygaard. I named the silver birch in my garden after him. "Nurse!"

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 14:32 - Dec 15 with 1300 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 14:36 - Dec 15 with 1298 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well if we're getting in the Christmas groove

Now that's what I call a proper Christmas album

[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 14:37]
Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 15:15 - Dec 15 with 1282 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What’s Going On? - Marvin Gaye

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 16:13 - Dec 15 with 1264 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 16:16 - Dec 15 with 1260 viewsFDC

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 16:20 - Dec 15 with 1252 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 19:36 - Dec 15 with 1217 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 20:31 - Dec 15 with 1204 viewsDaBurgh

Funky soul-gospel. for all you heathens out there.
Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 20:46 - Dec 15 with 1196 viewsBrightonhoop

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 21:00 - Dec 15 with 1189 viewsBrightonhoop

And all done in one take,how fcking cool is this. 21st century is so shyte

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 1180 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Not soulful but uplifting.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 22:39 - Dec 15 with 1162 viewsBluce_Ree

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 22:56 - Dec 15 with 1154 viewsTheBlob

Playing this band a lot - mainly because of Jimmy Herring's guitar work.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 23:27 - Dec 15 with 1146 viewsPunteR

Just heard this tonight... nearly went on the Frankie thread but thought i could get away with putting it on here.. ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Friday Music - Something soulful...or anything on 00:53 - Dec 16 with 1133 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024