Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy place - Preview 18:21 - Dec 15 with 2408 viewsNorthernr

I'm sorry.

Happy place - Preview 15th Dec 2017 18:20
QPR return to the scene of their last away win, 17 road trips ago, on Saturday, and boy do Ian Holloway and his team need to find another from somewhere against an equally awful Birmingham side. 9

Happy place - Preview on 18:32 - Dec 15 with 2392 viewsbosh67

The offish read

'Holloway mixing up QPR’s pre-match plans'

I am hoping the gets all the mixing up out the way so it isn't followed by another muddled 90+ minutes featuring 10 central midfielders.

We are almost at emergency loan time where I suspect Ollie will push to get 37 year old Danny Shittu back as a makeshift centre forward.... again!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Happy place - Preview on 22:11 - Dec 15 with 2162 viewsSimonJames

Until now I've been in the "keep Olly" camp.
But I'm beginning to think that scraping through to the end of the season will still lead to his departure. And then we will have another manager that spends another season tinkering around, hoping to start things off with a mid-table finish. So perhaps it's time to let someone have the second half of the season to see if they can get a bit more momentum.

Also I notice that Polter has 17 goals from 30 games, and El Khayati has 6 from 11.
We got rid of them and we still struggle to score goals. I think that says more about us than it does about those players' abilities.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Happy place - Preview on 23:00 - Dec 15 with 2112 viewsAntti_Heinola

Clive.
Depressingly spot on.

Bare bones.

Happy place - Preview on 23:01 - Dec 15 with 2112 viewsbosh67

Happy place - Preview on 22:11 - Dec 15 by SimonJames

Until now I've been in the "keep Olly" camp.
But I'm beginning to think that scraping through to the end of the season will still lead to his departure. And then we will have another manager that spends another season tinkering around, hoping to start things off with a mid-table finish. So perhaps it's time to let someone have the second half of the season to see if they can get a bit more momentum.

Also I notice that Polter has 17 goals from 30 games, and El Khayati has 6 from 11.
We got rid of them and we still struggle to score goals. I think that says more about us than it does about those players' abilities.

To be fair to Ollie Polter left because his wife had a baby and she wanted the family to be together in Germany. Nothing to do with football and the club did the right thing to sell him back to a German team.

Re El Khayati he was a winger who singularly failed to fit into a 25 man central midfield system.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 23:02]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Happy place - Preview on 07:51 - Dec 16 with 1955 viewsdaveB

The reaction to the FFP article on facebook was that we should Ferdinand Hoos and use the money to buy a striker so section of the fanbase are a lost cause I'm afraid
Happy place - Preview on 09:46 - Dec 16 with 1869 viewsgazza1

Morning Norf(if you going to B'ham I hope you and your crowd enjoy it - sorry I will not be attending, bit of a lightweight nowadays)......I know you don't want a manager change just yet and I get why but.....your report basically tells me that many, many,many of the problems are Ian Hollaway's. Some great examples why we should change - what have we got to loose apart from a few more £££'s. Bless IH for ever cos overall he has been fantastic for the Rangers but we need a Manager that has an idea, employs it and sticks to it(or tickers just a little now and again). Some things he does now would not be acceptable down the park on Sunday morning.....and while we at it Bircham needs to be 'outed' as well.

PS-I hope we will bring home 3 points today but how do you Fancy a Pullis/Francis partnership if we loose today?
Happy place - Preview on 12:45 - Dec 16 with 1736 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Happy place - Preview on 09:46 - Dec 16 by gazza1

Morning Norf(if you going to B'ham I hope you and your crowd enjoy it - sorry I will not be attending, bit of a lightweight nowadays)......I know you don't want a manager change just yet and I get why but.....your report basically tells me that many, many,many of the problems are Ian Hollaway's. Some great examples why we should change - what have we got to loose apart from a few more £££'s. Bless IH for ever cos overall he has been fantastic for the Rangers but we need a Manager that has an idea, employs it and sticks to it(or tickers just a little now and again). Some things he does now would not be acceptable down the park on Sunday morning.....and while we at it Bircham needs to be 'outed' as well.

PS-I hope we will bring home 3 points today but how do you Fancy a Pullis/Francis partnership if we loose today?

Why on earth would Pullis want come to Loftus Road? Can't imagine he'd fancy it all that much even if we did have a few million to lavish on yet more players, let alone under the current enforced restraints. Anyway there's about as much chance of that happening as there is of Part Chimp being Christmas number one next week with 'Starpiss'.
Happy place - Preview on 13:07 - Dec 16 with 1697 viewsSimonJames

Happy place - Preview on 12:45 - Dec 16 by Silverfoxqpr

Why on earth would Pullis want come to Loftus Road? Can't imagine he'd fancy it all that much even if we did have a few million to lavish on yet more players, let alone under the current enforced restraints. Anyway there's about as much chance of that happening as there is of Part Chimp being Christmas number one next week with 'Starpiss'.

Maybe the directors offer him shares in one of their non football businesses.

Login to get fewer ads

Happy place - Preview on 13:16 - Dec 16 with 1687 viewsSimonJames

Happy place - Preview on 13:07 - Dec 16 by SimonJames

Maybe the directors offer him shares in one of their non football businesses.

Paul Clement is only 1 or 2 losses away from the sack - losing at home to Palarse next weekend would almost guarantee it.
TF doing a "dream manager" tweet?

Happy place - Preview on 14:05 - Dec 16 with 1645 viewsDorse

Happy place - Preview on 23:00 - Dec 15 by Antti_Heinola

Clive.
Depressingly spot on.

That's on his business cards, you know.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 14:05]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Happy place - Preview on 14:39 - Dec 16 with 1602 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Happy place - Preview on 13:16 - Dec 16 by SimonJames

Paul Clement is only 1 or 2 losses away from the sack - losing at home to Palarse next weekend would almost guarantee it.
TF doing a "dream manager" tweet?

He’d be right to call him that though, because he’s dreaming if he thinks he’s coming here!
Happy place - Preview on 22:43 - Dec 16 with 1292 viewsloftinoz

Happy place - Preview on 09:46 - Dec 16 by gazza1

'Lose', not 'Loose'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024