Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred 23:01 - Dec 15 with 21808 viewsozranger

Time for Oz to come to the rescue as no one in England can do it. Going for four times in a row to break a six-game non-winning streak. So, we'll win and win big, like last time.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 13:06 - Dec 16 with 2062 viewsSimonJames

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 12:03 - Dec 16 by stevec

As sh it as we've been lately and all season away, this game offers us the chance to open up a potential 9 point advantage on the bottom three, which makes you wonder how bad must they be.

It won't happen of course, but here's hoping.

I expect Sunderland to wake up at some point in the season and rapidly overtake us. The other two finished below us last season, so no change there.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 13:30 - Dec 16 with 2019 viewsJAPRANGERS

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 08:51 - Dec 16 by Discodroids

I, Being of sound Mind, Believe that the embarrassment of riches that permeate every level from the floorboards up at Queens Park Rangers Football Club cultivated under the all seeing eye of Fernandes in his masterful reign, will bear much fruit today at Birmingham.

The petri dish of association football magnificence allowed to percolate and germinate under our adept management, have equated to a QPR side on a par, if not greater, than the Dutch side oF '74, the French side of '82 the Danes of '86 And the Yugoslavia team 0f 1990.

Moreover, i am in no doubt, that a portmanteau of conner washington, matt smith, idris sylla and Jamie mackie is more potent at molecular level than a tableau of dominique rochteau, Emilio Butragueño, vasily rats and Enzo Francescoli

Birmingham 1 QPR 5

Signed,
Napoléon Bonaparte
C/O Rampton secure unit,
HMP,
E wing (Segregation).

so bleeding good that you're back Disco!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 13:32 - Dec 16 with 2015 viewsJAPRANGERS

bonus game.

Birmingham 2 QPR 0
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 13:39 - Dec 16 with 1995 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 13:40 - Dec 16 with 1993 viewskarl

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 13:32 - Dec 16 by JAPRANGERS

bonus game.

Birmingham 2 QPR 0

1-2
Got to be a turn in fortune, return of the on field stars Ned and Hall but also those off field mavericks Disco and Blob must give us a boost!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 13:47 - Dec 16 with 1974 viewsSimonJames

0-1 Sylla

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:07 - Dec 16 with 1905 viewsNov77

For some reason I have a feeling we'll win this, if only because of their gobshitery outweighing our own

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:10 - Dec 16 with 1888 viewsDorse

That looks like an actual 3-5-2 to me - Washington and Smith up front. It's more or less the most optimistic line-up we've got and we've got attacking options on bench.

Pretty close to what I would have said is our first choice XI (although I might have gone for Sylla over Smith).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:16 - Dec 16 with 1843 viewsSimonJames

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:10 - Dec 16 by Dorse

That looks like an actual 3-5-2 to me - Washington and Smith up front. It's more or less the most optimistic line-up we've got and we've got attacking options on bench.

Pretty close to what I would have said is our first choice XI (although I might have gone for Sylla over Smith).

Why does he keep starting Smith instead of Sylla?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:22 - Dec 16 with 1812 viewsdannyblue

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:16 - Dec 16 by SimonJames

Why does he keep starting Smith instead of Sylla?

Cos English is his first language
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:22 - Dec 16 with 1809 viewsbosh67

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:07 - Dec 16 by Nov77

For some reason I have a feeling we'll win this, if only because of their gobshitery outweighing our own

Could be 4-4-2 if they put Freeman left and Pav right.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:26 - Dec 16 with 1782 viewsSimonJames

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:22 - Dec 16 by dannyblue

Cos English is his first language

I think there's a rather depressing element of truth in that...

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:28 - Dec 16 with 1774 viewsPinnerPaul

0-0 for me
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:31 - Dec 16 with 1753 viewsJAPRANGERS

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:28 - Dec 16 by PinnerPaul

0-0 for me

we'll keep a clean sheet?
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:34 - Dec 16 with 1736 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 08:51 - Dec 16 by Discodroids

I, Being of sound Mind, Believe that the embarrassment of riches that permeate every level from the floorboards up at Queens Park Rangers Football Club cultivated under the all seeing eye of Fernandes in his masterful reign, will bear much fruit today at Birmingham.

The petri dish of association football magnificence allowed to percolate and germinate under our adept management, have equated to a QPR side on a par, if not greater, than the Dutch side oF '74, the French side of '82 the Danes of '86 And the Yugoslavia team 0f 1990.

Moreover, i am in no doubt, that a portmanteau of conner washington, matt smith, idris sylla and Jamie mackie is more potent at molecular level than a tableau of dominique rochteau, Emilio Butragueño, vasily rats and Enzo Francescoli

Birmingham 1 QPR 5

Signed,
Napoléon Bonaparte
C/O Rampton secure unit,
HMP,
E wing (Segregation).

Who the fvck is Portmanteau? New CB?
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:43 - Dec 16 with 1683 viewsR_from_afar

Someone tell Virgil that he should bring pod 9. That's the one with the goals in it.

A nervous afternoon awaits, sigh.

U rssss

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:44 - Dec 16 with 1680 viewsPinnerPaul

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:31 - Dec 16 by JAPRANGERS

we'll keep a clean sheet?

Have you seen how many goals they've scored?

If we can't keep a clean sheet v these, we should give up!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:53 - Dec 16 with 1626 viewskarl

Since the Dutch John Motson is otherwise engaged today hopefully the Radio London commentary works outside the city walls. Could have to rely on FDC and his lie detector instead....?
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:55 - Dec 16 with 1618 viewsLowerloftLad

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:53 - Dec 16 by karl

Since the Dutch John Motson is otherwise engaged today hopefully the Radio London commentary works outside the city walls. Could have to rely on FDC and his lie detector instead....?

Birmingham 2 qpr 2

Have we taken many to Birmingham today

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:56 - Dec 16 with 1605 viewsBrightonhoop

Any links fellas? Stangely optimistic today.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:58 - Dec 16 with 1587 viewsnix

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:44 - Dec 16 by PinnerPaul

Have you seen how many goals they've scored?

If we can't keep a clean sheet v these, we should give up!

Clean sheet so far....

Blooming damp
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:01 - Dec 16 with 1569 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 14:26 - Dec 16 by SimonJames

I think there's a rather depressing element of truth in that...

I think it's unfounded and dangerous.

Based purely on football, I'm not mad about either of them but I would prefer Smith and I think he's been more effective of late. Sylla's overall game is very poor and he doesn't work hard enough to compensate for it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:02 - Dec 16 with 1555 viewstimcocking

Just for once, it'd be nice to have both picture and sound on the effing stream.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:11 - Dec 16 with 1468 viewsjonno

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:02 - Dec 16 by timcocking

Just for once, it'd be nice to have both picture and sound on the effing stream.

Haven't got either and I paid the Club £115 for the video season ticket. Complained last week and never even received a reply to my email. Disgraceful - I won't be bothering next season.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 15:14]
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:13 - Dec 16 with 1447 viewsPinnerPaul

Kiss of death from offy text
Decent start
Ian Holloway will be relatively pleased with how his team have started this game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024