Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred 23:01 - Dec 15 with 21810 viewsozranger

Time for Oz to come to the rescue as no one in England can do it. Going for four times in a row to break a six-game non-winning streak. So, we'll win and win big, like last time.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:17 - Dec 16 with 1652 viewsSimonJames

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:01 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

I think it's unfounded and dangerous.

Based purely on football, I'm not mad about either of them but I would prefer Smith and I think he's been more effective of late. Sylla's overall game is very poor and he doesn't work hard enough to compensate for it.

Hmm...perhaps my 53 year old brain is failing me now, but didn't he previously make a comment about Yeni or Ariel not speaking enough English?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:18 - Dec 16 with 1635 viewsaston_hoop

Get in!!!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:18 - Dec 16 with 1628 viewsjonno

Goal - Robinson.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:19 - Dec 16 with 1606 viewseghamranger

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:18 - Dec 16 by jonno

Goal - Robinson.

Yay 😀
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:19 - Dec 16 with 1603 viewsSimonJames

You beauty!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:19 - Dec 16 with 1590 viewslondonscottish

I think I need a lie down.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:19 - Dec 16 with 1588 viewsted_hendrix

Happy Jack

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:19 - Dec 16 with 1586 viewsPinnerPaul

Happy for half my prediction to be correct

Come on Uuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrssssssss
Login to get fewer ads

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:20 - Dec 16 with 1573 viewsterryb

Thankfully my score prediction is busted! Well done Jack.

COME ON MY TEAM!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:20 - Dec 16 with 1572 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Get In!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:20 - Dec 16 with 1559 viewskarl

Thank you Mr Robinson
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:22 - Dec 16 with 1515 viewskarl

Any news on line up etc?
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:22 - Dec 16 with 1505 viewsPinnerPaul

His 1st ever ever ever goal as well apparently!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:23 - Dec 16 with 1488 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:17 - Dec 16 by SimonJames

Hmm...perhaps my 53 year old brain is failing me now, but didn't he previously make a comment about Yeni or Ariel not speaking enough English?

Yes, I think he did. But there's been mutterings on here recently and I'm wary of them. I think they misrepresent Holloway. To be fair to him he didn't say that he wouldn't pick players if their first language wasn't English which is what the post you responded to was saying. Different matter entirely, to be fair.

Plus - Pawel's first language isn't English and he's playing regularly.

Anyway 1-0 Woo-hoo!!!

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:24 - Dec 16 with 1470 viewsHantsR

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:22 - Dec 16 by PinnerPaul

His 1st ever ever ever goal as well apparently!

...apart from og ..

Get in !!!!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:24 - Dec 16 with 1458 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:20 - Dec 16 by karl

Thank you Mr Robinson

Here's to you, Mr. Robinson!

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:25 - Dec 16 with 1446 viewskarl

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:23 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, I think he did. But there's been mutterings on here recently and I'm wary of them. I think they misrepresent Holloway. To be fair to him he didn't say that he wouldn't pick players if their first language wasn't English which is what the post you responded to was saying. Different matter entirely, to be fair.

Plus - Pawel's first language isn't English and he's playing regularly.

Anyway 1-0 Woo-hoo!!!

Charlie Adam was his favourite for a while and he certainly doesn't speak English
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:25 - Dec 16 with 1426 viewsLythamR

Deserved goal pplease for Robinson

Have you got stream yet Jonno?

Have had to miss St andrews today but have a decent quality stream . but jumpy for first 5 minutes but solid since then
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:26 - Dec 16 with 1417 viewsPinnerPaul

and we're up to the giddy heights of 17th........as it stands
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:29 - Dec 16 with 1347 viewsPinnerPaul

Stats so far

Poss Us 54/them 46

Shots us 4 ( 1 on target)

Them 0
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:30 - Dec 16 with 1330 viewsVancouverHoop

I've just got the spinning ball of death on the official stream.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:31 - Dec 16 with 1307 viewsLythamR

Scowen back to his best form after a bit of a dip on todays performance so far, we look sharper than Birmingham particularly in central misfield
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:32 - Dec 16 with 1284 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:30 - Dec 16 by VancouverHoop

I've just got the spinning ball of death on the official stream.

Hate the spinning ball of death, hate the spinning ball of death...

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:34 - Dec 16 with 1241 viewsBrightonhoop

Why do folks always visit when the footie is on? Conspiracy I reckon.

Anyhoos could do with a 2nd before half-time.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:34 - Dec 16 with 1238 viewslondonscottish

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:32 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Hate the spinning ball of death, hate the spinning ball of death...

The audio stream drops several times every game for me. Just did it again.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024