Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred 23:01 - Dec 15 with 21799 viewsozranger

Time for Oz to come to the rescue as no one in England can do it. Going for four times in a row to break a six-game non-winning streak. So, we'll win and win big, like last time.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:56 - Dec 16 with 2217 viewsLondon_Pride

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:37 - Dec 16 by SteveB

Feel strangely optimistic today....

Early goal for us, then a late winner. Brum to score at some stage, but FT 1-2 us. Olly meltdown goes on hold and we all have a lovely evening.....

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 2210 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 2207 viewsJigsore

am I right in saying these are the first senior goals of Robinson's career? what a time to start thumping them in

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 2207 viewsMrSheen

Half way to 50 points, a game ahead of schedule. C-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e good times, come on!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 2191 viewsAntti_Heinola

Get in! At last!
Been a difficult season, but one positive has been Robinson. Glad for him to grab a couple!

Bare bones.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:58 - Dec 16 with 2185 viewsBrightonhoop

Get in UUURRRRSSSS!!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:58 - Dec 16 with 2179 viewsDorse

Robinson has had a great season this year, stepping into CB and keeping himself off the treatment table. Well-played that man. O

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:58 - Dec 16 with 2176 viewsted_hendrix

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 11:47 - Dec 16 by ted_hendrix

Unfortunately I cant see us keeping a clean sheet or scoring up the other end either, genuinely stuck in a malaise trip with the club at the moment, on the pitch and off it too.
If ever the club needed a performance from the players Its today.
Wish I could be more positive.

Stupid tvvat

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:58 - Dec 16 with 2170 viewsSimonJames

Fantastic!
Shame Middlesbrough let Millwall win.
... Monk and Farke probably entering the race to be the next Championship manager sacking.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:58 - Dec 16 with 2169 viewsstevec

Brilliant. A win away, 8 points clear and me bets came in.

Come on you RRR’s
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 2155 viewsRs_Holy

Winning... it’s an amazing feeling
Well done everyone!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 2137 viewsPinnerPaul

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:57 - Dec 16 by Jigsore

am I right in saying these are the first senior goals of Robinson's career? what a time to start thumping them in

Yep
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 2136 viewsBoston

Disappointed, had us down for 2 - 0.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:01 - Dec 16 with 2114 viewsAntti_Heinola

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:57 - Dec 16 by MrSheen

Half way to 50 points, a game ahead of schedule. C-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e good times, come on!

Don't want to worry you mate, but we'd have gone down with 50 last season...

Bare bones.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:01 - Dec 16 with 2108 viewsCamberleyR

Ozranger official match thread starter I reckon.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:02 - Dec 16 with 2074 viewsPinnerPaul

18th - 8pts from rele and 12 pts from play offs!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:02 - Dec 16 with 2070 viewsBoston

I'd avoided looking at this for a month.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/championship/table

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:03 - Dec 16 with 2047 viewsR_from_afar

I shouted "Come on!" so loudly that the radio stopped working. Still, who cares? A must-win game and we only went and won. There are likely to be quite a few more of those.

This should give the team some much needed belief.

I'm delighted for us fans, for Ollie and the coaches and for the board. We have shown some teeth grrrrr. Get in!

You Rssss!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:04 - Dec 16 with 2040 viewskarl

Disco has been saved writing his Ingham-esque piece following defeat, his celebratory compositions can be more perfunctory, I'm not sure what celebrations he indulges in that inhibit his ability to type?
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:04 - Dec 16 with 2029 viewsBoston

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:02 - Dec 16 by Boston

I'd avoided looking at this for a month.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/championship/table

Whoops, not updated

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:04 - Dec 16 with 2030 viewsterryb

Thank you Rangers & especially Jack Robinson.

I stated at the start of the season that he could be our key player this season. I never envisioned this as a centre half though. Or as a goal scoring match winner!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:07 - Dec 16 with 1964 viewsMrSheen

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:01 - Dec 16 by Antti_Heinola

Don't want to worry you mate, but we'd have gone down with 50 last season...

2 games to save ourselves then. Including away at Leeds.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:07 - Dec 16 with 1963 viewsactonman

Thank fcuk that monkey is off our back ! Now come on 2 fcuk and get a few more results our way
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:12 - Dec 16 with 1876 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 17:12 - Dec 16 with 1871 viewsPunteR

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:57 - Dec 16 by Antti_Heinola

Get in! At last!
Been a difficult season, but one positive has been Robinson. Glad for him to grab a couple!

I'll drink to that..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024