Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report 16:13 - Dec 17 with 3458 viewsNorthernr

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report 17th Dec 2017 16:04
QPR finally secured their first away win since February, at the eighteenth attempt, on the ground they last achieved the feat — beating Birmingham 2-1 at St Andrew’s on Saturday. 13

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 16:47 - Dec 17 with 3367 viewsPinnerPaul

Cheers Clive
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 18:15 - Dec 17 with 3189 viewsderbyhoop

The confidence that should come from a long awaited away win, coupled with the return of some first choice defenders will, hopefully, translate into a better run. Our goal scoring record isn't that bad, despite the we'll known issues. Better defensive performances in the second half of the season, including some clean sheets, should ensure that we keep clear of trouble.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 19:21 - Dec 17 with 3097 viewsBoston

That pic in the OP, got a little Basil Fawlty about it, donchafink?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 3036 viewsMistication92

That away figure was supposed to be 800, not 1800 right? Was there really 1800 there?!

Ed: Birmingham website says it was 1136, decent showing considering form, weather and Christmas.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 19:55]
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 20:24 - Dec 17 with 2976 viewsNorthernr

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 19:52 - Dec 17 by Mistication92

That away figure was supposed to be 800, not 1800 right? Was there really 1800 there?!

Ed: Birmingham website says it was 1136, decent showing considering form, weather and Christmas.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 19:55]

Felt like a lot more, and a great atmosphere. Properly supportive and singing throughout, even after the equaliser. Felt good.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 21:24 - Dec 17 with 2871 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 20:24 - Dec 17 by Northernr

Felt like a lot more, and a great atmosphere. Properly supportive and singing throughout, even after the equaliser. Felt good.

This post has been edited by an administrator

"B&Q, Sainsbury’s shop, queuing on the North Circular to get into Ikea, taking your cat to the vets to be put down"

First 3 points I can definitely relate with crap football. I had to do the 4th once. A 17 year old cat's life ended in a moment. Hope you're not suggesting my glorious QPR should be put down?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 21:25]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 21:44 - Dec 17 with 2822 viewsMistication92

Yeah was a great atmosphere, I was a couple of rows from the back and it was nice to be able to stand up. Only complaint - I was at Sunderland when we were all singing "You're fcking sht" etc and we got bit on the bum. As soon as that started yesterday I turned to my Dad and said they'd score. Can we just wait until we're two up before starting all that? We started a bit of oleing at 2-1 as well, stop tempting fate!
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 02:47 - Dec 18 with 2583 viewsisawqpratwcity

Thanks, Clive.

While our current average of 1.14 points per game is still a relegation risk (once in the last 14 seasons), there are six clubs below us averaging a point a game or much worse. Holloway can breathe a bit while that lemming rush continues towards the cliff.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 09:14 - Dec 18 with 2373 viewsTheChef

Great win.

My only gripe is why Sylla isn't starting when he has the best goal to minutes ratio of all our strikers? Admittedly there may not be that much in it between him and Smith, but I think Smith is a lot more effective off the bench e.g. the Brentford game the other week.

Sorry to say it but Washington has had more than enough chances now, unfortunately I think League One is his limit. Let's see if we can trade up in January.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 09:46 - Dec 18 with 2332 viewsfrancisbowles

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 21:44 - Dec 17 by Mistication92

Yeah was a great atmosphere, I was a couple of rows from the back and it was nice to be able to stand up. Only complaint - I was at Sunderland when we were all singing "You're fcking sht" etc and we got bit on the bum. As soon as that started yesterday I turned to my Dad and said they'd score. Can we just wait until we're two up before starting all that? We started a bit of oleing at 2-1 as well, stop tempting fate!

Yes, agree with that. It makes me very nervous when we start all that. However, it was funny when our fans in the first minute sang, ' how sh*t must you be, we're drawing away?'
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 10:26 - Dec 18 with 2280 viewsstevec

'Impressive cameo from the bench'.

That could be the unique selling point on all our forwards CV's if we're looking to get rid of them.
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 12:17 - Dec 18 with 2172 viewsDorse

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 10:26 - Dec 18 by stevec

'Impressive cameo from the bench'.

That could be the unique selling point on all our forwards CV's if we're looking to get rid of them.

Impressive Cameo from the bench...?

I concur.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 15:26 - Dec 18 with 1976 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 15:48 - Dec 18 with 1945 viewsWokingR

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 15:26 - Dec 18 by Discodroids

I've missed you mate
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 17:13 - Dec 18 with 1846 viewsDiscodroids

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 15:48 - Dec 18 by WokingR

I've missed you mate

Ta Guv'nor, A slight variation on the Rob Green atari 2600 'yars revenge' episode from the Chelsea home game a few years ago. I did wonder if anyone would remember it. ;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 17:43 - Dec 18 with 1800 viewssimmo

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 17:13 - Dec 18 by Discodroids

Ta Guv'nor, A slight variation on the Rob Green atari 2600 'yars revenge' episode from the Chelsea home game a few years ago. I did wonder if anyone would remember it. ;-)

One of the top 3 posts on this forum ever in my humble opinion. The others being the footballers name game reply about 'Dexters Black Cock' and that post about the guy asking for the ambulance after eating hot wings.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 17:48 - Dec 18 with 1795 viewsDiscodroids

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 17:43 - Dec 18 by simmo

One of the top 3 posts on this forum ever in my humble opinion. The others being the footballers name game reply about 'Dexters Black Cock' and that post about the guy asking for the ambulance after eating hot wings.

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 19:17 - Dec 18 with 1716 viewsLongsufferingR

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 15:26 - Dec 18 by Discodroids

Considering where his first half effort ended up that's being exceedingly kind to CW.
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 20:38 - Dec 18 with 1652 viewsHunterhoop

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 17:43 - Dec 18 by simmo

That footballer's names/TV show thread was brilliant. As was Disco's that contribution. Welcome back, squire.

But nothing beats that hot wing competition story about the bloke asking if his friend was the ambulance.
Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 23:26 - Dec 18 with 1544 viewsPunteR

I really like Robinson. I hope he stays. Great character to come back from those injuries. Yes he's been fortunate to get the opportunities to play in the 1st team due to the injury crisis in defence but he's done the job thats been asked of him. He's quality.
Thoroughly deserves those goals.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 7:41]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 09:06 - Dec 19 with 1422 viewsR_from_afar

Unlikely Robinson double breaks QPR's away duck - Report on 20:38 - Dec 18 by Hunterhoop

That footballer's names/TV show thread was brilliant. As was Disco's that contribution. Welcome back, squire.

But nothing beats that hot wing competition story about the bloke asking if his friend was the ambulance.

All those were great but I also loved the thread about the flat-roofed pubs, especially the stories of drinking in said hell holes.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024