Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. 19:35 - Dec 17 with 2080 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sky Sports Football channel.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. on 19:38 - Dec 17 with 2071 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fookin W@nkers!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. on 23:54 - Dec 17 with 1887 viewsnewgolddream

Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. on 10:01 - Dec 18 with 1791 viewsHooparoo

The most excited I’ve ever been watching football. My son still laughs at the memory of me jumping around like a crazed kangaroo at 2.00 am. 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. on 12:28 - Dec 18 with 1731 viewsR_from_afar

Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. on 10:01 - Dec 18 by Hooparoo

The most excited I’ve ever been watching football. My son still laughs at the memory of me jumping around like a crazed kangaroo at 2.00 am. 😃

My wife was at the game with me and regularly reminds me how I cried uncontrollably. What a state I was in!

At some point after O'Neill was sent off but before THAT goal, I remember seeing a betting ad scrolling round the pitch. I think it had Zamora down as 20/1 to score. I muttered: "More like 1000/1". Shows what I knew!

RFA

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. on 17:39 - Dec 18 with 1628 viewsPinnerPaul

My 28 year old son - the very sensible/calm one of my two offspring - said he saw the goal the other day and it STILL gives him goosebumps!
Zamooooooooooorrrrrrra on Sky now. on 17:44 - Dec 18 with 1622 viewsPhildo

the thing about watching fookin w@nkers man is you do not get the reaction of all the other lost souls around him such as head in hands man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024