Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford 13:33 - Dec 18 with 2011 viewssmegma

Team. 1. Hudnott 2. Kakay 3. Williams 4, Owens 5. Phillips 6. Hamalainen 7. Shodipo 8. Ngbakoto 9. Oteh 10. Grego-Cox 11. Darbyshire.

1 nil up on 20 with Oteh penalty. Watford now 2-1 up on. 32 mins. Ainsworth and Waddock in attendance.

It's on that net thingumybob.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 13:34]
Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 13:48 - Dec 18 with 1958 viewsNorthernr

Not often Ngbakoto gets a run out in these things.
Borysiuk presumably vanished altogether.
Goss. Etc.
Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 13:55 - Dec 18 with 1928 viewssmegma

Yeni played at Millwall last week and was ineffective, ditto today. Ariel has played 6 games at all levels this season. Goss has been missing from the reserves for about 5 games, no coincidence we havnt won since.
Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 14:16 - Dec 18 with 1876 viewsNorthernr

Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 13:55 - Dec 18 by smegma

Yeni played at Millwall last week and was ineffective, ditto today. Ariel has played 6 games at all levels this season. Goss has been missing from the reserves for about 5 games, no coincidence we havnt won since.

Goss quite good/important for them then? First team prospect after all?
Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 14:54 - Dec 18 with 1788 viewsDorse

Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 14:16 - Dec 18 by Northernr

Goss quite good/important for them then? First team prospect after all?

Shh - don't jinx it

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 15:11 - Dec 18 with 1736 viewssmegma

Good at this level yes, but I was at Brentford last season when Goss was in the team. Of the players today, Oteh is a prospect for the first team. I rate him better than Eze.

Finished 2-2 by the way with Oteh scoring his second goal.
Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 10:00 - Dec 19 with 1448 viewsfrancisbowles

Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 15:11 - Dec 18 by smegma

Good at this level yes, but I was at Brentford last season when Goss was in the team. Of the players today, Oteh is a prospect for the first team. I rate him better than Eze.

Finished 2-2 by the way with Oteh scoring his second goal.

I've seen Oteh a few times now, not as much as you Smegma, and have been impressed.
He seems to have that scoring habit.

It is obviously a big step up to the first team but with our struggles up front could a few inclusions on the bench be near?
Jack Williams back from Wycombe for Under 23s v Watford on 13:45 - Dec 19 with 1278 viewsderbyhoop

Big step up for Oteh but he is scoring goals.
Particularly impressed with the second one yesterday. He had a lot of time, didn't panic and tucked it away with a defender all over him. Interesting contrast with the one Conor lashed wide on Saturday

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024