Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' 13:26 - Dec 23 with 1116 viewsTacticalR

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-zoo-fire-seventy-fire-fighters-bat

Air hostess clique

Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 13:47 - Dec 23 with 1092 viewsTheBlob

Aardvark never hurt anyone.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 13:56 - Dec 23 with 1078 viewsBoston

Seventy firefighters for a fcuking Aadvark!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 14:17 - Dec 23 with 1034 viewsTheBlob

Some seriously thick crackling though.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....crispy.......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 14:23 - Dec 23 with 1020 viewsBoston

I went to London Zoo last January. A few days into the New Year and at a loose end for something to do, myself and my youngest girl(18) thought we'd give it a go. Lovely crisp day for a walk through Regents Park , we entered just after opening and, rather to my surprise, enjoyed one of the most pleasurable days I'd had in a couple of years. It had to have been more than four decades since my previous visit and I found myself totally absorbed with the 'inmates', who appeared quite active despite the chilly weather. Aside from football, I usually avoid crowds. so the low attendance that day made it all the more convivial.
On the train home I asked my daughter which animals she'd particularly enjoyed seeing, the wild dogs were top of her list, which tickled me as they were also what I'd enjoyed the most.
Interesting enough day out gents.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 14:24]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 14:27 - Dec 23 with 1011 viewsJigsore

apparently it had a best friend who survived the blaze

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 15:56 - Dec 23 with 946 viewsBrightonhoop

So it was the Meerkats that done it. B'stard arsonists!
Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 16:28 - Dec 23 with 916 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Aardvark dead and four meerkats 'unaccounted for' on 14:23 - Dec 23 by Boston

I went to London Zoo last January. A few days into the New Year and at a loose end for something to do, myself and my youngest girl(18) thought we'd give it a go. Lovely crisp day for a walk through Regents Park , we entered just after opening and, rather to my surprise, enjoyed one of the most pleasurable days I'd had in a couple of years. It had to have been more than four decades since my previous visit and I found myself totally absorbed with the 'inmates', who appeared quite active despite the chilly weather. Aside from football, I usually avoid crowds. so the low attendance that day made it all the more convivial.
On the train home I asked my daughter which animals she'd particularly enjoyed seeing, the wild dogs were top of her list, which tickled me as they were also what I'd enjoyed the most.
Interesting enough day out gents.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 14:24]

"Aside from football, I usually avoid crowds" . What you doing on here mate, this is for QPR supporters.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 16:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024