Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That ref.... 17:23 - Dec 23 with 7871 viewsHunterhoop

What a c*nt.
That ref.... on 17:25 - Dec 23 with 5804 viewsMatch82

That was a disgrace
That ref.... on 17:45 - Dec 23 with 5684 viewsStanisgod

Reminded me of John Cleese but not so funny. Guessed a lot of throw ins and a corner , normally wrong and allowed their defence to foul Sylla the entire first half until he finally gave one 3 minutes before half time. Getting a bit fed up with these fools week after week.
Cue Pinner telling us yet again how great he was.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

That ref.... on 17:52 - Dec 23 with 5614 viewsDiscodroids

Watched that decision 6 times. I still cant explain it. Arsehole ref.

[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 17:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

That ref.... on 18:20 - Dec 23 with 5458 viewsRs_Holy

That ref.... on 17:52 - Dec 23 by Discodroids

I think that’s the softest pen I’ve ever seen awarded?
That ref.... on 18:20 - Dec 23 with 5447 viewsHunterhoop

That ref.... on 17:52 - Dec 23 by Discodroids

It's even less of a penalty on replay! I'd love to know who he adjudged to have fouled who! Onouha doesn't even touch their no. 4. Both City players went down, as did Bidwell, Onouha clears it. The City players are miles under the ball, and only Bidwell touched them, and he was under the ball too.

Farce of a decision. As we're several of his others.
That ref.... on 18:30 - Dec 23 with 5390 viewssmegma

That ref.... on 18:20 - Dec 23 by Hunterhoop

It's even less of a penalty on replay! I'd love to know who he adjudged to have fouled who! Onouha doesn't even touch their no. 4. Both City players went down, as did Bidwell, Onouha clears it. The City players are miles under the ball, and only Bidwell touched them, and he was under the ball too.

Farce of a decision. As we're several of his others.

The No.4 reffed the game.
That ref.... on 18:48 - Dec 23 with 5270 viewsPinnerPaul

That ref.... on 17:45 - Dec 23 by Stanisgod

Reminded me of John Cleese but not so funny. Guessed a lot of throw ins and a corner , normally wrong and allowed their defence to foul Sylla the entire first half until he finally gave one 3 minutes before half time. Getting a bit fed up with these fools week after week.
Cue Pinner telling us yet again how great he was.

Only seen the pen live, from a long way away looked a pen to me.

Honestly can't remember a throw in/corner that was wrong.

Sylla? You're having a laugh - to get a fk you need to actually challenge for the ball.

Standing there and throwing your arms in the air won't get you a decision. Thought he was really poor today.

Smith was a little better, but not much.

As others have said the Bright and Freeman subs didn't work out - strange decisions.
That ref.... on 18:53 - Dec 23 with 5247 viewsGuppy22

Not sure what game you were watching Pinner, smith was awful didn't offer anything, Sylla actually offers something. Watched the highlights on sky on train and how an earth was that a penalty, ridiculous decision, they deserved a point but not like that
Login to get fewer ads

That ref.... on 18:55 - Dec 23 with 5227 viewsHunterhoop

That ref.... on 18:48 - Dec 23 by PinnerPaul

Sylla? You're having a laugh - to get a fk you need to actually challenge for the ball.

Standing there and throwing your arms in the air won't get you a decision. Thought he was really poor today.

As others have said the Bright and Freeman subs didn't work out - strange decisions.

Looked like a pen?! Are you blind? Watch it again on replay. It's a farce of a decision.

As was the free kick awarded against Onouha 35 yards out.
As was the failure to red card the bloke who kicked Luongo.
As was the failure to card their no. 4 for completely unnecessarily barging Onouha into the net.
As was the failure to blow when their Icelandic left back climbed all over Smith.
As was the failure to blow when Pavel got dragged to the ground.

I can go on.

Dreadful ref.
That ref.... on 19:22 - Dec 23 with 5107 viewsLongsufferingR

Didn't notice anything wrong at the time, and after three or four views of replays, still didn't notice anything wrong. More of a shout for me when Baptiste was lifting his shirt off his back a few minutes earlier.

As for Sylla, I can't remember the last player who got so much unwarranted stick from the crowd. Bloke behind me shouting abuse at him every time the 6ft7 defender beat 5ft11 Sylla to a header. Every time he got the ball at waist height or on the ground, he found a decent pass or laid off to a teammate. To claim Smith was better when he came on is just totally wrong.
That ref.... on 19:30 - Dec 23 with 5053 viewsRs_Holy

That ref.... on 19:22 - Dec 23 by LongsufferingR

Didn't notice anything wrong at the time, and after three or four views of replays, still didn't notice anything wrong. More of a shout for me when Baptiste was lifting his shirt off his back a few minutes earlier.

As for Sylla, I can't remember the last player who got so much unwarranted stick from the crowd. Bloke behind me shouting abuse at him every time the 6ft7 defender beat 5ft11 Sylla to a header. Every time he got the ball at waist height or on the ground, he found a decent pass or laid off to a teammate. To claim Smith was better when he came on is just totally wrong.

Thought Sylla was very average. Unfortunately we really don’t have any strikers who are anything other than very average.
That ref.... on 19:36 - Dec 23 with 5021 viewssmegma

That ref.... on 19:30 - Dec 23 by Rs_Holy

Thought Sylla was very average. Unfortunately we really don’t have any strikers who are anything other than very average.

It was 32 minutes when he won his first header. Defending a corner. His next header was in front of the dugouts. I thought our frontline was pony today including the subs. Bristols keeper could have sat on a deck chair he was so busy.
That ref.... on 19:50 - Dec 23 with 4941 viewsswissqpr

The ref whistled as he would have been paid for a draw. First half normal. Second half up to their goal everything for Bristol and after 1-1 he changed the direction again and whistle against Bristol in front of our Goal.
That ref.... on 20:05 - Dec 23 with 4862 viewsflynnbo

That ref.... on 19:22 - Dec 23 by LongsufferingR

Totally agree with what you say. There are several in the Lower Loft near me who suggest he runs back and harries defenders. He does do some of this but that is not his strength. What does it prove when we have Mackie and Washington running around like headless chickens as it doesn't seem to have won us many games? There are many who would have any combination of Mackie, Washington and Smith as their forwards as they run around a lot. Sylla is our most creative forward and let's face it, he didn't cost the earth. What do people expect, ffs? Oh, and what must he think being regularly replaced by the plank Smith who offers very little apart from height. In 5 minutes last week, Sylla did more than any of the other forwards. He will not be effective every game but to get on his back when he has proved himself to be our most effective striker shows a lack of football awareness on behalf of some of our supporters.
That ref.... on 20:13 - Dec 23 with 4810 viewsbosh67

Bizarre performance. First half he got most things right apart from a bizarre corner decision against Pav.

2nd half he gave City everything including the penalty. The City player made no attempt to jump and our defenders cleared the ball very effectively. Couldn't believe it and still baffled.

He then let them throw themselves to the ground and waved play on but failed to book two or three deceptions.

2nd half performance of a total w*nker. Surprised he didn't take the penalty himself. He seemed hell bent on getting them back into the game.

That said it was a fair result, although we ended up being lucky but it was the manner of the ref's performance that gifted them a way back into the game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

That ref.... on 20:20 - Dec 23 with 4781 viewsTripleR

We had much more movement up front today, which I reckon provides more outlets for the midfield.
The Washington, Mackie & Smith front line just doesn't work, too predictable and easy to defend against, which is probably why we've not scored too many goals this season.

Sylla did ok today seeing that he hasn't had a lot of game time.
Bright Osayi-Samuel had a good game and I was disappointed to see him subbed.
I like Matt Smith, but his pace, if you can call it pace, its glacial.

Once Freeman had been subbed we were only ever going to get a point out of this game.

And the ref, he had a stinker today.

Ah! well, onwards and upwards, merry Christmas all.
That ref.... on 20:35 - Dec 23 with 4723 viewsbosh67

FFS just watched the pen again and the Bristol player gets taken out by his own man!!!!

The ref is standing right next to it and gives it for climbing but Bidwell is nowhere near either of their players.

The thread is right. The ref is a c*nt.

Flint should have been booked for barging Ned after the pen. Not sure how the lino would have missed that as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

That ref.... on 20:38 - Dec 23 with 4703 viewsHantsR

That ref.... on 18:30 - Dec 23 by smegma

The No.4 reffed the game.

But to be fair, he scored a good goal for us. They put him up front second half and his task was to unsettle our defence and go down under any tackle to win a free kick or penalty.
That ref.... on 20:48 - Dec 23 with 4663 viewskingo

The ref was fine for about an hour and then decided that he was going to give Bristol any and everything.It seemed like he was aching to give them the penalty. Why do we get them every week

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

That ref.... on 21:08 - Dec 23 with 4564 viewsMrSheen

I was at the Loft End so didn't get a good view of the pen, but my first reaction was that it was very theatrical but there seemed suspiciously little protest by our players. In general, he lost control when the temperature of the game rose in the second half. He was allowing too much physical contact as he seemed determined not to send anyone off. Wsolek was bullied out of the game after a bright patch at the beginning of the second half.

On the flip side he was slated for giving a corner against Wsolek in the first half but he was right. In was in front of me. Wsolek was casual getting on to the ball, and the ball was played against his shin before it dribbled out. Obviously, I booed the ref anyway, pantomime season after all.
That ref.... on 21:11 - Dec 23 with 4549 viewsStanisgod

Sorry PP but you really are blinkered. Read your first sentence back to yourself mate.
Says it all.
He guessed 2 throw ins , got one wrong, also 1 corner first half. Wrong.
Sylla, yeah, sometimes didn't do enough, but constantly pushed , shoved and climbed over, which I believe is illegal whether you are crap or not.
Others have covered everything else.
Anyway, some ref that Ghurnam Singh ay. Have a day off defending the indefensible for a change.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

That ref.... on 21:18 - Dec 23 with 4524 viewsBoston

I just followed the text, clearly the ref was a cn ut and Pinner is looking to get promoted.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

That ref.... on 23:32 - Dec 23 with 4232 viewsLblock

Anyone who can defend that refs performance is either related to him or a penis

What about the fella pulling Freeman back by his arm?
Handfuls of hooped shirts?
And finally, if you go back for an incident where a fella has lashed out off the ball then it’s a red, nothing else

This season I think they’ve been okay. This bloke brings it back down as he was shut

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

That ref.... on 00:27 - Dec 24 with 4100 viewsoldmisery

The decision to award the penalty was one of the worst I have seen in almost sixty years.

I seem to recall two of their players throwing themselves up in the air. One was Flint who is around seven foot six and must weigh about twenty five stone. Who in our backline could do this to him? Last time I looked neither Big Daddy nor Giant Haystacks were in our matchday squad.
That ref.... on 07:14 - Dec 24 with 3913 viewssevenhoop

Was convinced it wasn’t a pen yesterday but thought I’d double check. The ref guessed it, simple as that. And it was even more surprisingly that he fell for it, after Flint’s pathetic antics of making a childish fuss every time he went for a header and lost it.

You can’t guess decisions, he did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024