Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the team I want to see tomorrow...but it won't happen! 15:14 - Dec 31 with 1586 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

We haven't got any strikers who can score, and we never seem to play with any width, so I really fear for tomorrow. I would love him to try this now that some of the defenders are finally coming back from injury;
4 - 1- 4 - 1
Smithies
back four, Bidwell, Hall, Onuoha, Robinson
Scowen in the holding position
Wszolek, Luongo, Freeman, Wheeler
Smith up top.

Tell Wszolek and Wheeler to stay wide...get the ball to them and get them to the bye-line and get crosses in. That is the only way Smith ever looks like scoring!

The midfield then burst in to the box to support Smith, and hopefully with only one up top we would be secure enough against a useful Cardiff team.

Washington can't play up front as he simply can't score and is too small and gets bullied, and Sylla is mad as a bag of frogs and isn't the answer to any question!!

I'm sure this won't happen....and we'll be narrow and have no threat at all. But I can always hope!
This is the team I want to see tomorrow...but it won't happen! on 15:31 - Dec 31 with 1539 viewsdaveB

I'd go 3-4-3

Smithies

Ned, Hall and Robinson

Furlong Scowen Luongo Bidwell

Pav and Freeman out wide

Sylla up front

When they have the ball drop into a 5-4-1 with the ball Hall steps into midfield and we play a 4-3-3
This is the team I want to see tomorrow...but it won't happen! on 16:03 - Dec 31 with 1484 views2Thomas2Bowles

I can see Mackie starting tomorrow so him and Smith most likely starters.

Washington and Sylla should be picking their gear up from the training ground.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

This is the team I want to see tomorrow...but it won't happen! on 18:16 - Dec 31 with 1326 viewsTGRRRSSS

Is Scowen available now?

Think that OP side isnt bad but..........
This is the team I want to see tomorrow...but it won't happen! on 22:47 - Dec 31 with 1150 viewsfrancisbowles

I'd rather persevere with Sylla and BOS up front and see if we can get an understanding going. I'd like Oteh to get on again as a sub but to play up front and not behind the strikers as he seemed to be at Millwall.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024