Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? 10:41 - Jan 1 with 2875 viewssmegma

Leave home now. It's f**ked and has been since 0830. Suspended North Acton to White City. 30-40 minute service West Ruislip/Ealing Broadway to North Acton .260 bus from North Acton to Bush. Coming from central London trains are running but severe delays.

Good luck.
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 11:08 - Jan 1 with 2812 viewsHayesender

Cheers for the heads up. 607 it is then

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 11:11 - Jan 1 with 2796 viewsLblock

Word on the street is a serious police incident at East Acton

Theres also OB plotted up at Northfields

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 11:20 - Jan 1 with 2781 viewsrrrspricey

Cheers for the nod, travel plans changed accordingly
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 11:22 - Jan 1 with 2767 viewssmegma

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 11:11 - Jan 1 by Lblock

Word on the street is a serious police incident at East Acton

Theres also OB plotted up at Northfields

Word on the street is correct. An incident
' at East Acton.
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 2644 viewsBoston

Look I know the Old Bill have to do their business, but even when some bloke went over the wall at the Scrubs they just swamped the carriages and platforms.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 12:08 - Jan 1 with 2596 viewssmegma

Now given the all clear. However, severe delays will remain until about 1.30pm going from experience.
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 2292 viewsSnipper

Apparently, a drunk decided to walk along the track in the early hours, and he was run over by several trains. It only came to notice when daylight appeared.
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 20:04 - Jan 1 with 2166 viewsGloryHunter

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 17:01 - Jan 1 by Snipper

Apparently, a drunk decided to walk along the track in the early hours, and he was run over by several trains. It only came to notice when daylight appeared.

How's he feeling now?
Login to get fewer ads

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 20:11 - Jan 1 with 2152 viewsBoston

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 20:04 - Jan 1 by GloryHunter

How's he feeling now?

Not good I'm afraid, believe he's going underground.

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 09:07 - Jan 2 with 2011 viewssmegma

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 17:01 - Jan 1 by Snipper

It was a female in her early 20s.Off her head on something other than alcohol. Really sad story .Someone out there has lost a daughter, sister , girlfriend. Nothing to joke about. Was on the track for over 5 hours before being discovered when it got light.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 9:21]
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 12:28 - Jan 2 with 1925 viewsSnipper

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 09:07 - Jan 2 by smegma

It was a female in her early 20s.Off her head on something other than alcohol. Really sad story .Someone out there has lost a daughter, sister , girlfriend. Nothing to joke about. Was on the track for over 5 hours before being discovered when it got light.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 9:21]

Well said Chris. I don’t see anything funny about it.
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 18:37 - Jan 2 with 1783 viewsGloryHunter

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 12:28 - Jan 2 by Snipper

Er . . . it's called black humour. It's not a question of laughing at someone else's death - it's challenging the taboo of discussing death by linking it to a satirical image. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy

Without black humour I don't think I would have survived 50 years as a QPR supporter.
Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 20:47 - Jan 2 with 1695 viewsBoston

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 12:28 - Jan 2 by Snipper

Get a grip, snip. Your demeaning to women, distasteful to many, harmful to children avatar has me in a state of permanent erection😉

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 22:39 - Jan 2 with 1644 viewssmegma

Going to the Cardiff game by Central Line ?? on 18:37 - Jan 2 by GloryHunter

Er . . . it's called black humour. It's not a question of laughing at someone else's death - it's challenging the taboo of discussing death by linking it to a satirical image. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy

Without black humour I don't think I would have survived 50 years as a QPR supporter.

When you've spent your day at work reading the reports, looking at CCTV , dealing with BTP and putting a face to the person involved, then get back to me.

Btw. She didn't go for a wander along the track. She fell onto it. Found 200 yards from the station.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024