Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN 08:52 - Jan 6 with 5115 viewsHarbour

Debit and CC fees to be capped at actual costs usually 0.003% currently the £3.50 booking fees is about 10% do we think the club will comply or ignore this rule?

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 09:13 - Jan 6 with 5078 viewsqprjeff1882

If it's being made law then they have to comply but all they will do and anyone else who charges booking fees will be to put the prices of their item up and get the money that way.
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 09:48 - Jan 6 with 5013 viewsfrancisbowles

Booking fee and card fees different things. You don't have to pay the fee if you buy in person, at the box office, even if you use a card.
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 09:51 - Jan 6 with 5007 viewssmegma

The reason I got rid of my credit cards 15 years ago.
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 11:26 - Jan 6 with 4889 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Is there a link to an original story by any chance?
I wouldn't mind looking at that.
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 4857 viewsTripper

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/cards/2017/07/credit-debit-card-fees-to-b
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 14:17 - Jan 6 with 4741 viewskensalriser

Bloody eurocrats, standing up for consumers. How dare they tell UK companies they can't rip people off.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 4636 viewsSimonJames

Any chance of credit card interest stopping?

100% of people who drink water will die.

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 16:24 - Jan 6 with 4617 viewsdodge_stoke_r

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 09:48 - Jan 6 by francisbowles

Booking fee and card fees different things. You don't have to pay the fee if you buy in person, at the box office, even if you use a card.

Surely it can't be a booking fee. You don't pay anything if you pay in cash at the ticket office. So it's a credit card fee.
Login to get fewer ads

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 19:01 - Jan 6 with 4519 viewsLandshark

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 16:24 - Jan 6 by dodge_stoke_r

Surely it can't be a booking fee. You don't pay anything if you pay in cash at the ticket office. So it's a credit card fee.

It's a booking fee. Who pays for the technology that allows people to buy tickets, technology that processes the "e-ticket", provides the scanners and technology for the turnstiles etc? I know paying these fees for tickets suck, it hurts me every time I have to pay £3.50 but unless QPR can develop their own technology then they need to get a company in to do it.
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 20:12 - Jan 6 with 4441 viewsdodge_stoke_r

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 19:01 - Jan 6 by Landshark

It's a booking fee. Who pays for the technology that allows people to buy tickets, technology that processes the "e-ticket", provides the scanners and technology for the turnstiles etc? I know paying these fees for tickets suck, it hurts me every time I have to pay £3.50 but unless QPR can develop their own technology then they need to get a company in to do it.

Well we are going to have to agree to disagree. Because if I walk up to the ticket office and buy a ticket with cash, using all of the technology that you mention. I Dont pay an additional £3.50. Also if I was to book tickets for 2or 3 different games I only pay one fee. Surely if it was a booking fee I would have to pay a fee for each ticket Booked. But I don't. I just pay the one fee for a single transaction. So I see it as a credit card fee.
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 08:56 - Jan 7 with 4275 viewshorshamHoop

The ruling is that a firm cannot charge an additional percentage if you want to pay for their goods by credit card
That is totally different to paying a booking fee which can be charged provided it is in the company's T&C's and is always charged for each transaction and not selective.
This will affect the likes of holiday companies who can no longer add on 2% for a 5k holiday if the consumer is paying by CC
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 10:54 - Jan 7 with 4188 viewsfrancisbowles

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 16:24 - Jan 6 by dodge_stoke_r

Read my post again....you don't have to pay the fee if you buy in person at the box office.

This includes using cards!
CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 12:10 - Jan 7 with 4148 viewsHarbour

CREDIT CARD FEES TO STOP 13 th JAN on 10:54 - Jan 7 by francisbowles

Read my post again....you don't have to pay the fee if you buy in person at the box office.

This includes using cards!

Shame would cost me more than £3.50 to up to LR.....so sounds like the £3.50 charge will remain for booking online or on the phone...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024