Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t 18:01 - Jan 8 with 1669 viewsSimonJames

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42613064

I'd forgotten about him...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 1493 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 10:59 - Jan 9 with 1470 viewsDorse

Aitor Karanka sounds like a Bond villain.

'You expect me to talk, Karanka?'
'No, Mr Bond. I expect you to be eaten by these robotic mutant wombats. Now, after I tell you my plan for world domination, I will leave the room, having not searched you for hidden lasers or handcuff-melting devices'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 11:03 - Jan 9 with 1463 viewsNorthernr

Team with a good collection of young forwards appoints manager who favours 9-1-0 formation.
Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 11:09 - Jan 9 with 1450 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Shame Brereton is out of our price range
Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 11:16 - Jan 9 with 1426 viewsMick_S

Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 10:59 - Jan 9 by Dorse

Aitor Karanka sounds like a Bond villain.

'You expect me to talk, Karanka?'
'No, Mr Bond. I expect you to be eaten by these robotic mutant wombats. Now, after I tell you my plan for world domination, I will leave the room, having not searched you for hidden lasers or handcuff-melting devices'.

Are you saying he's a bit of an

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 11:42 - Jan 9 with 1391 viewssmegma

Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 11:03 - Jan 9 by Northernr

Team with a good collection of young forwards appoints manager who favours 9-1-0 formation.

And somehow he got them promoted?? Tedious is an understatement when it came to his Boro team. Forest better get ready for 1-0 wins with one shot at goal from now on.
Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 12:14 - Jan 9 with 1350 viewsManinBlack

Nottingham Forest are to appoint former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka as t on 11:42 - Jan 9 by smegma

And somehow he got them promoted?? Tedious is an understatement when it came to his Boro team. Forest better get ready for 1-0 wins with one shot at goal from now on.

One shot on goal should be enough to beat us with our forwards.

If we play at the City Ground next season, should we stay up, I would expect a 3-0 win for Forest at least no matter how defensive they might be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024