Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I give up 19:26 - Jan 12 with 9422 viewsDubaiR

A quick scan through a few QPR facebook pages in the last hour and it is scary

- Abuse towards Ollie, TF and the club about letting RGC go (we will be at a higher level than RGC for the next 5 years is my guess)

- More abuse on not signing a striker.

Honestly believe half of these people don't even go and have no concept of the real world. A half decent Championship striker costs between 8-10 million, bristol City spent 5 on one who can't even get in their side. A number of clubs have spent big money, only 3 can go up.

i would rather have a mid table side made up of good home grown products and lower league signings.
I give up on 19:34 - Jan 12 with 7869 viewsBrightonhoop

Just not worthy of engaging with. Knuckle dragging mouth breathers. They walk amongst us.
I give up on 22:02 - Jan 12 with 7654 viewssmegma

Most of them have never seen RGC play.
I give up on 22:08 - Jan 12 with 7628 viewsBoston

I give up on 19:34 - Jan 12 by Brightonhoop

Just not worthy of engaging with. Knuckle dragging mouth breathers. They walk amongst us.

Actually old chap, you walk amongst them.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I give up on 08:44 - Jan 13 with 7356 viewsDorse

Ah yes, FaceBook. For when you simply can't fit that amount of idiocy into 140 characters.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I give up on 10:42 - Jan 13 with 7233 viewsPinnerPaul

I've come to the conclusion its only on here and RefChat that any on line sanity is found!

If you fancy more head doing in, just look at comments posted under BBC Sport stories.
I give up on 11:58 - Jan 13 with 7121 viewsJAPRANGERS

I give up on 10:42 - Jan 13 by PinnerPaul

I've come to the conclusion its only on here and RefChat that any on line sanity is found!

If you fancy more head doing in, just look at comments posted under BBC Sport stories.

LFW is the one and only. A fount of knowledge, wise comments (mostly!), superb articles written by Clive, Antti and others, a source of amusement with Disco and other personages. Who needs Facewhatsit??
I give up on 19:24 - Jan 13 with 6888 viewsNW10Hoop

Is this real?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/indyrs/permalink/10156121078718866/
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 19:37]
I give up on 19:33 - Jan 13 with 6835 viewskensalriser

I give up on 19:24 - Jan 13 by NW10Hoop

Is this real?

I think that person has mental problems, in that he has so few brain cells he finds cognitive process extremely difficult. Credit where it's due though, he's managed to become semi-literate.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

I give up on 19:37 - Jan 13 with 6814 viewsShotKneesHoop

I give up on 11:58 - Jan 13 by JAPRANGERS

LFW is the one and only. A fount of knowledge, wise comments (mostly!), superb articles written by Clive, Antti and others, a source of amusement with Disco and other personages. Who needs Facewhatsit??

Agreed. LFW is the Private Eye of football,the odd wazzock dips in for a looney but they get seen off. To be honest, most days it's more fun watching QPP from this site than going to W12 to endure the real thing.

I was going to go to Burton today, but I convinced myself at 10.00 am, that it was a pointless exercise, as today was a nailed on stuffing. So, they go and win 3-1. Still I enjoyed following the posts at home with a bottle of bordeaux opened up at 4.30 to ease the tension to the final whistle.

Another unsung diamond is the QPR podcast. On every week unless there's a 4 week gap over Xmas. Very droll, very funny ... also very accurate when it comes to assessing games, QPR management, and other world issues.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

I give up on 19:41 - Jan 13 with 6793 views2Thomas2Bowles

I give up on 19:24 - Jan 13 by NW10Hoop

Is this real?

I think it should be a ban if you link to facebook

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

I give up on 10:02 - Jan 14 with 6307 viewskropotkin41

Never ever look at the comments on the club facebook posts. Problem solved.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I give up on 13:38 - Jan 14 with 6053 viewsNorthernr

I couldn't believe some of the reaction to the club's announcement on RGC and Petrasso. They're now teenagers, they're not anywhere near the first team, we've got kids like Oteh and Smyth who've moved ahead of them. RGC has signed for Woking. If you read some of the comments you'd think we'd released Freeman on a free.
I give up on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 6006 viewsOnlyMe

My first and last instincts about any Hughes comments are that they are meant humorously (or to provoke a reaction from those short of a sense of humour). To react on here against a post suggesting what ANY Rs fan would consider totally ridiculous must be a worry in itself for the person(s) reacting?
I give up on 14:17 - Jan 14 with 5977 viewsOldPedro

I give up on 13:38 - Jan 14 by Northernr

I couldn't believe some of the reaction to the club's announcement on RGC and Petrasso. They're now teenagers, they're not anywhere near the first team, we've got kids like Oteh and Smyth who've moved ahead of them. RGC has signed for Woking. If you read some of the comments you'd think we'd released Freeman on a free.

The club said that their contracts were terminated by mutual consent, which suggest the players have agreed to go once the club have said they won't be renewing their contracts in the summer. Probably means both players get a couple of months pay and a chance to get themselves another contract elsewhere.

I'm sure they are both capable of continuing as professional players at League one or League Two level.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

I give up on 14:46 - Jan 14 with 5886 viewswrinklyhoop

I give up on 08:44 - Jan 13 by Dorse

Ah yes, FaceBook. For when you simply can't fit that amount of idiocy into 140 characters.

I give up on 17:26 - Jan 16 with 5388 viewsPinnerPaul

I give up on 11:58 - Jan 13 by JAPRANGERS

you forgot....... and expert advice on the laws
I give up on 12:35 - Jan 17 with 5175 viewsJAPRANGERS

I give up on 17:26 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

you forgot....... and expert advice on the laws

yeah that too!
I give up on 14:18 - Jan 18 with 4923 viewsJamesB1979

I do find it odd that some make such a big point of what some people say on social media. If we say conservatively there are 10x as many qpr fans than attend qpr games then that’s 150,000 (very roughly). To put this into context, there was an article saying we had 1.1 million followers on clubs social media site.

If you also say that those on these social media sites, those that come out with abuse for owners and managers and players will by their nature want to post things on social media because that’s what they are like and putting controversial things gets more views. Putting, “i think Ollie is doing a decent job”......if you think that, think you’re less likely to bother posting it because of your nature and that it’s a bland thing to say.

The BNP had 1.9% of vote at one point, which would equate in qpr terms to 3,000 to 20,000 people in our fan base. How many are actually posting this stuff? I would be amazed if it’s anywhere near those numbers. So as peecentage of our fan base it’s probably less than 1%. So, why do we even bother writing about them?
I give up on 14:39 - Jan 18 with 4882 viewsNorthernr

I give up on 14:18 - Jan 18 by JamesB1979

I do find it odd that some make such a big point of what some people say on social media. If we say conservatively there are 10x as many qpr fans than attend qpr games then that’s 150,000 (very roughly). To put this into context, there was an article saying we had 1.1 million followers on clubs social media site.

If you also say that those on these social media sites, those that come out with abuse for owners and managers and players will by their nature want to post things on social media because that’s what they are like and putting controversial things gets more views. Putting, “i think Ollie is doing a decent job”......if you think that, think you’re less likely to bother posting it because of your nature and that it’s a bland thing to say.

The BNP had 1.9% of vote at one point, which would equate in qpr terms to 3,000 to 20,000 people in our fan base. How many are actually posting this stuff? I would be amazed if it’s anywhere near those numbers. So as peecentage of our fan base it’s probably less than 1%. So, why do we even bother writing about them?

And some of them are obviously fcking mental

I give up on 14:41 - Jan 18 with 4878 viewsFDC

I give up on 14:39 - Jan 18 by Northernr

My memory's shocking, I can't remember which team Salvador won the Championship with countless times?
I give up on 14:50 - Jan 18 with 4853 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm sure that's digswellhoop Sugar daddy

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

I give up on 14:56 - Jan 18 with 4830 viewsDorse

Typical narrow-mindedness from Fernandes and Tottenham Les. Their petty insistence on qualifications and experience is ruining this club.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I give up on 16:08 - Jan 18 with 4719 viewsTheChef

I give up on 14:56 - Jan 18 by Dorse

Typical narrow-mindedness from Fernandes and Tottenham Les. Their petty insistence on qualifications and experience is ruining this club.

#AnnounceSalvador

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I give up on 16:16 - Jan 18 with 4695 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I give up on 23:31 - Jan 18 with 4540 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tbf, we have produced some potentially league-topping performances this season (and kudos to all concerned!).

We suffer from a very erratic level of performance.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024