Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massimo Haters 20:35 - Jan 13 with 4415 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Look away now:

Massimo Haters on 20:37 - Jan 13 with 4387 viewsBlackCrowe

He's a class act and will go onto to great things given the chance. Not aware of any Mass haters.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Massimo Haters on 20:44 - Jan 13 with 4329 viewsqueensparker

He’ll be gone in the summer, no doubt. He’s been outstanding this season and plenty of clubs will have their eyes on him.

Fair play to young Mass, took him a season to step up but he’s a real player. If he can add a final ball and better goal-scoring he’ll go far
Massimo Haters on 20:55 - Jan 13 with 4246 viewsBrightonhoop

Massimo Haters on 20:44 - Jan 13 by queensparker

He’ll be gone in the summer, no doubt. He’s been outstanding this season and plenty of clubs will have their eyes on him.

Fair play to young Mass, took him a season to step up but he’s a real player. If he can add a final ball and better goal-scoring he’ll go far

Hope he sticks around and goes far with us.

Knives have been out for him from the haters. Big dip in form after his father died but he's climbing back. Good luck to Mass, cannot comprehend any bell end seeking to knife hm.
Massimo Haters on 20:58 - Jan 13 with 4219 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Massimo Haters on 20:37 - Jan 13 by BlackCrowe

He's a class act and will go onto to great things given the chance. Not aware of any Mass haters.

Maybe hate is too strong.

SteveC and EssexTaxiBoy not fans if I remember rightly.

I’m sure TacticalR can find ‘overly critical’ comments. There seemed like a lot last season.
Massimo Haters on 21:27 - Jan 13 with 4046 viewsessextaxiboy

Massimo Haters on 20:58 - Jan 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’m sure TacticalR can find ‘overly critical’ comments. There seemed like a lot last season.

On Feb 14th last year I posted this

I have been critical of him on here (never at games) as recently as Saturday. Clive gave him a 5 in the match report . If he is the level of player we can afford then fair enough . IMO he is not consistent enough for the championship , but its not personal and I am pleased for him re the contract . If we go down he will be perfect , stay in this league and IMO he is a squad player , go up and its thanks and cheerio ..

and this
In addition , 4 or 5 time a season he flies half way round the world to play in meaningless games after which between him , the coaches and the manager of.the day he is deemed unplayable for a.fortnight .

Then we signed Scowen and I posted on Aug 20th last year

If you criticise (on here not at the game) you are not a "hater" its the wrong word .I have posted critiscism on here about Luongo mostly about his consistency and sometimes about his ability to play a short pass in tight situation and frustrated by his trips across the world and losing him for 3 games afterwards . Happy to say he has addressed the first two so far and looks to be part of a decent trio .

and on Sept 9th last year...

Yep , I gave him stick last year for being inconsistent ...sorted this season and not being available for 2 games after every international ...sorted this afternoon.

I thought he was brilliant today , a cracking drive on target as well as his normal link play .

He managed 90 mins as well. Hopefully he plays some part on Tues .

Agree that the little rat Scowen is the key to all of the above , a player in Ollies image but a better passer ! ...

So I dont need to look away thanks , I stand by what I said when I said it . Never been a " hater " .. I am a supporter never giving him any less support than any other player from my seat .

When the facts change i change my mind ...

Well done to the lads today ..
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 21:29]
Massimo Haters on 21:34 - Jan 13 with 4004 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Massimo Haters on 21:27 - Jan 13 by essextaxiboy

I have been critical of him on here (never at games) as recently as Saturday. Clive gave him a 5 in the match report . If he is the level of player we can afford then fair enough . IMO he is not consistent enough for the championship , but its not personal and I am pleased for him re the contract . If we go down he will be perfect , stay in this league and IMO he is a squad player , go up and its thanks and cheerio ..

and this
In addition , 4 or 5 time a season he flies half way round the world to play in meaningless games after which between him , the coaches and the manager of.the day he is deemed unplayable for a.fortnight .

If you criticise (on here not at the game) you are not a "hater" its the wrong word .I have posted critiscism on here about Luongo mostly about his consistency and sometimes about his ability to play a short pass in tight situation and frustrated by his trips across the world and losing him for 3 games afterwards . Happy to say he has addressed the first two so far and looks to be part of a decent trio .

Yep , I gave him stick last year for being inconsistent ...sorted this season and not being available for 2 games after every international ...sorted this afternoon.

I thought he was brilliant today , a cracking drive on target as well as his normal link play .

Agree that the little rat Scowen is the key to all of the above , a player in Ollies image but a better passer ! ...

So I dont need to look away thanks , I stand by what I said when I said it . Never been a " hater " .. I am a supporter never giving him any less support than any other player from my seat .

Sorry mate, I know it looks that way because I mentioned your name but I didn’t mean to suggest you was a hater.

The word hater was tongue in cheek. All entitled to opinions anyway as long as not abusive.
Massimo Haters on 21:34 - Jan 13 with 4001 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Massimo Haters on 21:27 - Jan 13 by essextaxiboy

and this

Good post, Essex.

To be honest, I thought you had a point last year in that he was inconsistent even when available. I also thought that he was a young man who played like a younger man, maybe lacking the confidence to take control of a game in a way that his talents would allow him to do. I think he has addressed that this year, and more besides.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Massimo Haters on 22:01 - Jan 13 with 3885 viewsterryb

Massimo Haters on 20:37 - Jan 13 by BlackCrowe

Not that I would say he was hater, but the bloke next to me today was constantly having a go at Luongo, in particular for his laziness!

And the man behind had a go at Washington from the first minute until he scored (although he managed a "I would have scored that").

We found it rather good that those were possibly our best two players & scored the winning goals!

Oteh fitted in & worked hard as well. It was good to see him given a chance & he didn't disappoint.
Login to get fewer ads

Massimo Haters on 22:15 - Jan 13 with 3821 viewsbosh67

The biggest turn around in a player for some time. Stronger, more determined, fitter, better and now the first name alongside Smithies on the team sheet.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Massimo Haters on 22:18 - Jan 13 with 3799 viewsPunteR

Decent mid table championship player. Definitely improving and the armband hasn't hindered him. Another couple of seasons here wouldnt hurt.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Massimo Haters on 22:58 - Jan 13 with 3661 viewsTacticalR

It's all in the archives...

Air hostess clique

Massimo Haters on 01:33 - Jan 14 with 3361 viewswombat

Massimo Haters on 22:58 - Jan 13 by TacticalR

It's all in the archives...

Added something to his game today which has been missing , running forward with the ball into the box , we haven’t had many midfield players do this recently and it made a huge difference today in the second half, long may it continue

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Massimo Haters on 11:42 - Jan 14 with 2856 viewsstevec

Saw his goal. Looked like a mis hit cross to me.
Massimo Haters on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 2795 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Massimo Haters on 11:42 - Jan 14 by stevec

Saw his goal. Looked like a mis hit cross to me.

*nibble*
Massimo Haters on 12:45 - Jan 14 with 2774 viewsLythamR

I have been critical off him this season, he started very well and then went well off the boil as far as I am concerned. He is a decent player at this level when he puts it all in but over the season so far there has not been enough in terms of attacking progression.

Yesterday it looked like the rest had done him a favour he was much more progressive and that eventually resulted in the goal as well as the creation of of other earlier chances.

If he sustains that level of performance it will be great but i also hope that if his performance level dips again we dont carry him game after game when there are other players itching for a chance to play
Massimo Haters on 12:46 - Jan 14 with 2772 viewsBromleyHoop

I’ve always been a fan of his and couldn’t understand some of the stick he was getting last season. But his goal scoring is nowhere near what it should be. He has to be aiming to score 7-10 goals a season. The same could be said for Freeman considering his skill level around the box. He should be scoring a minimum of 10 a season but has never got anywhere near that figure.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Massimo Haters on 12:49 - Jan 14 with 2764 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Massimo Haters on 12:46 - Jan 14 by BromleyHoop

I’ve always been a fan of his and couldn’t understand some of the stick he was getting last season. But his goal scoring is nowhere near what it should be. He has to be aiming to score 7-10 goals a season. The same could be said for Freeman considering his skill level around the box. He should be scoring a minimum of 10 a season but has never got anywhere near that figure.

He's got two so far so another five is doable before May.
Massimo Haters on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 2703 viewsNorthernr

To be fair SteveC isn't really a fan of anything apart from the good old days of the empire and smoking in pubs.
Massimo Haters on 14:03 - Jan 14 with 2671 viewsstevec

Massimo Haters on 13:35 - Jan 14 by Northernr

To be fair SteveC isn't really a fan of anything apart from the good old days of the empire and smoking in pubs.

Ok. Who grassed?
Massimo Haters on 14:29 - Jan 14 with 2603 viewsWadR

Think his performances dipped a little last month, but before that thought he'd been a POTS contender.

Like last season, he's got the most tackles per game in the division, is in the top 10 for completed dribbles and is pretty high for interceptions.

I think the major difference in terms of his attacking ability to previous seasons is that he's looking more confident when shooting. Didn't he hit the post on the opening day? I remember him going very close with long shots against Millwall (H) and Brentford amongst others compared to his timidity when faced with presentable chances in previous campaigns.

He's our best tackler, our smartest player in tight spaces and one of our best dribblers. Found the criticism of him in previous seasons understandable but OTT and was firmly of the belief that once he had a consistent midfield partnership with players on his level, he'd shine. Now I'd class him as one of the best at his role in the division.
Massimo Haters (n/t) on 14:37 - Jan 14 with 2585 viewsconnell10

Massimo Haters on 13:35 - Jan 14 by Northernr

He has a good avatar though mate!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 14:38]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Massimo Haters on 21:16 - Jan 14 with 2292 viewsT_Block

Yes some criticism was merited last season, but this I believe our best player.Not a world beater but we have to start somewhere and build.
Massimo Haters on 12:23 - Jan 15 with 2102 viewsA40Bosh

Sorry about this band wagon jumping (risks lifetime LFW ban)

Stolen from Liverpool

WE'VE GOT Connor!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Arhhh Symthe and Oteh!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Freeman and Loungo
And we've just let Caulker go
(and that dont matter cos...)

WE'VE GOT Connor!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Arhhh Symthe and Oteh!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Freeman and Loungo

WE'VE GOT Connor!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Arhhh Symthe and Oteh!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Freeman and Loungo

WE'VE GOT Connor!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Arhhh Symthe and Oteh!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Freeman and Loungo

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Massimo Haters on 12:58 - Jan 15 with 2059 viewssimmo

Massimo Haters on 14:29 - Jan 14 by WadR

Think his performances dipped a little last month, but before that thought he'd been a POTS contender.

Like last season, he's got the most tackles per game in the division, is in the top 10 for completed dribbles and is pretty high for interceptions.

I think the major difference in terms of his attacking ability to previous seasons is that he's looking more confident when shooting. Didn't he hit the post on the opening day? I remember him going very close with long shots against Millwall (H) and Brentford amongst others compared to his timidity when faced with presentable chances in previous campaigns.

He's our best tackler, our smartest player in tight spaces and one of our best dribblers. Found the criticism of him in previous seasons understandable but OTT and was firmly of the belief that once he had a consistent midfield partnership with players on his level, he'd shine. Now I'd class him as one of the best at his role in the division.

Thanks WadR, saves me writing basically the same thing myself. Always saw glimpses even in his 1st season but the level of his performances are much more consistent now and he's a huge miss when he's out the team.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Massimo Haters on 13:22 - Jan 15 with 2015 viewsspencer

Massimo Haters on 21:34 - Jan 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sorry mate, I know it looks that way because I mentioned your name but I didn’t mean to suggest you was a hater.

The word hater was tongue in cheek. All entitled to opinions anyway as long as not abusive.

I think what Essex wrote was spot on (IMO) I'm a big fan of Scowen. When playing football, he is the sort of player you hate playing against. We have not had this sort of player for years. Brining him in , has allowed Massimo to play 'his' game...

Fans are to quick to jump on players backs (IMO)(not just QPR fans) We want instant success these days..not just football, but life. It all has to be now... no patience.

Looking forward to seeing how Smyth Oteh and Eze develop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024