Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Fast' Eddie 20:55 - Jan 13 with 2573 viewsted_hendrix

Gone and bloody died, Lemmy, Filthy animal Taylor all bloody dead.

All three of them up in heaven now, well when I say heaven maybe not.

"Motorhead, remember me now Motorhead, alright"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

'Fast' Eddie on 21:45 - Jan 13 with 2467 viewsBrightonhoop

Aye. Left this stage on Friday to join the rest in the the big gig in the sky on Friday.

Can't link via poxy iPad but have a look on you tube for the amazing story in Lenny, a real gent. Asked to talk about is addiction he declined stating h is a sh1 t drug and he didn't want any youngsters doing it because he did.

Fast Eddie was totally unique. RIP his uniqueness.
'Fast' Eddie on 23:12 - Jan 13 with 2392 viewsCiderwithRsie

First band I can think of where all of (the classic line-up) are dead.

Its sad but I can't help feeling they wouldn't have changed things for a few more years of life - "I don't want to live forever." Those guys really meant what they said, one of the things that made them such a great band.

For once "Rest In Peace" seems the wrong thing to say: so, instead, this:

'Fast' Eddie on 23:23 - Jan 13 with 2366 viewsBoston

'Fast' Eddie on 23:12 - Jan 13 by CiderwithRsie

Its sad but I can't help feeling they wouldn't have changed things for a few more years of life - "I don't want to live forever." Those guys really meant what they said, one of the things that made them such a great band.

They gave that Jerry a pacemaker and he’s hanging on forever.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

'Fast' Eddie on 23:49 - Jan 13 with 2345 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Lovely man, always a real gent (as were Wurzel and Lem tbh) Eddie helped out on production with an album my band did in 2015 and didnt ask for a dime. Really genuine guy and a shockers he's gone. We played with the "classic" MH line up quite a few time and they always looked after their support bands, which was bloody rare!

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

'Fast' Eddie on 00:25 - Jan 14 with 2317 viewsCamberleyR

"First band I can think of where all of (the classic line up) are dead"

What about this lot?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 0:28]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

'Fast' Eddie on 00:39 - Jan 14 with 2301 viewsLythamR

Yes this is very sad, I have to say i was a bit gutted that it only made the arts section on the bbc site rather than feature on the main pages. He really was a very good guitarist but also seemed to lack any pretention. I only met him a couple of times briefly in the late 70's but worked with his sister in twickenham between 78 and 81 and benefited with free t-shirts and such

ill see you later but i don'y know when!

'Fast' Eddie on 00:55 - Jan 14 with 2286 viewskensalriser

Ramones - Tommy, Johnny, Joey and Dee Dee all brown bread. Only Tommy made it to his sixties.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

'Fast' Eddie on 07:00 - Jan 14 with 2191 viewsBlackCrowe

One of the great rock drumbeats of all time IMO.

When i was about 15, I was at the Hammersmith Odeon ridiculously early (as was my excitement in those days) at about 4pm before a Motorhead gig. Must've been Bomber or Ace Of Spades tour.
In the box office foyer stood Lemmy playing a fruit machine. I won him about £2 by taking over his 'nudges' on a spin. Didn't give me any share of the winnings though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

'Fast' Eddie on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 1987 viewsBoston

'Fast' Eddie on 07:00 - Jan 14 by BlackCrowe

One of the great rock drumbeats of all time IMO.

When i was about 15, I was at the Hammersmith Odeon ridiculously early (as was my excitement in those days) at about 4pm before a Motorhead gig. Must've been Bomber or Ace Of Spades tour.
In the box office foyer stood Lemmy playing a fruit machine. I won him about £2 by taking over his 'nudges' on a spin. Didn't give me any share of the winnings though.

He enjoyed arcade games. Often saw him on the pinball or slots.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

'Fast' Eddie on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 1956 viewsted_hendrix

'Fast' Eddie on 23:49 - Jan 13 by UPPERLOFTNZ

Lovely man, always a real gent (as were Wurzel and Lem tbh) Eddie helped out on production with an album my band did in 2015 and didnt ask for a dime. Really genuine guy and a shockers he's gone. We played with the "classic" MH line up quite a few time and they always looked after their support bands, which was bloody rare!

Thanks for that, that's an interesting post, I watched a programme last year on Lemmy that was quite in depth, they had Lemmy and his son sat on the couch chatting about the old times, quite moving and personal really.

Anyway.

Come on baby, eat the rich,
Put the bite on the son of a bitch,
Don't mess around, don't give me no switch,
C'mon baby eat the rich
C'mon baby eat the rich
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 14:13]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024