Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game 22:46 - Jan 14 with 5996 viewsDeepcutHoop

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7qeyd6/diego_carlos_weird_red_card_nant

Tangle of legs between him and Diego Carlos, and the ref falls, then kicks out at the Nantes player.

Ref then gets up and gives a second yellow to Carlos, and sends him off.

And gives a free-kick to PSG from the place he was tripped.

Absolute scenes.

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 22:54 - Jan 14 with 5966 viewsNorthernr

Referee properly lost the plot there. What a nonsense.
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 23:07 - Jan 14 with 5944 viewsBoston

What a ‘Nantesence’.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 00:04 - Jan 15 with 5868 viewssmegma

The referee is in the wrong job. And should be relieved from the job.
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 00:17 - Jan 15 with 5853 viewsBoston

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 00:04 - Jan 15 by smegma

The referee is in the wrong job. And should be relieved from the job.

Jolly decent offer Smegma, so you put his problem down to one of sheer sexual frustration?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 02:09 - Jan 15 with 5806 viewssmegma

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 00:17 - Jan 15 by Boston

Jolly decent offer Smegma, so you put his problem down to one of sheer sexual frustration?

The referees a w*nker ???
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 02:30 - Jan 15 with 5797 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Surely he should have sent himself off for retaliation?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 11:19 - Jan 15 with 5595 viewsLunarJetman

Ref already has a parody account:

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 12:36 - Jan 15 with 5511 viewsRangersDave

God I hope that google translate has that wrong and he didn’t say that.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 12:48 - Jan 15 with 5478 viewsbosh67

Amazing. I thought that kind of ref only came down to Loftus Road. Total accident and then he tries to kick the player. I think that may well be the end of his career looking at that. Nonsense decision.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 12:48 - Jan 15 with 5476 views2Thomas2Bowles

Clearly, the ref was just trying to get his balance and stand up with his outstretched leg and the player obstructed that with his leg.....

From the book of Trump.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 12:50]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 12:54 - Jan 15 with 5462 viewsJuzzie

The ref had the right to go down.
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 13:11 - Jan 15 with 5422 viewsRangersDave

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 12:54 - Jan 15 by Juzzie

The ref had the right to go down.

To his credit he didn’t clutch his face and roll around in agony

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 13:40 - Jan 15 with 5388 views2Thomas2Bowles

The referee who aimed a kick at a Nantes player before sending him off in a game against Paris St-Germain has been suspended "until further notice" by the French Football Association.

Bit harsh ...

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 14:07 - Jan 15 with 5358 viewskingsburyR

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 13:40 - Jan 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The referee who aimed a kick at a Nantes player before sending him off in a game against Paris St-Germain has been suspended "until further notice" by the French Football Association.

Bit harsh ...

Bit Harsh??

He kicked the fella.......then sent him off!!!

I'd promote him for the humour factor only!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 15:48 - Jan 15 with 5278 views2Thomas2Bowles

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 14:07 - Jan 15 by kingsburyR

Bit Harsh??

He kicked the fella.......then sent him off!!!

I'd promote him for the humour factor only!

Yeah Harsh should have more refs kicking a number of players I can think of. the ones that roll around half dead when no one has touched them, kick them I say.

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 16:12 - Jan 15 with 5258 viewseasthertsr

I did not see it! In a French accent!
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 17:13 - Jan 15 with 5216 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just waiting for Pinner to come on here and defend it:

'I'm sorry but it was a clear trip by the player, that's an automatic red. As the ref fell, he jarred a nerve, which meant he stuck his leg out involuntarily and accidentally appeared to kick out at the player.'

(obviously only joking mate)

Bare bones.

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 17:16 - Jan 16 with 4976 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm chilled mate - recently refereed the best behaved game, on the best pitch ever.

Last Saturday at a well know public school near me!
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 22:16 - Jan 16 with 4864 viewsisawqpratwcity

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 17:16 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

I'm chilled mate - recently refereed the best behaved game, on the best pitch ever.

Sounds harrowing...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 22:25 - Jan 16 with 4853 viewsbosh67

Ref indefinitely banned according to the press.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 00:59 - Jan 17 with 4773 viewssmegma

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 22:16 - Jan 16 by isawqpratwcity

Sounds harrowing...

David Ellerays former work place
Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 01:51 - Jan 17 with 4755 viewsisawqpratwcity

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 00:59 - Jan 17 by smegma

David Ellerays former work place

Shown here in the award-winning Channel 4 documentary "The Man In Black" trialling an electronic alternative to the red card system.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 09:08 - Jan 17 with 4639 viewstoboboly

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 22:25 - Jan 16 by bosh67

Ref indefinitely banned according to the press.

Shame players aren't treated with that level of discipline.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 10:12 - Jan 17 with 4603 viewsterryb

Referee has a meltdown at the end of the Nantes v PSG game on 17:16 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

Isn't that where Clive White resided?

For our younger readers, he was the "I'm only here for the Tottenham" official at Wembley in 1982.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024