Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dolores Oriordan, lead singer of The Cranberries gone at 46! 19:38 - Jan 15 with 2248 viewsbosh67

Really sad about this. Loved her voice. No age at all. RIP to a talented and very good looking woman.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/15/cranberries-singer-dolores-oriorda

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dolores Oriordan, lead singer of The Cranberries gone at 46! on 20:27 - Jan 15 with 2177 viewsMonahoop

Very sad. There was something on Irish telly about her just before Christmas. She looked well. I saw the Cranberries back in the early 90's, not through choice and I thought I wasn.t going to enjoy the gig, but I was wrong. They were spot on, very good in fact, RIP Dolores

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Dolores Oriordan, lead singer of The Cranberries gone at 46! on 22:13 - Jan 15 with 2059 viewssmegma

Saw them 20 years ago at Hammersmith Odeon. They were boring as f@ck.
They're better on record .

46 is no age though.
Dolores Oriordan, lead singer of The Cranberries gone at 46! on 22:47 - Jan 15 with 2018 viewsLythamR

Sad News I wonder what happened

Zombie will always remind me of Koh Samui, heat and buckets of Sangsom whisky and coke, you could not move without hearing that song blasting out for about 5 years it was omnipresent
Dolores Oriordan, lead singer of The Cranberries gone at 46! on 23:34 - Jan 15 with 1966 viewsconnell10

Loved that womans voice! RIP

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dolores Oriordan, lead singer of The Cranberries gone at 46! on 10:01 - Jan 16 with 1790 viewsLimerickR

Was really gutted to hear this sad news yesterday. The Cranberries often gave Limerick people a sense of pride in fairly bleak times and I hope she knew that.

Her loss will be felt right across the city.
Dolores Oriordan, lead singer of The Cranberries gone at 46! on 10:44 - Jan 16 with 1729 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I really knew very little about her, she must have been a private person.

Lovely voice. At dheis Dé go raibh a h-anam milis.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024