Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? 01:13 - Jan 16 with 5212 viewsPlanetHonneywood

With the spate of relatively young and talented people continuing to leave us too soon, I do find myself wondering ever more, how is ‘Keef’ istill rockin’ and rollin’?

He’s got a body that looks well and truly lived in, and has so for decades. Seems to still be partial to the ciggies, drink and drugs, and I doubt he’s the type to be first in line for the salad bar after commencing the day with some yoga either.

Utterly immense constitution!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 01:46 - Jan 16 with 5187 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 01:54 - Jan 16 with 5184 viewsWanderR

Current location: OX10

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 02:23 - Jan 16 with 5166 viewsHooparoo

The devil looks after his own 😈

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 03:25 - Jan 16 with 5139 viewsdubaistu

The drugs were cleaner and better in those days, simples.
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 07:34 - Jan 16 with 5043 viewsBlackCrowe

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 03:25 - Jan 16 by dubaistu

The drugs were cleaner and better in those days, simples.

That and an annual blood transfusion helps too.

Astonishing really. They'll be playing Knebworth this Summer apparently. I'll be there.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 11:24 - Jan 16 with 4838 viewseastside_r

On a similar theme. How did this fellow make 60?

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/nick-cave-johnny-depp-
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 12:18 - Jan 16 with 4771 viewsbosh67

He's embalmed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 13:28 - Jan 16 with 4693 viewsSimonJames

According to this article Keith Richards is the real Highlander and is absorbing the powers of all deceased rock stars:

http://newsthump.com/2016/04/25/keith-richards-undergoes-the-quickening/

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 13:40 - Jan 16 with 4670 viewsLunarJetman

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 13:28 - Jan 16 by SimonJames

According to this article Keith Richards is the real Highlander and is absorbing the powers of all deceased rock stars:

http://newsthump.com/2016/04/25/keith-richards-undergoes-the-quickening/

"In a statement, Richards confirmed his intention to behead Justin Bieber, not because he’s an immortal but because he ‘can’t stand the little scrote’."
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 14:38 - Jan 16 with 4599 viewsBrightonhoop

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 12:18 - Jan 16 by bosh67

He's embalmed.

Pickled.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 14:42]
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 14:41 - Jan 16 with 4591 viewsrobith

Another one of Redknapp's contract feeding frenzy
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 15:29 - Jan 16 with 4538 viewsMonahoop

He seems indestructible. It has been said that when all the world has been destroyed by an almighty nuclear holocaust the only survivors will be cockroaches and Keith Richards!

Proper old school rock and roller. Keep on groovin' old timer.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 16:25 - Jan 16 with 4442 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If thats his face, imagine what his testicles look like.
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 17:48 - Jan 16 with 4378 viewsted_hendrix

Bloke's a legend.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 20:38 - Jan 16 with 4280 viewscolinallcars

I wonder if some of these guys are quite the hell raisers they are depicted to be. A bottle and a half of Jack Daniels every day since 1962 plus other booze, drugs and fags....doesn't seem likely. Apparently even Dean Martin was exposed as not being quite the boozer he was made out to be.
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 09:15 - Jan 17 with 4097 viewsElHoop

Hasn't he pretty much always been a string short of a full guitar?

Not sure that he does too much on stage these days but I wouldn't mind seeing the Stones even now - have never seen them or indeed any of them live ever.
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 14:06 - Jan 17 with 4010 viewscolinallcars

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 09:15 - Jan 17 by ElHoop

Not sure that he does too much on stage these days but I wouldn't mind seeing the Stones even now - have never seen them or indeed any of them live ever.

The Stones were, I think, more or less the first pro band I ever saw. It was in a pub opposite Richmond Station. The Yardbirds were another that played there. Seems like a lifetime ago.
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 15:13 - Jan 17 with 3960 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 20:38 - Jan 16 by colinallcars

I wonder if some of these guys are quite the hell raisers they are depicted to be. A bottle and a half of Jack Daniels every day since 1962 plus other booze, drugs and fags....doesn't seem likely. Apparently even Dean Martin was exposed as not being quite the boozer he was made out to be.

I do tend to agree with this. Although I don't think it actually takes anything away from them, probably adds to it really. They've probably had periods of drink, drugs and debauchery like a lot of us.

It's the people you don't hear about we should be worrying about. I was listening to an interesting programme on Radio 4 before work about Robert Smith and The Cure. I only heard bits and bobs of it but his wife was on it talking about how she discovered that Robert had had a drug addiction for 3 years (taking them every day) and she had no idea. Really good programme actually, might have another listen later on catch up.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 15:26 - Jan 17 with 3941 viewsMaggsinho

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 15:13 - Jan 17 by CliveWilsonSaid

I do tend to agree with this. Although I don't think it actually takes anything away from them, probably adds to it really. They've probably had periods of drink, drugs and debauchery like a lot of us.

It's the people you don't hear about we should be worrying about. I was listening to an interesting programme on Radio 4 before work about Robert Smith and The Cure. I only heard bits and bobs of it but his wife was on it talking about how she discovered that Robert had had a drug addiction for 3 years (taking them every day) and she had no idea. Really good programme actually, might have another listen later on catch up.

If that was Soul Music on this morning, that wasn't Robert Smith's wife, that was Poorna Bell who's husband committed suicide. The Cure connection was in Boys Don't Cry and it's message about males not opening up to their problems.

Was a terrific pogramme I agree.
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 15:40 - Jan 17 with 3932 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 15:26 - Jan 17 by Maggsinho

If that was Soul Music on this morning, that wasn't Robert Smith's wife, that was Poorna Bell who's husband committed suicide. The Cure connection was in Boys Don't Cry and it's message about males not opening up to their problems.

Was a terrific pogramme I agree.

Ah ok. Thanks for the info. I did get a bit confused when they started talking about suicide. Even googled to see if Robert Smith was still alive!

To be honest I was more surprised that he had a wife!

I'll definitely listen again later.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 15:43]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 16:14 - Jan 17 with 3903 viewsBlackCrowe

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 09:15 - Jan 17 by ElHoop

He shares the 'lead' duties with Ronnie these days, switching mid-song - it's a joy to wtach and listen to.
Go see them live this Summer, 2.5 hours of good times.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 17:48 - Jan 17 with 3859 viewscolinallcars

He's a rhythm player really and very effective. He hit on a five string open tuning method years back and used it on many of their recordings. Mick Taylor was excellent with the Stones but apparently never settled with their lifestyle.
Keith Richard: how the hell is he still with us? on 19:36 - Jan 17 with 3796 viewsBrazilNutR

pretty sure I read an interview he did with a Brazilian newspaper a year or so ago, before they played a gig here, (which was very good.. and I´m not a fan of stadium gigs), and he pretty much said that he has this reputation, and he had never tried to deny it and had just gone along with it over the years.. but said it was never how he really saw himself.

Jagger looks fit as a fiddle on stage... we´ve had players run around less than he does on stage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024