Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your closest team? [edit - now plus Postcode map] 16:32 - Jan 16 with 30404 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Many/most of us will have moved since deciding to support QPR. So what are your closest teams distance-wise in the top four divisions? Mine are:

Prem: Brighton
Championship: Millwall
League 1: Gillingham
League 2: Crawley

LFW members location map: https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/LFW-QPR

If you want to be on the map, just post the first part of your postcode in this thread - or full postcode if you prefer (which will identify where you live within a couple of streets).

[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 11:24]
What's your geographically closest team? on 17:18 - Jan 17 with 2716 viewslongbottom

Girona (Spain)
Montpellier (La belle France)
What's your geographically closest team? on 17:20 - Jan 17 with 2711 viewshopphoops

What's your geographically closest team? on 16:49 - Jan 16 by Dorse

Prem: Bournemouth
Champ: Bristol City
Lg1: Bristol Rovers / Portsmouth
Lg2: Yeovil

Dorset is a bleak football wasteland, inhabited by cackling toothless crones and morris-dancing wierdos all just desperate to burn outsiders in the Wicker Man.

Yeah yeah.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

What's your geographically closest team? on 17:26 - Jan 17 with 2703 viewsBromleyHoop

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:45 - Jan 17 by HantsR

Nothing wrong with SE23, I spent (mis-spent) much of my youth there and actually became a committed Rs fan whilst living in London Road.

It’s now filling up with Corbynista beardy types who make their own IPA and sourdough.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

What's your geographically closest team? on 18:42 - Jan 17 with 2653 viewsellersliehoop

What's your geographically closest team? on 14:08 - Jan 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Mid Beds?

Herts
What's your geographically closest team? on 18:53 - Jan 17 with 2647 viewsBoston

What's your geographically closest team? on 18:42 - Jan 17 by ellersliehoop

Herts

At least you’re not a pair of Berks.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What's your geographically closest team? on 18:55 - Jan 17 with 2642 viewsLongsufferingR

What's your geographically closest team? on 10:12 - Jan 17 by stevec

Palace
Fulham
AFC Wimbledon
Crawley

Same as long suffering R which he'll find '...an utterly risible statement'

Oh Christ. Looks like I'll have to watch my back in Sainsbury's then.
What's your geographically closest team [+postcode]? on 20:03 - Jan 17 with 2607 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Who's up for a Loft For Word member location map - first 3 letters of postcode?

I'll knock something up once I've got my end of year accounts out the way (they catch me out every year...)

My postcode's first 3 letters are TN6

:)
What's your geographically closest team? on 20:07 - Jan 17 with 2599 viewsMistication92

Leicester
Notts Forest
Northampton (spit)
Luton
Login to get fewer ads

What's your geographically closest team [+postcode]? on 20:52 - Jan 17 with 2577 viewsPunteR

What's your geographically closest team [+postcode]? on 20:03 - Jan 17 by Ashdown_Ranger

I'll knock something up once I've got my end of year accounts out the way (they catch me out every year...)

I think you can locate most LFW members in the Crown and Sceptre,The White Horse or The Queen Adelaide...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What's your geographically closest team [+postcode]? on 01:01 - Jan 18 with 2525 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What's your geographically closest team [+postcode]? on 20:03 - Jan 17 by Ashdown_Ranger

CR8
What's your geographically closest team? on 06:59 - Jan 18 with 2497 viewsPunteR

RG12

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What's your geographically closest team? on 08:48 - Jan 18 with 2468 viewsBathRanger

BA1
What's your geographically closest team? on 08:54 - Jan 18 with 2467 viewsheadhoops

GU21

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

What's your geographically closest team? on 10:33 - Jan 18 with 2441 viewsAshdown_Ranger

OK, I've started the map...

Anyone who wants to be on it, just post the first 3 letters of your postcode...

The map can be seen here:

https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/LFW-QPR
What's your geographically closest team? on 10:53 - Jan 18 with 2427 viewsCamberleyR

GU14 for now.....

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

What's your geographically closest team? on 11:33 - Jan 18 with 2407 viewsfrancisbowles

SO41
What's your geographically closest team? on 11:47 - Jan 18 with 2400 viewsMick_S

UB8

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What's your geographically closest team? on 11:48 - Jan 18 with 2394 viewsMick_S

What's your geographically closest team? on 10:33 - Jan 18 by Ashdown_Ranger

OK, I've started the map...

Anyone who wants to be on it, just post the first 3 letters of your postcode...

The map can be seen here:

https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/LFW-QPR

Excellent A.R.

What's your geographically closest team? on 11:58 - Jan 18 with 2381 viewsTripleR

HA4
What's your geographically closest team? on 12:02 - Jan 18 with 2368 viewsMick_S

What's your geographically closest team? on 11:58 - Jan 18 by TripleR

HA4

Going to be popular.

What's your geographically closest team? on 12:16 - Jan 18 with 2349 viewsterryb

IP2
What's your geographically closest team? on 12:22 - Jan 18 with 2338 viewsYorkRanger

Prem - Huddersfield
Champ - Middlesbrough/Hull
League 1 - Doncaster
League 2 - Chesterfield

Conference North - York City. I was there New Years Day and can confirm Jon Parkin may have lost a bit of weight. In other news Adam Bolder was playing in midfield for North Ferriby, the team is managed by his brother. North Ferriby are rooted to the bottom of the table only having won once this season.

On a separate note Kudos to Disco for getting Double Diamond in to his response.
What's your geographically closest team? on 12:29 - Jan 18 with 2332 viewsDaiHo0p

CF11
What's your geographically closest team? on 12:36 - Jan 18 with 2323 viewsMick_S

Wonder what Konk's new postcode is?

What's your geographically closest team? on 12:53 - Jan 18 with 2301 viewsqprjeff1882

What's your geographically closest team? on 18:58 - Jan 16 by flynnbo

As per Bazza.

Premiership: Chelsea
Championship: Brentford
League 1: Wimbledon
League 2: Barnet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024