Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History 15:30 - Jan 18 with 1458 viewsNorthernr

Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History 18th Jan 2018 15:26
Ahead of a visit from Middlesbrough on Saturday, we travel back to 1992 for a six-goal thriller between newly promoted Boro and Gerry Francis' QPR side. 1

Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 16:52 - Jan 18 with 1391 viewsplasmahoop

I went to that game. Didn't a load of police horses come on to the pitch at some point, or have I dreamt that
Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 16:59 - Jan 18 with 1381 viewsDavieQPR

Could have been night mares
Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 17:39 - Jan 18 with 1345 viewsDevonWhite

Loved that game. Was ten years old and took two mates from school who were Man Utd and Liverpool fans and had never been to a match before. They never understood why I supported Rangers and actually went to all the games beforehand but loved it and were always massively jealous from that point on.
Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 18:44 - Jan 18 with 1315 viewsMedwayR

First game I can remember, I was 6 and this game was the one that had me hooked. It's mostly been downhill since!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 20:12 - Jan 18 with 1278 viewsLunarJetman

I was at that game. I remember hugging a random bloke I'd never seen before or since after Sinton equalized!
Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 00:35 - Jan 19 with 1197 viewsFredManRave

I wasn't at that game but I was at the somewhat more surreal game 6 years later. Never have I been so unconvinced of a pending home win despite being 4-0 up at HT. A very surreal night at Loftus Road.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 10:13 - Jan 19 with 1136 viewspaulparker

I was at the 0-0 game in 89 and its still one of the most boring games of football ever
it was also the day of Hillsborough

And the 5-1 drubbing at home when Kitson ran riot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 11:25 - Jan 19 with 1117 viewsW7Ranger

Last minute Sinton penalty levels six-goal thriller - History on 10:13 - Jan 19 by paulparker

I was at the 0-0 game in 89 and its still one of the most boring games of football ever
it was also the day of Hillsborough

And the 5-1 drubbing at home when Kitson ran riot

Yeah I remember that one in 89. When it was announced over the tannoy at full time what happened at hillsboro their was a very eerie silence in and around the ground.

Also at the 3-3, fantastic game. Wilkins, Sinton, Ferdinand etc... all playing supern football. Great entertainment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024