Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia World Cup 11:33 - Jan 19 with 2732 viewspaulparker

Been offered a ticket and a hotel room for nothing for the Belgium game

is anyone else going or do I need my head examined for maybe even thinking of going ?
not been to a world cup game since 98 so I am interested , I would be staying in Gdansk and then off in a bus to the game Kaliningrad,
if it was Moscow I would swerve it due to the trouble in 2007 but im pretty sure I would be ok for this game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Russia World Cup on 12:02 - Jan 19 with 2670 viewsMick_S

Blimus.

Just be careful that Mrs "give me a hug" hasn't slipped you a Mickey.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Russia World Cup on 12:20 - Jan 19 with 2639 viewsquickpassrotter

Yes. You need your head examining (...but be very careful if you do go).
Russia World Cup on 12:30 - Jan 19 with 2614 viewsMrSheen

I would. Fantastic opportunity to visit one of the great historic cities of Northern Europe. Its isolation from the rest of Russia should reduce the chance of trouble greatly, much easier to get at England fans in other places. Unless the Navy is recruited.
Russia World Cup on 12:33 - Jan 19 with 2607 viewsToast_R

An once in a life time opportunity to go. You'd need your head examined if you pass it up.
Russia World Cup on 12:37 - Jan 19 with 2594 viewsLblock

Last few years I've been saying "you'd have to be mad!"

As it get's closer, well, it's the World Cup isn't it? If someone offered me an all x's trip, it was in an area as safe as London and it was an in and out in a couple of days job then I'd be all over it!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Russia World Cup on 13:31 - Jan 19 with 2519 viewsDorse

'Ah, Mr Parker. We've been expectink you...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Russia World Cup on 19:25 - Jan 19 with 2356 viewsPunteR

Could you leave me all your vinyl before you go.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Russia World Cup on 19:32 - Jan 19 with 2348 viewsJAPRANGERS

who wants their head kicked in??
Login to get fewer ads

Russia World Cup on 20:38 - Jan 19 with 2306 viewsisawqpratwcity

You'll be safe, PP.

Putin paid good money to get this World Cup and anyone who might tarnish it will have seven shades of crap beaten out of them.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Russia World Cup on 20:59 - Jan 19 with 2260 viewsdanehoop

Russia World Cup on 20:38 - Jan 19 by isawqpratwcity

You'll be safe, PP.

Putin paid good money to get this World Cup and anyone who might tarnish it will have seven shades of crap beaten out of them.

Unless the Russians look like going out early, in which case game on.

Equally any side who haven’t read the script that Vlad has already paid for this cup and looks like competing is equally likely to see they and their supporters targeted by seemingly random, but exceptionally well trained, organised and supplied locals.

It is not going to be a nice experience for many people who may have misunderstood what is expected of them.

Never knowingly understood

Russia World Cup on 21:20 - Jan 19 with 2239 viewsisawqpratwcity

Russia World Cup on 20:59 - Jan 19 by danehoop

Unless the Russians look like going out early, in which case game on.

Equally any side who haven’t read the script that Vlad has already paid for this cup and looks like competing is equally likely to see they and their supporters targeted by seemingly random, but exceptionally well trained, organised and supplied locals.

It is not going to be a nice experience for many people who may have misunderstood what is expected of them.

No, I still think this is international prestige for Putin, not chasing domestic glory.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Russia World Cup on 13:42 - Jan 20 with 2071 viewsTacticalR

Kalingrad (formerly Königsberg) was part of Germany until 1945.

Air hostess clique

Russia World Cup on 13:54 - Jan 20 with 2040 viewskensalriser

Russia World Cup on 13:42 - Jan 20 by TacticalR

Not even geographically in Russia (it's an enclave). And Gdansk is in Poland. I'd do it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Russia World Cup on 14:31 - Jan 20 with 2001 viewsBrightonhoop

Whilst in Gdansk you'll be in Poland not Russia, as above, but the Poles will still target the English supporters, and regardless of the distance to Moscow, they will likely bus in thousands to have a go at the English in particular.
We know the script; England minority turn up two nights early, turn on the locals, smash the place up, every England supporter becomes a legit target for a proper beating from the Robocops.
I wouldn't touch it, even as a freebie, with a barge pole myself.
Russia World Cup on 15:07 - Jan 20 with 1968 viewsMrSheen

Russia World Cup on 13:42 - Jan 20 by TacticalR

No Germans now though.
Russia World Cup on 15:34 - Jan 20 with 1948 viewsBrightonhoop

Russia World Cup on 15:07 - Jan 20 by MrSheen

No Germans now though.

Currently. It's only a matter time before Ze Germans annexe Austria and invade Poland and Russia again.
Russia World Cup on 15:59 - Jan 20 with 1933 viewsBklynRanger

We were perfectly fine for about 15 mins. After that we apparently decided to give up on the whole confidence experiment, drop deep, lump it long to nonexistent target men and generally gash it all up complete with Lynch up front in the George Santos false 9 role.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024