Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro match thread!! 19:45 - Jan 19 with 13142 viewsconnell10

Early one I know but I’m hoping to keep my impressive thread starting and rangers winning type thing going!! Anyway 2-1 rangers!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boro match thread!! on 17:14 - Jan 20 with 1557 viewsBoston

Boro match thread!! on 17:10 - Jan 20 by RANGERS4EVER

Shows how pointless and inaccurate stats are considering for 90 minutes we were absolutely bullied off the pitch and wouldn't have scored if we carried on for 100 more hours. Boro won't have a more comfortable game all season. Was just so easy for them

Very much the case. Teams were fairly well balanced before they scored but they shut up shop at the back after that and we rarely got a look in. Most around me were caning Smithies for the flapper of a second but I had a very clear view and he lost the ball in the crossing motion of a couple of players right in front of him. Looked worse than it was.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Boro match thread!! on 17:37 - Jan 20 with 1328 viewsVancouverHoop

Boro match thread!! on 16:52 - Jan 20 by joolsyp

At least it's not raining again in Vancouver today ... ;-)

Not yet (small mercies!) Big winds tonight apparently. Better get the candles in.
Boro match thread!! on 19:14 - Jan 20 with 1051 viewsEsox_Lucius

We were outplayed and outclassed but not outfought. Traore deserved a goal, I think he was only tackled once in the whole game despite many, many attempts to dispossess him, should be playing in the EPL. Chatting to a number of fellow fans outside after the game and disappointment but very little anger at the result. They were much better than us, end of.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 22:50]

The grass is always greener.

Boro match thread!! on 19:21 - Jan 20 with 1027 viewslondonscottish

Boro match thread!! on 19:14 - Jan 20 by Esox_Lucius

We were outplayed and outclassed but not outfought. Traore deserved a goal, I think he was only tackled once in the whole game despite many, many attempts to dispossess him, should be playing in the EPL. Chatting to a number of fellow fans outside after the game and disappointment but very little anger at the result. They were much better than us, end of.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 22:50]

That's how it looked from the stream I watched.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Boro match thread!! on 19:57 - Jan 20 with 966 viewsdavman

Boro match thread!! on 12:48 - Jan 20 by davman

I'm going proper happy clappy now.

3-0

Furlong hattrick.

Bloody stupid idea.

Back to Pessimistic me now!

Outclassed all over the place today, but one set piece, one worldy and observant officials in the penalty away from a draw.

Robinson and Furlong the pick of the team. As always, can't fault the effort, but not enough class.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024