Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weld 4 White Horse 2 22:46 - Jan 19 with 1904 viewsBoston

... pre game pints, because of the bogs really, fcuking beautiful relieving oneself in the Defectors, that and the superiority complex one rapidly attains watching the mere mortals troop by for cheaper liquid refreshment.
It is crossing my mind to enter the Adelaide, an establishment that has not seen my presence for at least ten years, not sure why, but god moves in mysterious ways.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Weld 4 White Horse 2 on 09:11 - Jan 20 with 1740 viewsterryb

Don't you dare pinch my seat Sir.

That applies to in the pub or in the toilet! The Weld is about the only pub I feel able to go for a sit down in the loo!

See you there soon after 1.00
Weld 4 White Horse 2 on 10:40 - Jan 20 with 1674 viewsizlingtonhoop

Weld 4 White Horse 2 on 09:11 - Jan 20 by terryb

Don't you dare pinch my seat Sir.

That applies to in the pub or in the toilet! The Weld is about the only pub I feel able to go for a sit down in the loo!

See you there soon after 1.00

Yeh. Had to do it in the Horse once...

My upper thighs felt pleasantly numb afterwards tho...

Weld 4 White Horse 2 on 14:46 - Jan 21 with 1336 viewsBoston

Weld 4 White Horse 2 on 10:40 - Jan 20 by izlingtonhoop

Yeh. Had to do it in the Horse once...

My upper thighs felt pleasantly numb afterwards tho...

Yeah, but you know you’re supposed to dump in that little cubicle with the door?

Weld 4 White Horse 2 on 15:19 - Jan 21 with 1301 viewsBoston

Anyway, I ended up going 3 5 2 yesterday, seemed the right tactics for the day as I’d evaluated my opposition to be Amstel and similar lager beverages. Yes, three in the Adelaide, five in the Weld and a couple in the White Horse. Quiet day in the pubs though, only bumped into a handfull of gents, so Saturdays highlight was a toss up between the hamburger consumed in the Weld or the slightly risqué conversation with the girl in the black leather pants behind the bar of the Adelaide. And speaking of the Adelaide, I must say that this establishment no longers appears to be the haunt of Drew Garro and his merry band, in fact l must warn the casual drinker that there is many an unsavoury character found within its walls, some faces I hadn’t spotted for over thirty years. But, especially for the older supporter, the toilet facilities are pretty good, certainly plenty of space to accommodate that mad dash after the journey and a working lock on the carse. Bottoms up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024