Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six Wins? 18:33 - Jan 20 with 2622 viewsted_hendrix

That ought to keep us safe didn't it? yes I know we've currently got an 8 point cushion from the bottom three but I'm just feeling a bit you know 'edgy'.
Surely we've got six wins in our locker, aint we eh?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Six Wins? on 19:37 - Jan 20 with 2494 viewsconnell10

Why? We got beat by a way better side so what? We are a middle of the table championship side! We are not very good and I know it’s hard to for some fans to get their heads round but we ain’t gonna trouble the top six anytime soon sorry but if you can’t except it tough!!!!!!!
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 19:38]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Six Wins? on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 2373 viewsNortholt_Rs

Six Wins? on 19:37 - Jan 20 by connell10

Why? We got beat by a way better side so what? We are a middle of the table championship side! We are not very good and I know it’s hard to for some fans to get their heads round but we ain’t gonna trouble the top six anytime soon sorry but if you can’t except it tough!!!!!!!

I think if we were mid-table most would take that on the chin but we’re 16th and 7 points off mid-table 12th....and 8 points off the bottom three. That’s the worry.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 21:01]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Six Wins? on 21:01 - Jan 20 with 2367 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

we'll win 1 in 3 i reckon.
Six Wins? on 22:21 - Jan 20 with 2247 viewsloftinoz

'Accept', not 'except'.
Six Wins? on 22:25 - Jan 20 with 2235 viewsisawqpratwcity

We are a bottom-half club who occasionally get it together to beat top teams.

The good news is that there are eight teams below us, six of which are averaging worse than a point a game.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Six Wins? on 22:39 - Jan 20 with 2201 viewsisawqpratwcity

Six Wins? on 22:21 - Jan 20 by loftinoz

'Accept', not 'except'.

Accept it or except it, loftinoz!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Six Wins? on 23:05 - Jan 20 with 2159 viewsSimonJames

We have exactly the same number of points after 28 games that we had last season.
We are also exactly the same number of points (8) off the relegation places.
The difference is that we were in 18th place last season and this time we're 16th - which suggests that this season there are two extra teams that are worse than us.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Six Wins? on 23:13 - Jan 20 with 2143 viewsted_hendrix

"we ain’t gonna trouble the top six anytime soon sorry but if you can’t except it tough!!!!!!!"

WTF you on about?

Who said anything about troubling the top six, I was asking if six wins would be enough to keep us up.

Login to get fewer ads

Six Wins? on 23:22 - Jan 20 with 2115 views2Thomas2Bowles

Six Wins? on 23:13 - Jan 20 by ted_hendrix

"we ain’t gonna trouble the top six anytime soon sorry but if you can’t except it tough!!!!!!!"

WTF you on about?

Who said anything about troubling the top six, I was asking if six wins would be enough to keep us up.

Yes unless
Hull
Sunderland
Birmingham
Burton
Are going to win 9 or more

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Six Wins? on 23:58 - Jan 20 with 2066 viewsderbyhoop

We've got to play Birmingham, Sunderland, Barnsley, Bolton, Forest, Wednesday and Preston at home.
If we can't win at least 4 of those, we won't deserve to stay up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Six Wins? on 00:05 - Jan 21 with 2048 viewsBrightonhoop

Six Wins? on 23:58 - Jan 20 by derbyhoop

We've got to play Birmingham, Sunderland, Barnsley, Bolton, Forest, Wednesday and Preston at home.
If we can't win at least 4 of those, we won't deserve to stay up.

We will, but Sunderland will destroy us 4-0.

Until FFP dark cloud reveals sunshine, it is what it is.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 0:31]
Six Wins? on 13:15 - Jan 21 with 1757 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Can anyone voice any opinion without you immediately spitting your dummy out and spouting vitriol? If you can't "except" opinions then perhaps a forum is not the place for you. And if you must post such bile then at least learn the language.
Six Wins? on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 1752 viewsdaveB

February the key month for us, 3 winnable home games and if we win them that should keep a nice cushion for us away from the bottom 3
Six Wins? on 13:33 - Jan 21 with 1729 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Six Wins? on 13:17 - Jan 21 by daveB

February the key month for us, 3 winnable home games and if we win them that should keep a nice cushion for us away from the bottom 3

Er, no thanks.

I’d rather we go on a six game losing spree against the bottom sides then sneak a couple of snide wins against the big boys at the 11th hour.

That’s the QPR way.
Six Wins? on 14:01 - Jan 21 with 1693 viewsPunteR

Six Wins? on 13:33 - Jan 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Er, no thanks.

I’d rather we go on a six game losing spree against the bottom sides then sneak a couple of snide wins against the big boys at the 11th hour.

That’s the QPR way.

11th hour..?
Thats some injury time winner..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Six Wins? on 14:35 - Jan 21 with 1662 viewsted_hendrix

Six Wins? on 13:17 - Jan 21 by daveB

I'd love to be playing the fakes next Saturday as opposed to Bristol Titty, according to the fake ST holders I know they are dreadful at the moment and they hate Stam, don't think they've won for about eight games.
Play off finalists last season too.

Six Wins? on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 1628 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Six Wins? on 14:01 - Jan 21 by PunteR

11th hour..?
Thats some injury time winner..?

We'll wear United shirts and it'll be fine.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 15:09]
Six Wins? on 15:30 - Jan 21 with 1599 viewsMatch82

I think we'll win another 6 games but probably won't need to. Five wins and a few draws should be enough given the sheer number of teams averaging under a point a game this far. A couple will go on big runs but not all of them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024