Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One positive from today 21:17 - Jan 20 with 3192 viewskingo

Towards the end of the match with it obviously lost, their was a spell of ‘defiant ‘ vocal support from over in Q block. I hope this is a new trend as the atmosphere at LR has been awful for a while now.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

One positive from today on 21:51 - Jan 20 with 3045 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah I liked that, was a great effort.
One positive from today on 22:19 - Jan 20 with 2936 viewsloftinoz

'There', not 'their'.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 22:19]
One positive from today on 22:27 - Jan 20 with 2894 viewskingo

One positive from today on 22:19 - Jan 20 by loftinoz

'There', not 'their'.

10 out of 10 for observation

One positive from today on 22:28 - Jan 20 with 2889 viewscolinallcars

The last time we had a really rollicking atmosphere at home was when we beat Derby last year. It really is “ like a library “ these days.
One positive from today on 22:39 - Jan 20 with 2839 viewsbosh67

One positive from today on 22:28 - Jan 20 by colinallcars

The last time we had a really rollicking atmosphere at home was when we beat Derby last year. It really is “ like a library “ these days.

When away fans sing that I scream at them that they should shut up because I'm trying to read.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

One positive from today on 22:41 - Jan 20 with 2826 viewspaulparker

One positive from today on 22:19 - Jan 20 by loftinoz

'There', not 'their'.

you are a c u n t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

One positive from today on 22:47 - Jan 20 with 2790 viewsFearless

Ian Holloway’s blue army 😳
One positive from today on 22:49 - Jan 20 with 2775 viewsEsox_Lucius

"Let's pretend we scored a goal... Da dda da, dede d da" FAF.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

One positive from today on 22:50 - Jan 20 with 2773 viewskingo

One positive from today on 22:47 - Jan 20 by Fearless

Ian Holloway’s blue army 😳

Ha Ha, don’t mention to Tom 😀

One positive from today on 23:26 - Jan 20 with 2661 viewsted_hendrix

One positive from today on 22:41 - Jan 20 by paulparker

you are a c u n t

you are a c u n t

Have you spelt that right?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

One positive from today on 23:30 - Jan 20 with 2650 viewsBrightonhoop

Nice. They used to let themselves down. Badly.
One positive from today on 23:31 - Jan 20 with 2646 viewsBoston

I quite liked when it took seven or eight stewards to manhandle what appeared to be some mentally unstable or one of Disco’s drugged up ex wives, out of the stadium from in front of the Boro fans. What the fcuk was that all about?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

One positive from today on 23:35 - Jan 20 with 2639 viewskingo

One positive from today on 23:31 - Jan 20 by Boston

I quite liked when it took seven or eight stewards to manhandle what appeared to be some mentally unstable or one of Disco’s drugged up ex wives, out of the stadium from in front of the Boro fans. What the fcuk was that all about?

Apparently nicked Smithies water bottle and pissed in it.

One positive from today on 23:35 - Jan 20 with 2637 viewsBrightonhoop

One positive from today on 22:41 - Jan 20 by paulparker

you are a c u n t

No he's alright. Fair comment really. An English Education in this world is worth it's gold weight, so we should try and get that one right. And others.
Spellings fair game. 5 years amongst the Spanish and education is everything.
One positive from today on 23:43 - Jan 20 with 2605 viewsBoston

One positive from today on 23:35 - Jan 20 by Brightonhoop

No he's alright. Fair comment really. An English Education in this world is worth it's gold weight, so we should try and get that one right. And others.
Spellings fair game. 5 years amongst the Spanish and education is everything.

So what’s Spanish for c u n t then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

One positive from today on 23:53 - Jan 20 with 2578 viewsBrightonhoop

One positive from today on 23:43 - Jan 20 by Boston

So what’s Spanish for c u n t then?

Cono with a hyphon. C pronounced as a k and rolled like an an r. Thought you'd know Boston.

Given England's dreaming, with a generation wishing they were 40 to justify 'their' beards and craft beers. Completely unaware war is coming. Again. The next generation, fortunately, are animals, and rightly so. I'm too old to be called up but my boy will garrott the Russian. Same as my grandfather garrotted the German. What 'they' envy is free. An education. So grammar matters. Still.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 0:21]
One positive from today on 10:06 - Jan 21 with 2024 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That was quite a laugh.
One bloke on his own singing "We're the Q Block" was the start point of the banter.
One positive from today on 10:43 - Jan 21 with 1925 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Wasn't the return of Tommy was it?
One positive from today on 10:52 - Jan 21 with 1886 viewsbaz_qpr

One positive from today on 23:31 - Jan 20 by Boston

The women had originally been with her QPR boyfriend in the Ellerslie Rd stand but instead of sitting quietly she was blatantly sitting with her Boro top on and getting involved. Some of our Bozos took exception started shouting abuse at her and there was an ongoing thing where the QPR boyfriend (he was in his sixties) refused to go in the Boro end so the stewards took her on her own and put her in the lower school end. There was some ongoing banter between the fans, then 2nd half she did her pitch invasion, I suspect she was so pissed she did not know where she was and was trying to get back to her boyfriend. He got loads banter from the QPR fans and despite their best efforts the stewards could not persuade him to leave and take care of her after they kicked her out and he stayed to the end
One positive from today on 10:59 - Jan 21 with 1859 viewsR_from_afar

We were in the South Africa Rd stand and I reckon that area sung once in total. I tried to get a chant going but no one joined in; usually, at least a handful do.

We also noted that even the reception for the QPR players when they entered the arena was, shall we say, cool.

We definitely weren't the twelfth man yesterday. Put if down to frostbite?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024