Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Karl 23:02 - Jan 20 with 1274 viewsWrightUp5hit___

What about the Cattachs today?

Nae bad for a wee Highland League team.
Hey Karl on 23:09 - Jan 20 with 1256 viewskarl

Unbelievable really, quarter finals as a non league team without conceding a goal! Two Orkney boys (brothers) play for them so more of a connection.
They do have an owner (oil money) who chucks a bit of money at them so they're a bit more than a non league team but still its a major achievement
Hey Karl on 23:10 - Jan 20 with 1253 viewskarl

Btw what's your connection?
Hey Karl on 23:35 - Jan 20 with 1230 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Golspie born, Queens Park (W10) raised.

When up north on holiday spent many a Saturday afternoon at Dudgeon Park with Grandad (Thistle player) and his pals.
Hey Karl on 23:49 - Jan 20 with 1215 viewskarl

Hey Karl on 23:35 - Jan 20 by WrightUp5hit___

Golspie born, Queens Park (W10) raised.

When up north on holiday spent many a Saturday afternoon at Dudgeon Park with Grandad (Thistle player) and his pals.

That's not a common upbringing! Drove past there today on way to Edinburgh for game tomorrow .
I played there once but unfortunately lost in the Highland Amateur cup semifinal and had a poor game, not a happy hunting ground! Their draw will be interesting to say the least.
I watched Ross County a bit in the 80s when they were Highland League and was pretty good stuff with decent crowds
Hey Karl on 16:55 - Jan 21 with 1063 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Ah well, Killie away will probably be the end of it, but lovely little dream for the boys.

Have to meet up somewhere along the A9 when I'm on one of my trips north.
Hey Karl on 17:25 - Jan 21 with 1050 viewskarl

Hey Karl on 16:55 - Jan 21 by WrightUp5hit___

Ah well, Killie away will probably be the end of it, but lovely little dream for the boys.

Have to meet up somewhere along the A9 when I'm on one of my trips north.

Hibs dreams of cup over too! Disappointing performance, tense cup tie and lost late goal. Sickener!
Yes A9 hook up sounds good and tough draw away to Killie who are playing well just now, got two good friends who are Killie fans, they would probably have preferred the game in Brora, they'll likely go to it in Kilmarnock though. Hopefully Brora can give them a competitive game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024