Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford - what??!! 10:41 - Jan 21 with 4424 viewsloftus77

Top half of the Premier League - and Silva gets bullet?
Watford - what??!! on 10:43 - Jan 21 with 4414 viewsShotKneesHoop

Is that a Silva bullet?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Watford - what??!! on 11:00 - Jan 21 with 4355 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Now that's what I call.... Madness.

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago Watford wanted Gazillions to release him from his contract for the Everton job?
Watford - what??!! on 11:05 - Jan 21 with 4337 viewsMrSheen

Not good enough for the sacred task of leading Watford. Those magnificent fans deserve so much better.
Watford - what??!! on 11:21 - Jan 21 with 4288 viewsrsonist

People getting sanctimonious from skimming the narratives, as usual.

Silva's performance has been really, really abject since the Everton approach. If they're sleepwalking to relegation the owners are entitled to act.
Watford - what??!! on 11:25 - Jan 21 with 4260 views2Thomas2Bowles

Waits for someone to say we should get him...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Watford - what??!! on 11:28 - Jan 21 with 4242 viewsBushRanger82

I reckon we should get him!
Watford - what??!! on 11:31 - Jan 21 with 4227 views2Thomas2Bowles

Watford - what??!! on 11:28 - Jan 21 by BushRanger82

I reckon we should get him!

da da

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Watford - what??!! on 11:51 - Jan 21 with 4164 viewsenfieldargh

next saints manager?

they havnt sacked one for a weeks now

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Watford - what??!! on 12:09 - Jan 21 with 4111 viewspaulparker

Watford should have taken the Everton money , anyway who cares , managers now just come into these clubs to have a quick bounce , secure some points just so an average boring nothing team can secure another 60 million tv money for another year , then they just repeat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Watford - what??!! on 12:15 - Jan 21 with 4091 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The most annoying thing is that they'll probably be fine and go from strength to strength.

The minute we sack a manager we collapse like Russell Grant on a cardboard deckchair.
Watford - what??!! on 12:19 - Jan 21 with 4074 viewsBushRanger82

Watford - what??!! on 11:31 - Jan 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

da da

Watford - what??!! on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 3924 viewsWatford_Ranger

Watford - what??!! on 11:21 - Jan 21 by rsonist

Silva's performance has been really, really abject since the Everton approach. If they're sleepwalking to relegation the owners are entitled to act.

Agreed. They’ve been awful for a while now and have only beaten Leicester and West Ham at home in the last two months and the Leicester one was very fortunate.

They’ve got Stoke away and Chelsea at home next followed by West Ham away. Would love it if they could lose all three.
Watford - what??!! on 13:55 - Jan 21 with 3870 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I've no sympathy for Silva here. Watford gave him another crack at the Premier League he scarcely deserved after relegating Hull. Silva showed little loyalty by failing to pledge his long-term future to Watford at the time of Everton's interest.
Watford - what??!! on 14:21 - Jan 21 with 3821 viewsTacticalR

Marco Silva: Watford blame Everton as they sack manager
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42765881

Also tensions over player sales according to that article.

Air hostess clique

Watford - what??!! on 14:22 - Jan 21 with 3816 viewsmakaveli1882

Watford - what??!! on 13:55 - Jan 21 by Benny_the_Ball

I've no sympathy for Silva here. Watford gave him another crack at the Premier League he scarcely deserved after relegating Hull. Silva showed little loyalty by failing to pledge his long-term future to Watford at the time of Everton's interest.

scarcely deserved after relegating Hull - he nearly pulled off one if the greatest escapes ever.

But true his head has been turned since Everton came in.
Watford - what??!! on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 3760 viewsheadhoops

continually played 1 up front even at home - we wanted JFH, Ramsey hung for doing the same. Spent a lot of money and hasn't been the same since the Everton approach. For once maybe a shrewd decision from owners. Still time to get 'Arry in before transfer window slams shut?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Watford - what??!! on 15:28 - Jan 21 with 3709 viewstoboboly

Watford - what??!! on 11:21 - Jan 21 by rsonist

This. They are in free fall and have looked absolutely abject s8nce the Everton job came and went.

As well as a Rooney rule there should be a “young English manager” rule for job interviews to stop mediocre foreign ones getting all of the jobs.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Watford - what??!! on 15:32 - Jan 21 with 3701 viewsCamberleyR

Watford - what??!! on 13:55 - Jan 21 by Benny_the_Ball

Very harsh. A new foreign manager to English football and the Premier league, a situation where many have failed before (Magath, Guidolin, Bradley, Mel), Hull were nailed on relegated when he joined with 13 points from 20 games. He picked up 20 points from the next 14 and it was only their form falling off a cliff in the last four games (1 point from 12) that saw them relegated. Had they carried on their points per game they'd have stayed up.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Watford - what??!! on 20:23 - Jan 21 with 3458 viewsGroveR

Might turn out to be the wrong decision but they've not hung around in replacing him which suggests they've identified the problem, the solution and executed. Dare I say itinn accordance with a "succession plan", something a bit lacking here in the last decade.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42768739
Watford - what??!! on 20:35 - Jan 21 with 3442 viewsDWQPR

Now it would be funny if Everton decided to sack fat Sam and get Silva in!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Watford - what??!! on 23:05 - Jan 21 with 3317 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Watford - what??!! on 15:32 - Jan 21 by CamberleyR

Very harsh. A new foreign manager to English football and the Premier league, a situation where many have failed before (Magath, Guidolin, Bradley, Mel), Hull were nailed on relegated when he joined with 13 points from 20 games. He picked up 20 points from the next 14 and it was only their form falling off a cliff in the last four games (1 point from 12) that saw them relegated. Had they carried on their points per game they'd have stayed up.

But they didn't and they didn't. Compare that with say Leicester who were virtually dead and buried the season prior to winning the league yet managed to stay up with something to spare.
Watford - what??!! on 23:08 - Jan 21 with 3311 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Watford - what??!! on 20:23 - Jan 21 by GroveR

Might turn out to be the wrong decision but they've not hung around in replacing him which suggests they've identified the problem, the solution and executed. Dare I say itinn accordance with a "succession plan", something a bit lacking here in the last decade.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42768739

Pretty much sums up their model as their turnover of manager in recent years has been frightening. Succession planning is key.
Watford - what??!! on 12:35 - Jan 22 with 3163 viewsPinnerPaul

Not a surprise.

Apparently 7 out of PL bottom 12 have changed manager.

As can be seen on here many think, lose a few - change the manager and everything will be fine.

Name dropping coming up - I spoke to John Gregory once about 'new manager bounce'.

He told me that every club has its fair share of w******s, who when a new man arrives stop being w***** for a while. But, after a little while they revert to being w******s!

I guess that why all managers end up shipping out players and bringing new ones in!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024