Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! 12:17 - Jan 27 with 25085 viewsconnell10

Well as no one else has bothered. 2-0 city.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 12:19 - Jan 27 with 6759 viewssixnil

Reckon we'll do ok today..1-1
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 12:22 - Jan 27 with 6748 viewslondonscottish

2-1 Shitty.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 12:48 - Jan 27 with 6703 views2Thomas2Bowles

While they nicked a point at our place with a dodgy pen they battered us second half

Never like saying we will lose but 2-0 and hope like all my predictions I'm wrong
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 12:49]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 12:49 - Jan 27 with 6693 viewsDorse

I have decided to be relentlessly positive about this game. So far, I am positive that it is happening and that it will be played in Bristol. Apart from that, I cannot speculate.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 12:49 - Jan 27 with 6693 viewscolinallcars

2-0 to Crystal City.....
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 12:54 - Jan 27 with 6677 viewsDiscodroids

I'm off to leigh on sea homebase this afternoon to purchase sundry decorating items at very reasonable prices, My Mrs will at some point tire of me examining paint and roller injection moulded emulsion trays and f uck off to Matalan, The Range, Dunelm or any other sensibly priced retail outlet. I don't care as It gives her something to look forward to during the week.

I set myself in dour Chancellor Erich Honecker Mode and allow my Mrs Jo a fair yet prudent fiscal budget which she can use in the above mentioned shops. She comes back happy and refreshed , eager to tell me all about the spice racks , potato ricers and cat sculptures with potpuri in them. The simple things. She then displays the totally superfluous wares she has purchased on the table while i smile and say 'that's nice darling', while thinking about the brass from Burkina Faso who fractured both my first and third phalanx at her leisure in bespoke thumbscrews above the hoop and grapes pub in leadenhall market in the fading light of 1999.

Today, I don't mind walking the homebase Midnight express wheel of Fence panels, Turfing and Barbecue tooling that i will never need, safe in the knowledge that when i get home this evening i can get royally on it, right off my f ucking canister on red mahou, super bock lager and uncut nobbys nuts celebrating a 5-nil win to the Superhoops.

Conner washington to get all five.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 13:13 - Jan 27 with 6630 viewsWokingR

I can't see Washington scoring 5 by the end of the season at the moment.
Admire your optimism though.
Have to agree with the majority and 2-0 to city
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 13:21 - Jan 27 with 6606 viewsnix

1-1 and we finally get another pen. For us. That we actually score.
Login to get fewer ads

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 13:36 - Jan 27 with 6575 viewsSimonJames

2-0 Brizzle

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 13:50 - Jan 27 with 6540 viewsEsox_Lucius

Hoping for a St. Andrews performance, expecting a City Ground result. :-(

The grass is always greener.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 13:55 - Jan 27 with 6518 viewsloftus77

Can't see it at all I'm afraid. A draw would be a massive 'win'.

3-1 to Brizzle
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 13:58]
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:02 - Jan 27 with 6477 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:03 - Jan 27 with 6458 viewsAshdown_Ranger

2-2
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:04 - Jan 27 with 6454 viewsdannyblue

Ollie's lost his tombola!
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:04 - Jan 27 with 6453 viewsPinnerPaul

Same team as Sat except Baptiste for Lynch.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:04 - Jan 27 with 6450 views2Thomas2Bowles

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:02 - Jan 27 by Nov77

Washington to get hooked after 70 mins of doing nothing.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:05 - Jan 27 with 6448 viewsPinnerPaul

1-2 to them I think
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:06 - Jan 27 with 6423 viewsFDC

Off to Ikea

prediction: 1 cactus, a lamp, and shit tonne of random tea-light candles.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:13 - Jan 27 with 6374 viewsdistortR

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:06 - Jan 27 by FDC

Off to Ikea

prediction: 1 cactus, a lamp, and shit tonne of random tea-light candles.

bloody champagne communists, the only risk you ever take is the slightly spikey cactus, which will be contained within a prophylactic sheaf anyway.
Tea-lights never overturned the status quo.
we're gonna get dicked.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:13 - Jan 27 with 6367 viewsJAPRANGERS

3-0 bristols.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:14 - Jan 27 with 6358 viewsBoston

An away win, ‘Up The Rangers’.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:19 - Jan 27 with 6323 viewsAshdown_Ranger

IKEA on a Saturday...!!!??

You must have done something really bad in a previous life...
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:22 - Jan 27 with 6308 views2Thomas2Bowles

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:19 - Jan 27 by Ashdown_Ranger

IKEA on a Saturday...!!!??

You must have done something really bad in a previous life...

I thought it was fat woman with kids only on a Saturday

Trying to get a king size mattress into a fiat 500
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:25]

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:22 - Jan 27 with 6304 viewsDorse

Baptiste replaces Lynch. Might be a positive thing. Furlong getting a run of games and the head-shed seem to rate Oteh. Now, if they can just remember not to sling the ball up for Washington and Oteh to win headers against the likes of Flint...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 6291 viewsdistortR

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 14:22 - Jan 27 by Dorse

Baptiste replaces Lynch. Might be a positive thing. Furlong getting a run of games and the head-shed seem to rate Oteh. Now, if they can just remember not to sling the ball up for Washington and Oteh to win headers against the likes of Flint...

Is Lynch on his easter holidays already?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024