Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones 16:55 - Jan 29 with 11720 viewsdannyblue

we've been thinking, and then we thought, and we thought yes, and so we did.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 16:58 - Jan 29 with 6779 viewscolinallcars

I wish I knew why banks are offering us bribes to switch our current accounts to them but don't seem to want our savings - next to nothing interest rates on ISAs etc.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 17:28 - Jan 29 with 6708 viewsSimonJames

So you would prefer this ad?

100% of people who drink water will die.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 17:30 - Jan 29 with 6702 viewsloftboy

I Hate the tui one with the self centred bitch!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 6682 views2Thomas2Bowles

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 17:30 - Jan 29 by loftboy

Discover the gap in my teeth smile one ?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 19:59]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 19:49 - Jan 29 with 6572 viewsTheBlob

Canestan Vaginal Gel put me right off my fish fingers.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 19:56 - Jan 29 with 6554 viewskensalriser

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 19:49 - Jan 29 by TheBlob

Canestan Vaginal Gel put me right off my fish fingers.

Have you tried ketchup instead?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 21:16 - Jan 29 with 6463 viewsbaldyhoop

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 19:56 - Jan 29 by kensalriser

Have you tried ketchup instead?

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 03:18 - Jan 30 with 6331 viewswestberksr

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 17:30 - Jan 29 by loftboy

And ruined o e of my favourite songs.

Saw the Natwest one at the cinema and only realised how loudly I said."What a load of bollox" when someone about 4 rows back agreed with me!
Login to get fewer ads

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 04:57 - Jan 30 with 6309 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I have had an account with Natwest for over 30 years and if I'm saying that in 30 years I'd be surprised. There an absolutely farkin' useless shower, whom I am slowly but surely moving my custom away from.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:30 - Jan 30 with 6164 viewsSimonJames

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 04:57 - Jan 30 by PlanetHonneywood

I have had an account with Natwest for over 30 years and if I'm saying that in 30 years I'd be surprised. There an absolutely farkin' useless shower, whom I am slowly but surely moving my custom away from.

They're shutting their branch in Saffron Walden.
Gave us the option to either do all the banking stuff at the post office (horrendous queues) or pop into our "local" branch in Cambridge (12 miles away).
I suspect I'll be taking my own option of telling them to get stuffed.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:59 - Jan 30 with 6143 viewsBromleyHoop

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:30 - Jan 30 by SimonJames

They're shutting their branch in Saffron Walden.
Gave us the option to either do all the banking stuff at the post office (horrendous queues) or pop into our "local" branch in Cambridge (12 miles away).
I suspect I'll be taking my own option of telling them to get stuffed.

Simple, do internet banking. It’s incredibly easy and Ive never had any issues with it at all. The thought of queuing in a bank seems like something from the Stone Age.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 10:06 - Jan 30 with 6134 viewsMick_S

The Purple Bricks one is irritating me greatly at the moment.

Almost all dental adverts, especially the ones in surgeries that have an acute slope to the floor.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 10:23 - Jan 30 with 6105 viewsSimonJames

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:59 - Jan 30 by BromleyHoop

Simple, do internet banking. It’s incredibly easy and Ive never had any issues with it at all. The thought of queuing in a bank seems like something from the Stone Age.

I do. But I quite often have to pay cheques in.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 10:31 - Jan 30 with 6100 viewspaulparker

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 04:57 - Jan 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Don't Bank with Natwest but what a useless bunch of fcukers they are
I was buying a motor last year off one of my car dealers friends and as he was a mate he was giving it me at cost so he wanted "off " the books
so he gave me his bank account ( a Natwest one) and asked me to pay in to that , now I have to admit im pretty old school , I don't do internet banking, im not on facebook, I don't do telephone banking, or twitter the only thing social media I use is LFW
So if I need to go to a bank or do something financial I prefer the old method of talking to a human being in the branh
anyway I took my readies to Natwest (quite a lot around 5k, btw is it only me who feels like tony soprano when he has a large wedge in his pocket , I felt like a proper wise guy )
and the bloke on the counter goes " we don't take cash" , im like you what , he goes we don't accept cash into peoples accounts , im like I have his details and im not asking you to give them to me , and he was giving it you need to go back to Barclays and do a transfer or internet banking , as we as a bank wont accept any cash
totally gobsmacked I was

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 10:36 - Jan 30 with 6086 viewsthame_hoops

The Apple one is annoying AF

"what's a computer?"

Seriously ?!
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 11:43 - Jan 30 with 6040 viewsBromleyHoop

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 10:23 - Jan 30 by SimonJames

I do. But I quite often have to pay cheques in.

Bank transfers. Paperless, queueless.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 6003 viewsDannyPaddox

Any advert with an insipid cover version gets me. Usually sung by by a female on quinoa and ketamine with a sickly-fey vocal-delivery, possibly attempting pathos, that proceeds to fellate the life out of a previously strident ditty such as the Ace Of Spades, Where's Your Head At?, Reeling In The Years, White Riot, I've got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts, Deutschland Deutschland Ãœber Alles, anything really. Often accompanied by a ukelele, or an under-water piano. This has been going on for years. Usually to flog the wares of banks and phone companies but could be anything. Yoghurt, holidays, burials, vitamin pills, piss. Gets worse at Christmas. Sometimes referred to as Pret-a-mangerisation
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 12:35]
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:12 - Jan 30 with 5994 viewsgobbles

No advert is more appalling than the People's Postcode Lottery, with a bunch of would-be reality TV stars gooning to the camera in the belief that they are in some way famous while waving cheques in front of poor people.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:40 - Jan 30 with 5923 viewsMrSheen

Belgravia Centre. Man up, you baldy baastards.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:59 - Jan 30 with 5880 viewsMick_S

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:13 - Jan 30 with 5851 viewsJacksDad

Halifax ..... absolutely boils my p1ss.

Here is a company that went t1ts up due to irresponsible borrowing ... cost us a prince's ransom as taxpayers to bail it out... and then they bring out adverts where they give a mortgage to Top Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fooooooking Top Cat!!!!

How the fooook he is going to have any kind of credit rating ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:24 - Jan 30 with 5823 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:59 - Jan 30 by BromleyHoop

Which is the reason that banks are closing branches.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:25 - Jan 30 with 5819 viewsMick_S

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:13 - Jan 30 by JacksDad

Here is a company that went t1ts up due to irresponsible borrowing ... cost us a prince's ransom as taxpayers to bail it out... and then they bring out adverts where they give a mortgage to Top Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fooooooking Top Cat!!!!

How the fooook he is going to have any kind of credit rating ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awful.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:31 - Jan 30 with 5802 views2Thomas2Bowles

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:13 - Jan 30 by JacksDad

Great if you want to live in a bin.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 14:11 - Jan 30 with 5748 viewsSimonJames

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 11:43 - Jan 30 by BromleyHoop

Bank transfers. Paperless, queueless.

Your supposing that the people paying me also have internet or telephone banking, but many don't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024